Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brick was your first? And... It was only a BJ?" There was automatic self-preservation denial all loaded up, her head starting to shake before she realized she had said it. Had stupidly admitted it! At the idea Sarah slumped forward face dropping to the pillow, "No, no, no, no! Sarah, no, don't freak out about me. We're friends and I won't tell anybody." Colbie pulling the pillow down just enough to look into Sarah's dismayed but still beautiful blue eyes. Sarah tried to hide for a moment more but Colbie held firm. Tone and expression that of absolute caring and compassion. "Listen, Shawn is the only person that I've ever done anything with. That's not that much better." Sarah gave her a 'don't even!' glare despite being filled with mortification that now somebody besides Lucy knew. Colbie laughed but not in a mean way, "Okay, I know from your point of view it's probably VERY different but... He's had sex with other people. Lots... We were each other's firsts and yet he's up to fifteen and I'm still at just him. Oh I've told him I slept with other people, so I have to keep up that lie. You and me are the only ones who know, well Matty knew I lied about a couple but I even had to start lying to her. That's my secret, so you know I won't tease you about yours." Now that the subject was broached Colbie went on, needing to discuss it. "I know it's so dumb, because I tell him I fucked somebody while we're broke up. During a fight to hurt him, even though I know it only drives him to go have sex with somebody else to 'one up' me." This flow of news was so shocking that Sarah didn't really think about anything else. Letting the pillow sag while securely onto the bed with the distraught and seemingly near tears Colbie. "I just... I got close one time but the guy got off basically as soon as I touched his cock. So... See! I know how you feel." Giving it a moment's more thought before, "Kinda."

Her life was... well she was used to it, this day with Brick had been an amazing change and while it wasn't as far as she wanted to go, it had been something. Something that the hot boy had loved, he had complimented her in so many ways, even without knowing. The curvy blonde thought it wouldn't be as monumental of a thing, to put herself out there for love, as it once had. Because while she was far from the prettiest or sexiest, Brick had been hard for her, really really hard! Even before they'd done anything!

While she didn't want everyone to know she was an eighteen-year-old virgin, realistically she wasn't THAT bothered by it. She'd never cried over it or cursed the universe for her fate. Embarrassing and sad, yes. Something she had pushed herself to end, yup. The end of the world, no. Could she live with it, yeah. And maybe it did help that suddenly Colbie's life didn't seem so charmed. Being sexy, skinny, and super cool had gotten her Shawn. Had gotten her lots of sex with one of the hottest guys in school; at parties, at Heartrock Ridge, in the back of her friend Matty's car, and of course the countless other times when people weren't around to talk about it so that even Sarah and Lucy could hear.

She had all that! She could have every straight boy and every gay girl in school, but she hadn't been able to do anything besides one boy and one disappointingly quick handjob. How must Colbie feel having a boyfriend who had slept with over a dozen other women? Knowing that must eat her up. Sarah couldn't imagine it, well she could never imagine being so temperamental to break up for a week or two over silly things like Colbie and Shawn did. Or getting back together after knowing he'd had sex with two or three other women during the break up. But... But the idea of that seemed to vastly outweigh her own travesty of being the only virgin remaining in their high school.

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry!" Giving Colbie a hug, which the girl returned with as much trembling sadness as there should have been at admitting such an awful awful thing.

"You're really the only one I ever told that too," Colbie whispered, Sarah felt sort of burdened by the knowledge. Knowing she'd WANT to tell Lucy but sure she wouldn't end up breaking Colbie's confidence. A sad sort of laugh escaping the other woman before, "I think you're my best friend now."

"I'd be happy to be your friend." Hoping Colbie wouldn't catch the lack of "best" in there, because that would always fall to Lucy.

"Yeah?" There was still sadness there as she moved out of the hug, but holding Sarah's shoulders, getting a good look at her face as if she would really like that. "Ever since Matty lied and said she would never sleep with Shawn, and it turned out she slept with him EVERY TIME we broke up, I just... I love her but..."

"Colbie! Really?" She almost wanted to tell her to stop, stop making her life sound so much more miserable than Sarah's own much more boring but much less tragic one.

"Since we're friends now, let me help you." Sarah was baffled, thinking about how SHE could help Colbie, she had no idea what she needed help with. "It's more than about just losing your virginity, right?" Sarah blinked, it was and it wasn't. Mostly it was. Her and Lucy were leaving, for years of school. She didn't want to tell Colbie that it really was ONLY about sex, popping her cherry, as it were, so she could go to University without being the dorky virgin, even if it was only her (and Lucy) who knew. "I mean... You want to make up for lost time, right? You don't want to check a single box, pun not intended, and be happy with that." In her mind's eye she saw her mental checklist, with a cheering cartoon her absolutely delighted to have checked just that one box. Looking back to Colbie as she went on, "You want to... have OTHER experiences, right?"

"I..." Tasting dick, sucking on Brick's balls, and dining on his gift of semen had not been anything she'd intended to do. She'd understood that she might have to do a little sucking to get him hard, sadly because she was worried her chubby figure wouldn't turn him on enough, that's what the message boards had said to do if he struggled to get hard for her. Now she knew she LOVED not only sucking dick but the taste of cum as well. It was still in her mouth, the warm feeling of sperm in her belly was like how books described taking a shot of whiskey on a cold winter's day was. Colbie was nodding, watching her face and getting there ahead of Sarah. "I do, yeah. But I don't want to be a slu..."

"Shut up with that word. I wish I could say that it's a patriarchal construct that men put on us, but fucking women put it on each other as much or more." Sarah blinked, not expecting to get this sort of speech today. "Shawn is a slut." The baffled reaction to that was exactly what Colbie was going for. "See! He's slept with more than either of us combined, probably more than either of us for the rest of our lives! Yet he's not a slut in your head." Shaking hers she dismissed it all. "Mostly, it doesn't matter. People call me a slut, don't they? Because Shawn... Because sometimes I just can't help myself with that boy." Motioning in the vague direction of the TV room where her boyfriend was. "I just... It's that... I don't know, maybe I am a slut. I like other people seeing me with him." Shivering she once more shook the distraction away. "I'm doing a bad job of saying this. I'm saying that it doesn't fucking matter if anybody thinks you're a slut. Especially not here, you and Lucy are going and you're probably never coming back. Or if you do it'll be so long from now that everyone will forget, at worst they'll say they heard you slept with a couple of people right at the end of high school."

She had psyched herself up for taking a dick inside her where society said it really mattered, so really there was only one question. "Who?" Even if she didn't act on it, it would nice to know who Colbie thought she could get.

"Well, we have to make up for lost time, right? So it's not about just who, but what. You gave one guy oral, a black guy, but what about white or Hispanic?" Hispanic was clearly an indication of Marco, who they could literally call into the room. "And for sure you gotta get licked." Tipping her head down to indicate where she meant Sarah had to get licked. "Then of course popping your cherry. And..." Pause, Sarah was unsure if it was for dramatic effect or because she was unsure if she could even say it. "You gotta have a couple of different people."

"Oh?" She had to say something, but she probably didn't have to be so excited at the concept.

"Yeah. Do you think you'd ever want to try girls?" Once more it was like lightning striking to make her realize how vulnerable she was. On the same bed with Colbie, the pillow lowered enough to show off what the shelf bra was doing a really great job of putting on display. Yet she couldn't yank the pillow into place, for worry what Colbie would think. "I've kissed Matty a few times, a couple other girls, just to tease the boys, or that's what they thought. I really did like it, if not for Shawn..." She shrugged just admitting dating women was a possibility. Then fairly firmly, "You have to at least try."

Sarah found herself nodding, for sure there had been a couple of nights up late with Lucy that she'd thought about how great it would be if they could just be in love. They were best friends and totally alike, seemingly made for each other. She remembered early on in her masturbation the confusing times when she had thought more about the woman in the porn video than the guy. Lately even... times, she was embarrassed to even think about, but that she'd watched girl on girl videos. Or... Usually videos of some reluctant "gay virgin" being taken but two or more experienced women.

And there was the fact that she was sitting on the bed with Colbie right now, the door closed. The taste of cum in her mouth, the fact that she was practically topless, Colbie's hands were still on her after the hug. The raven haired woman looking so beautiful, the much flatter stomach showing, but that sexy mouth so close to hers was so much... MORE than Sarah had thought of it from far away. Colbie wasn't exactly the experienced 'dom' of her deepest darkest lesbian fantasies, the fellow eighteen-year-old in the hat wasn't even marginally qualified for that role. Not really. But...

"With... With you?"

"I wasn't going to push you in that direction but..." They both checked the door, it was closed. "I do think you're absolutely adorable and... You've had me a little wet ever since you sent that pic." An embarrassed sort of laugh before she looked down at Sarah's large pair. "I mean... DAMN GIRL!"

"I... I think if there was a girl who I would kiss... Who I could really get into kissing... I think... that would be you. You're so cool and SO pretty." In the dark of night, sleepy, after long hours of unending stimulating conversation with Lucy she had wanted to kiss her friend, but in the light of day that always seemed silly, stupid, and dangerous to the friendship she wanted to count on for a lifetime.

"Oh my god! Really? That's so fucking flattering!" Sarah was not the only girl Colbie wanted to kiss, but by then it didn't matter because Colbie had moved her hand up to Sarah's face. Cupping her cheek, both of them realizing it was the first step, it was weird if only because Colbie was so stiff in it. After a second Sarah found herself tilting into the touch, the fingers were soft, being touched at all was unique enough that she found herself tingling with excitement at it. "You're so beautiful."

"You are." She whispered back.

Sarah thought Colbie really was the only one of them that was beautiful. Yet here was another dark eyed much more attractive person staring at her with lust and longing like she never believed she could ever invoke in anybody. It seemed she was bisexual. Or her body didn't care. Colbie sliding her thumb slowly across Sarah's lips made everything happen, no different than what Brick had done to her. Nipples instantly going so hard that they hurt. Every centimeter of her pale skin feeling like she was bared on the warmest nicest sunny day. And her vagina, it got wetter sure but it also seemed very 'loud' in a mixture of sensations. The only time it had felt like this was when she'd gone two weeks without masturbating, finally got a moment to start only to have her mom come in, start again after mom left, only for Lucy to video call her to tell her Brick had posted some pics of him and Chris at a beach. Sarah's vagina had been screaming for relief but couldn't even do little soothing touches against the ache swim trunked Brick pics caused, because it was a video call!

"You want to try kissing?" Even though Sarah thought she'd made it clear she was into it, by her breathing and the fact that she almost sucked on Colbie's thumb as she'd sucked on Brick's dick. Colbie still wanted to make sure.

"What about Shawn?" Her vagina screamed, her brain said she'd totally fucked this chance up but her heart was unable to proceed with that hanging over her.

"He once said I could fuck another girl anytime I wanted." While she should have more follow up questions her heart, brain, and especially vagina all signed off that was compelling enough evidence.

"Okay!"

And with that, she was being kissed by a second person in under half an hour. Colbie's lips were so freaking soft that it nearly broke Sarah's understanding of everything. No hesitation she was kissing Colbie back, relieved that in this regard she wasn't completely inexperienced. With women still yes but not with kissing. It did escalate quickly though; after a peck, a check with each other, then proceeding with more. Colbie escalated seconds after Sarah going all in, purring into her mouth before pushing her onto her back, cupping the back and side of her head before going into full-on french kissing.

Sarah could have sworn the other woman and her were kissing hard and heavy enough that Colbie's tongue was just slightly shy of going as deep as Brick's big dick had. It was somehow too much and too little at the same time. The only reason she didn't rip Colbie's clothes off and pull the then naked girl atop her so she could feel her beautiful body, was because she also wanted to rip the rest of her own clothes off. Couldn't decide what she wanted to do first.

Colbie seemed to be thinking the same thing. Pushing up and away from Sarah as if they were glued together and she had to break the bond. Hat lost during the kiss she flicked her long black hair back over a shoulder, gasping up at the ceiling. Looking so incredibly hot, completely and totally turned on, all by a freaking chubby girl who was still technically a virgin. Several deep breaths in and still taking more she yanked her half-shirt off as if it was a thick stifling blanket. Ran her hands over her neck, black bra covered breasts, and down her hard flat stomach. Sarah absolutely alive with arousal at being wanted by such a lusty woman.

"God damn it Sarah! I want to fucking... Shit you're so fucking sexy!" Resisting the urge suck on the hard fat nipples, much to Sarah's chagrin, but not for nothing because Colbie undid her own bra.

"You're too freaking hot! Too freaking beautiful. Oh my gosh Colbie." It was as if every bit of jealousy was converted right into arousal.

Colbie didn't stop there, once she started it didn't seem like she could stop. Standing up on the bed she tore at the buttons of her super tight tattered black jeans. Groaning and yanking at them all the harder as Sarah couldn't help but touch herself; SO turned on and possibly having an out of body experience. Tenderly running her hands over her own breasts until she found the nipples, pulling and twisting them. Giving them the attention she had wanted Colbie (and Brick) to show them as she watched the hot woman strip, the hot woman equally liking the show of the laying woman.

Pants and then panties came off, Colbie standing above her, ankles to Sarah's hips, the two watching each other. Colbie had never felt sexier, well the time that Shawn's older married brother had come after three strokes of his cock had been pretty fucking amazing for her ego. Sarah though... Sarah was on another level! A virgin and... Those blue eyes seemed to see a goddess as they moved up her feminine but strong runners legs, hips and small waist flaring at her hourglass figure. Up to her tits, which she'd always been proud of because they were large and perky for the short and slight woman that she was. Only now seeing Sarah's monsters she couldn't even believe she'd been in any way cocky about them, except for the owner of those ego breaking breasts was staring up at her as if Colbie was a celebrity.

"Colbie! Mmm! Colbie, don't... Let me do that!" Because Colbie was spreading her legs, fingers opening her labia, the middle one starting to work into a VERY wet inside. She meant simply to tease, bring the other woman's eyes across her vagina, that she so bad wanted Sarah to WANT. Except she was so turned on that she couldn't stop touching, once she started. At the request, at the knowledge that Sarah's finger would be better she started to lay down next to Sarah, so they could cuddle and finger each other. But then... Sarah POINTED to her LIPS. "With my mouth!"

"Oh heck yeah! I shouldn't! I don't want to be like Brick and just use you for that sweet sexy mouth, but..." But she was already there, Sarah would have sworn she was there so fast she had to have just dove on her face. As soon as the other woman's proximity registered Sarah was cupping the amazing taut athletic ass of the other woman, might have just delighted in that for a while (The rest of her life!) but the smell of Colbie hit her. It was reminiscent of what her own vagina smelled like, but better! It made her mouth water as much as Brick's big dick had, instead of just groping she was pulling Colbie to her. "OH SARAH! YES!"

Sarah's knees slammed together in a defensive sort of reaction to how turned on she was. Not only by what filled her mouth, stuff that was as delicious as it smelled, the smell of which filled her head like some kind of drug! There was the feel of the vagina pressing against her face, split open upon her lips, trickling heat and moisture all over. The thing was all silky folds, smoothly hairless and... It was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before and she'd felt her own very similar sex organ hundreds of times! There was the expression on Colbie's face, pure and total bliss. But as bad as it was what the virgin really liked was how Colbie grabbed her head, pulling her hard into her own sex while thrusting it forward into her mouth.

It was easy to lick pussy because Sarah felt no compunctions, none! Stupid eager noises escaped her as she did it; Mmms, Ymms, and Hmms. Embarrassed by them but unable to stop herself as it was as good as sucking Brick had been. Maybe better! Better because like she had fantasized at the gloriously gushing end of Brick's BJ, Colbie DID constantly ooze yummy fluid into her mouth. Not as much, not as thick, and not as stomach filling but it was still really good.

Colbie was aware of how turned on by eating her the lapping blonde was. Wanted to help out with that but just couldn't risk breaking the magic, not right away. Clinging to Sarah's soft locks she loved the eagerness and hunger with which she was being licked. While Shawn had been the only one to fuck her, she had had a boy before Shawn go down on her, and she hadn't exactly been transparent because the same pre-cumming brother had licked her too. At least as eagerly as Sarah but with a lot more skill. Still, it was one of the top five experiences of her life, she felt her orgasm building almost from the first lick.

"My god girl! My fucking god this is so fucking good! Ooh! Fuck! Don't you fucking doubt that you aren't going to be doing this to me right up until you leave!" It was sex talk, she said shit all the time to Shawn who knew it for what it was. Yet the way Sarah's eyes light up she knew the virgin wanted it and wouldn't stop Colbie from using her mouth and body over and over again. "Yes! Let's see! Let's see how wet eating my pussy has gotten you!"

123456...8