Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah Perkins! This ass!" Hands running all over it, squeezing it before pushing it apart, making Sarah squirm but also run all over with tingles as Marco had, only hers caused by hot breath on her backdoor. Two moans caught in her throat so only a strangled noise escaped her, as Marco started sucking on her nipple while Colbie kissed her cheek. The other got a kiss and a bit of a nibble, which shocked sounds out of her again as Marco swapped to the other nip, giving it a quick suck before leaning back to stare at her massive pair, jiggling them. Spying him around Sarah's hip Coblie remarked, "She's so fucking hot isn't she Marco?"

"She is an angel who walks the earth." His accent was really thick as he said that, which did ALL kinds of nice things to Sarah.

"Not an angel, I don't think." Colbie disagreed, the raven haired girl standing behind her again, lovingly running her hands over Sarah's body. Sarah letting out an indignant huff to that, again when Colbie squeezed at Sarah's belly, the blonde wanting to knock the hands away but Marco's face and Colbie's aroused intake of breath stopped her. Not to mention she hardly considered herself the type to stop Colbie Freaking McGee. After her belly was groped she had one of her legs lifted, foot going to the edge of the mattress beside Marco's knee. "Would an angel be shaved like this? Would an angel be this wet?" Marco seemed to disagree with Colbie, running his hands over Sarah's naked (except for the bra) body. Neither of them missed that part of his touch was over Colbie's arms. "Oh my fuck is she wet! I just rubbed this pussy off and she's already back to feeling like she hasn't gotten off in a decade."

"She is an angel. I could stare at her all day." It was nice, so so so nice, but... Nice wasn't what she needed right then, so thankfully Colbie was there.

"She doesn't want you to sit there looking at her, she gets that all the time. She wants that dick. Now get those damn clothes off so she can Get. That. Dick!" Putting emphasis on each of the last three words before shoving Marco back onto the bed by his forehead.

"Yes ma'am. Right away ma'am."

"You ready to get that dick aren't you Sare?" Latching onto her shoulder, Sarah had never felt anything like it and nodded for both the sensation and the question. The pleasure spread through her like fire, magnified by the fact that her pussy was being rubbed so expertly, increasing all the more when Colbie found one of her spit wet nipples to tug on. "You've wanted that dick for as long as he's wanted you, haven't you?"

"Yes! I NEED it!" Feeling embarrassed and slutty but it was the truth.

"You hear that Marco? She NEEDS your dick! This pussy is so fucking wet you better believe she's not lying." Two fingers! Two fingers up inside her, working so that just how wet she was was audible to all three of them. "He's looking good isn't he?"

"So good!" Sarah nearly screamed, it was the truth.

She'd barely seen Brick, his shirt had been on, his boxers never came off. If his dick and balls hadn't come out she would literally have not seen any more of him than during hot summer days. Marco had gotten out of his clothes as if he expected Colbie to call this off if he wasn't nude instantly. They were scattered all over but Sarah and Colbie only had eyes for him.

His darker skin really set out how fit he was. A flat stomach, a hint of pecs, some really nice biceps, legs, and of course a beautiful dick. He was short and slim, that was part of it, but his dick looked huge! It jut out from a thick but trimmed patch of black pubes. Hovering up off his stomach about twenty degrees, bobbing at his slightest movement but also at how turned on he was at what he was looking at.

"Suck him! I want to see you suck dick Sare!" It was her turn to get pushed on the bed, like Marco she had no issue with it.

"Oh mother of god!" Marco called, Sarah grabbing his dick, stroking it once, putting it into her mouth.

Colbie didn't just want to see. She pulled off her top before dropping to the bed beside Marco, still in her bra, she quickly undid the buttons of the tattered black jeans, wiggling out of them. Marco watched Sarah bobbing her head on his cock, moaning weakly. It was still a beautiful dick, she for sure wanted it inside her. It... It just wasn't as big as it seemed. It was probably unfair to even compare it to Brick's but that one she had not been able to take so much of.

"God damn girl!" Colbie was rubbing at the front of her panties, she'd called her out for being so wet but the dark haired gal had been licked to TWO orgasms but was clearly just moments away from full on masturbating. "Marco! She's nearly got ALL that big dick down."

"Yeah! It's so good! Don't worry angel, I like it sloppy, let it flow." Seeing her embarrassment as she pulled away, trying to quietly and subtly slurp it back, her darn mouth was watering so darn much!

"Guys like it sloppy." Colbie agreed.

"Dick makes my mouth water so much." She felt obligated to answer.

"Jesus girl!" Colbie shaking her head at how sexy that statement was, Sarah oblivious.

"Oh that's better! Don't worry about the mess," Easy for him to say when it was flowing off him and onto HER bed, but it was freeing. "Just do your thing Angel!"

Sarah "did her thing" alright. Grasping the beautiful cock, staring up at the even more glorious boy, and relishing the taste. Maybe their cum would be the same but as far as just sucking on it went Brick and Marco were VERY different. Nothing really reminiscent about the two as her and Colbie's liquim had been. What was the same was the thrill that ran through her at having it in her mouth, both the naughtiness of it and the subservience. A gag escaping her as Marco's delicious tool hit the back of her throat while she massaged his sexy testicles.

"Fuck! Look at her take that damn thing." Suspicious, Sarah wondered, not IF but WHEN, she would be telling Colbie the embarrassing fact that she had been practicing blowjobs on condom covered objects since freshman year when they'd given everyone rubbers and Sarah had no other use for them. The spit, both not holding it in and the way it coated Marco's tool made it easier. With only a little gagging she found herself mashing her nose into the black hairs, that smelled faintly of honey. "Oh fuck! No wonder Brick burst and bolted." A snorty sort of surprised laugh coming out from Marco, right in mid groan. "How could..."

"No flipping jokes Colbie! Not while I'm... Not while... Please?" Sarah whimpered, Colbie sat up, not seeming to care that her chin was drenched in spit and that she'd just been sucking her boyfriend's friend's dick, she kissed her. Hard and full of love and lust!

"Okay, but only because you're so damned adorable."

"So adorable and sexy." Marco agreed.

"Sexy as hell! Yes!" Pretending like it was nothing, wanting Marco and her to believe it wasn't anything, she wrapped her hand around Marco's penis. Stroking it as she stared too hard at Sarah. "You ready to get this dick inside you, like you've wanted for years?"

"Actually, shit! Sorry! I'm... Oh fuck... Colbie! Don't stop!" Both of them knew it was bad but they also both wanted it, the best friend lust went more than just Shawn and Matty it seemed. Colbie checked the door, settled closer to Marco so she could wrap both hands around his cock. Even though she didn't have to, it was clear she wanted to for herself, leaning forward to spit on his dick, jerking him faster than Sarah had thought possible. "YES! OHHHHHHHH GREAT GOD ABOVE YESSSSSssss! Uh! UhhhhhhHHHhhhh!"

Sarah and Colbie both watched in absolute awe as Marco erupted. The first one flew maybe six feet into the air, for sure it was well above either of the kneeling girls' heads. The second one wasn't far from that mark either, the third through sixth had a good couple of feet. The rest just rushing out of the tip and down Colbie's hands. Marco's chest and stomach was a mess of semen that really stuck out against the dark skin tone, his dark pubes getting frosted in snowy whiteness as Colbie pumped him until he seemed empty.

"Wow! That was so hot!" The words escaping her right at the right time, as Marco was starting to realize what he'd done.

"Sarah! You weren't supposed to suck him off that good! Not if you want to fuck him." Letting go of the prick in her hands, strands of cum stretching between her fingers. It made sense, it was her house and she had changes of clothes, but it was a bit rude to grab the gray sweater and use it not only to clean her hands off but tossing it on Marco. "Now what are you going to do for that dick you wanted?"

"I... I don't know." Shawn! She didn't say, locking everything down from giving any indication that was her first thought. "It doesn't have to be a penis." How far had she come? But she was turned on again, maybe more than before, Colbie and her staring at each other.

"No?" Colbie clearly delighted at the promise of having Sarah again.

"No."

The smell of cum on the hands that cupped her face was... Well she doubted she could get wetter but she felt like she did. Grabbing hold of Colbie she kissed her new friend and lover back, neither of them even hearing Marco groan at the sight. Once more they were kissing hard, kneeling on the bed, frenching and slowly drawing each other closer and closer until they were pressing their chests together. Running her hands over Colbie's back, she felt... robbed by the bra and panties. Penned in maybe. But the kisses kept stealing away her wits to try and do anything about it.

A mouth on her nipple broke the kiss, she hadn't registered it wasn't Colbie nudging her away. It was Marco making room for himself between them, the two girls turned just enough in Marco's direction for him to get in. Let him latch on. But it wasn't just her nipple that he sucked. Holding her breast so that it was still touching Colbie's, very casually on purpose he latched onto the nipple that was covered in the black bra at the same time he did Sarah's.

"UH!" Turning to let him have at her some more, Marco worried it through the fabric while the raven haired women nodded. "Sarah! Looks like he's got something for you still."

Darn it all did he! Ejaculating once hadn't seemed to do anything to him, to his erection. It jut out from him, his testicles did not look deflated, his cum scrubbed pubes still shiny. His cock perfectly hard for her (them) again, or still. She wanted to fall on it and kiss it, taste him as she had tasted Brick.

"Damn right I do." Marco grinning widely at them. Having their attention, seemingly Colbie's permission, he started pulling Sarah towards him, suddenly weak and worried she trembled as she was brought into place. "Colbie, you want to..." But he couldn't say it, not aloud, but he didn't need to because his friend's girlfriend was already there. Pushing Sarah atop Marcos, a little high meant she had him buried in her tits when the tip was put at her entrance. A cry escaping her as Marco instinctively thrust up, while her instinct was to move down, even if it wasn't Colbie pulled her that way. The result was that before the cry was far out of her it stopped as her entire body locked up, pleasure sure but the silence fell because of the fact that (Even though it was well behind everyone she knew.) she was finally no longer a virgin. "Mother of god! What? Oh bless me! Sarah! Colbie you're sexy angel friend's pussy is so freaking tight and so freaking wet!"

Colbie and Sarah didn't have much to say, Sarah didn't have but fleeting thoughts really, much less words that would form. After the rush of joy that the burden of being a rejected self believed loser was off her shoulders, it was all just the pleasure. His dick was up inside her! It was warm and real. Obviously bigger but more than that it was different than fingers, it was for sure an object that was made for being IN people. Now she had one in her! And it was good and she just wanted to sit on it and feel it and be fully a woman for hours.

"No!" Sarah screamed, not even registering how but somehow she was on her back, Marco having rolled her over, the cry was because she'd thought he'd been taking it out of her. Marco was staring down at her, scared he'd done something wrong. Colbie kneeling there with the same worry. "Not... I thought... I thought you were going to take it away from me."

"Nope, not until... I like it this way better." Shoving her legs open because they'd wrapped around him, his hand caressing her thigh, being chased by Colbie's who was laying down beside her now. All three of them watching as Colbie's fingers reached Sarah's vagina and Marco's penis. Rubbing both before going up to the clit, making Sarah thrash and nod. The dark haired sexier eighteen year old making her nod again as she slid all the way in to kiss her shoulder, "Oh yeah! Way better."

"Shut up and fuck her with that dick already Marco! God!" Stopping the clit diddle to slap Marco's ass, giving it a squeeze as she pulled him into Sarah.

"Yeah! F... Fuck me, please!" Unable to believe how difficult it was to say that word, greedily she pulled Colbie's hand back onto her pussy. "Both of... you. Like this! Please!"

"So fucking adorable!" Both of them said as one.

Sarah basked in it with her back arched and eyes rolled up, because they'd also started on her at the same time. Just like she wanted! Knowing still didn't help. Marco sliding out freaked her out that he was done, a hiss of anxiety starting before he sawed forward, relief and his amazing dick filling her. His hot hard body tilted to the side a little but still utterly amazing as he worked on her. There was heat and warmth from him that he was literally injecting into her as well, nuzzled up all the way in her she felt pleasure like never before.

And it was more than just that! Next to her was the sexy silken shape of one of the hottest girls at school, Colbie McGee was doing things to her too. Fingers gently sliding over her clitoris, splaying her labia out to feel Marco's beautiful cock driving in and out of Sarah's hole. It wasn't just the rubbing of her gash, there was also kisses along her neck and shoulder. Sarah turned, wanting those lips on hers but moans kept coming out of her, Colbie gave up with a smile. Having thought of something better it seemed, shifting to attach to one of her Sarah's nipples.

"Holy mother! Heavens above! You two are so hot! So fucking hot!" Marco bent to suck Sarah's other nipple along with Colbie, which was insanely arousing and pleasurable but what was even better was how he started really pounding into her. Tilting to the side a little more to give Colbie all the access she could want, he still could go hard and fast.

"YES! MARCO! YES!" She rubbed over his chest and stomach encouragingly, her eyes never wanting to leave his hot body (much less his penetration) but she was drawn to his handsome face. Their eyes locked for several seconds, it was one of the most intimate moments of her life. He was INSIDE her and they were looking into each other's eyes! Then Colbie moved to suck on her other nipple, getting half atop her. Marco's eyes went wide and even more lust filled them as they roamed Colbie's sexier and still underwear clad body, Sarah was jealous but forgiving, she couldn't blame Marco, the other woman WAS Colbie McGee. "Colbie!"

Hair hanging over one side of her face she rose up, blocking the view of Marco, Sarah put her hand down the front of her panties. It was drenched in there! Colbie cried out, glancing over at Marco she mimed his speed and pace as she began humping Sarah's hand. It was unclear if the other woman did it to feel what it was like to be fucked by her boyfriend's friend (or some two fingered version of that) or to imagine SHE was the one inside of Sarah.

No way to ask for clarification even if she wanted to. The wet pussy made her mouth water as much or more than Marco's cock. A trickle of drool had escaped her as she moaned, Marco still pumping her and Colbie still diddling her. Colbie saw it. LICKED IT UP! After a quick kiss, she groaned, snapped upright and shoved two fingers into Sarah's mouth, which she sucked because they had been inside Colbie's hot vagina before Sarah had taken over. It still tasted good, she was drawing Colbie up to get a real taste of it when it hit her.

"Oh gosh! Oh gosh! Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!" For a few seconds she thought something was wrong. It felt like an orgasm but one that had a runaway train engine's speed and unstoppable weight behind it. "Both of you... Both of you are going to make me come so good!"

"Not yet! I'm close! Sare! I want to come with you! Let me come with you!" Yet the beautiful wicked creature made the impossible task more difficult.

Sure she stopped rubbing her pussy but looking right into Sarah's blue eyes she sucked both of the fingers clean. Gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. Sarah suddenly tempted to push Marco off her because she wanted to see Colbie gag on a real dick, it was so wicked and so sexy! Especially as she knew it would be all the hotter because that dick would be covered in her own quim.

"Feed me! I want to taste her too!" Marco had slowed, helping a little but Sarah really thought the only way to stop the orgasm that was coming would be to dump cold water on her.

Sarah had to fight it, clamp down and will away the pleasure. Didn't help as she watched Colbie eagerly do what Marco had asked, rubbing through Sarah's pussy. Not just the clit but all the way down and around his shaft and back up. Then Sarah was watching a second person taste her. She'd never been licked but here was a groaning gorgeous boy agreeing with an even more gorgeous girl that Sarah's long untouched vagina was delicious.

"More!" The wicked treat was worth the moments without being touched, Colbie yanked Sarah's hand out from her panties to fulfill Marco's wish. Before they were even close he was leaning in, sucking on. Colbie was so turned on she had absolutely had coated Sarah's fingers, Marco getting a real frothy taste. "Ow mow gow sow goog."

"Colbie! I'm gonna die! Colbie! COME! COME WITH ME!" Or don't she did not have the courage to add.

She just couldn't hang on the edge like this anymore. That feeling, part of her really was worried that something was medically wrong with her, she'd been punctured or broken in some way, that the doctors would wonder how she hadn't known and stopped it. The longer it dragged out the more it weighed, that was how she thought of it, so she pulled her hand from Marco's mouth and back into Colbie's panties.

"Help her you bitch!" The hot boy blinked and complied, running his hand down the back of her panties. No doubt getting a feel of that prime booty, over the taint, and inside! Colbie cried out, nodding as Marco put two fingers inside her while Sarah ran all her fingers over the dark haired girl's pale hairless gash. Mainly dialing in on her pretty clit. "Just a little more! Sare! Sare just hold back a little more." Struggling she bared down, slapping at Marco, pushing at his stomach so that he could only half stroke her. Sure his steel rod of a penis had done her in anyway so he could choke up a little, go less into her broken insides. "Sare! Oh mother fucker! OH MOTHER FUCKER YES!"

"ME TOO!"

All it took was weakening her blocking hand, the mindless fucking machine the hot hispanic boy had become went right back to smashing his full length into her poor (formerly) virgin pussy. Then Sarah was coming with her friend, who collapsed atop her, both of them staring into each other's eyes as they more or less came from the same thing. Clitoral stimulation from each other and penetration from Marco.

Sarah completely lost reality. Pleasure dragged her places she had no idea she could go. She heard a cry, was unsure if it was her or Colbie or whoever it was that was fucking her. There was a sense of loss but it was brief. Taken up, almost, by Colbie who climbed full atop her. Both of them kissing as much as their moaning would allow. Both of them renewing each other's orgasms by grinding their crotches together, which still felt just good enough considering there were panties on one of them.

1...345678