Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

"Jesus, how hard did we make you come?" Colbie still atop her, still holding her tightly and lovingly, staring into her eyes, but she'd come back to reality first, long before Sarah.

"I almost died! I might have died. I think I did die, this must be heaven. I don't believe in it but I must have done something right, to get you in my heaven." As much wanting to hide the embarrassment of that statement as anything she hurriedly mashed her lips into Colbie's, but it didn't last long.

"Colbie! Sarah!" Marco hissed, both of them looking the wrong way first, then the right away. Sarah was sort of expecting him to be there blue balled and waiting for 'his turn' even though he had a turn already. Except he was peeking up from the far side of Sarah's nightstand, which he'd pulled away from the wall. Angry to have the moment broken, Colbie hissingly asked what he wanted, then he pointed to the door. Neither of them had to be told, they both knew. "Shawn! Shawn saw."

"Shit!" Colbie flung herself off of Sarah, one arm still under her she didn't go far before flopping down on the bed, the two side by side for all the force Colbie had given it.

"I said watch." Shawn growled, arms crossed, standing in the doorway shaking his head. "I said watch and... We were at least broken up before I messed around with your best friend." Having the decency to say it in a way that said he was aware it wasn't MUCH better. "Did you think I wouldn't hear you three being THAT loud? Jesus! Fuck! How the fuck are we going to get over this Colbie?"

"I'm so sorry!" Both women knowing it wouldn't make things better but unable to stop themselves from shifting to each other for comfort and protection.

"Oh yeah?" Shawn laughed without much humor, threw his hands up at the heavens that a moment ago Sarah thought herself in.

"I didn't... I didn't fuck him. He just... Just fingered me a little and... And tasted me off of Sarah's hand, that was it!" Colbie hurriedly tried to explain, Sarah thought it was damning enough, but he could have been out there the entire time... But no Colbie had checked once early on, so not the entire time. "I swear!"

"He didn't fuck you?" Oh fuck! For as much as Colbie talked about being addicted to Shawn, it went both ways. He was all full of hope, Sarah thought what Colbie had done was unforgivable, but all Shawn seemed to care was that his best friend hadn't fucked his girl. "Really?" Colbie shaking her head, Sarah didn't know if it was on purpose or natural but Shawn's girlfriend was all innocent beauty. Bottom lip out. "Really?"

"No! Shawn, I never would fuck your girl." Shawn's anger slipping away a little at his friend's confirmation.

"And you didn't blow him?" Sarah couldn't believe it almost all the panic receded at both Colbie and Marco's denial. He saw something though, probably on Marco as Colbie was all innocence. "You touched his dick?"

"Just a little," Colbie admitted and lied at the same time.

"Just with your hand?" Confused, Colbie almost asking, but then just nodded confirmation. "I'm still not happy."

"I know! I'm sorry! But... we can come back tomorrow and share her. What do you say Shawn, you want to share this hot big breasted blonde with me?" Motioning to Sarah like she was a prize on a gameshow.

"Yes! I fucking told you I wanted her and that's why I didn't want to watch her and... If I would have known it was gonna..." Motioning all that away, he held his head, a headache or his thoughts threatening to overwhelm him. Sarah wanted to cry at the idea of hurting that beautiful beautiful boy. "I gotta work with dad the rest of the week though because we're going away this weekend. And even if I could... Doesn't help me NOW." Lifting his baggy hooded sweatshirt to show the tent in his pants, so turned on by Colbie and Sarah that he'd been locked into hardness despite his anger (and fear). "You're done and I don't want fucking Marco's sloppy seconds."

"He didn't..." Colbie started, looking at Sarah.

"I don't think..." The former virgin was nodding, but...

"Sorry! I did." Marco shrugged, it must not have been very big but Sarah still delighted at the idea. Her eyes flicking to the imaginary board, all the subcategories of losing her virginity checked. No denying she wasn't a virgin now, not just penetrated but ejaculated into, good thing she'd talked her mom into putting her on birth control all those years ago, to help regulate her, for once it was doing what it was designed for. "You got so freaking tight at the end."

"It's okay." Sarah giving the handsome, no longer cowering boy a smile.

"It's not okay," Colbie growled, motioning attention back to Shawn.

"Oh." The board still seemed to hover there in the corner, she had come this far. Had come this far and this was freaking Shawn Malone! He had fucked fourteen other women besides Colbie. Matty kept it a secret for obvious reasons but the four other classmates in school who he had been with BRAGGED about it, almost to anybody who would hear. The other must not have been with a boy as hot as Shawn, it could have been moms or teachers or... "It's okay," Sarah whispered, sitting up and pointing to her mouth. "Brick came in here. You probably don't want that sloppy second hole either." Except while Shawn didn't disagree, his eyes went from her breasts to her mouth, stroked himself through his pants to the sight of her. If Sarah didn't already think there was a good chance she was dead, she probably would have died at that moment. SHAWN MALONE TOUCHING HIMSELF TO THE SIGHT OF HER! "Marco did it in here." Really expecting to have to fight a twinge of near pain as she pressed at her vagina, but if anything she had to stop herself from rubbing. "But... Nobody... EVER has done it in here!"

"Oh shit!" Colbie, Marco, and Shawn said almost as one as Sarah rolled onto her knees and one elbow, to point at her back door.

"Sare... Are you sure?" Colbie asked in a whisper, but the house was so quiet, and no matter how close she got she might as well have just asked it.

"No! I never... You know... You're gonna have to help me." Colbie was relieved and not even a hint angry, sure here was another friend that was going to fuck her boyfriend but this was different. It wasn't behind her back and it was to save the relationship, Colbie knew she was in the wrong. Needed to make up for it. Sarah saw the flash of arousal go through all their eyes, struggling a second before dropping her voice to a cuter tone, knowing she didn't have the husky sexiness Colbie could get. "You need to help me take your boyfriend's big dick into my..." She hated saying it because of how embarrassingly true it was, but she also tingled at the idea. "My virgin asshole. What girl doesn't want Shawn Malone to be their first, even if it is my first in here?" Actually poking at it, one time when she'd been alone the entire weekend she'd tried it. Her sister had a bottle of lubrication in her room (Sarah had had to fill it up with water because she'd used so much of it that weekend!) the lubrication had made everything feel so nice. Nice enough that she couldn't resist stuffing one and then two fingers back there. "My sister has lube in her room."

"Marco! Go get the lube! Get the lube from her sister's room!" Marco was up and gone before Colbie could even finish the sentence, Shawn coming in out of the way, yanking his shirt off to reveal the top part of his spectacular body, before his naked friend returned, only holding his genitals. "What? Where is the lube?"

"I don't know!"

"The dresser with the lamp on it, bottom, to the left." Marco was gone again, Sarah squeaking louder so he could hear on the way down the hall.

"You and her like... friends with benefits now?" Colbie's boyfriend asked from the side of the bed, clearly seeing how comfortable the two were together, his girl and Sarah pressed up together, even with Sarah on her hands and knees touching her own butt.

"Friends and... I know you always say my claim at being bisexual was just to tease you." Those eyes didn't leave Sarah's ass, he shouldn't have even been able to stomach looking at the fat bottom but he was entranced. Shawn Malone! "Well I wasn't lying. Sarah helped me get over my fear of... Actually trying."

"You're gonna send me videos this weekend when I'm gone." Colbie nodded, Sarah didn't know if she liked that idea, well she did but it sounded dangerous, those videos seemed VERY likely to get out, to get passed around. Everyone would know that she was with Colbie and Shawn which... The more she thought about it the more that was a good thing. "I wanna see it all before I believe anything."

Sarah heard them but was thinking about how she could be Colbie's for the entire weekend. Sunday morning they could do it here, her sister would be at work and her parents would be golfing and lunching with their friends until late afternoon. Saturday they could think of something, logically Sarah knew if Colbie's place was any sort of option they wouldn't have all been so desperate to come over here for an hour of being out of parental eyes. Colbie was excited for a weekend together too by how she grabbed hold of Sarah's ass but was thinking along the same lines. Letting out an exasperated hiss.

"Heart Rock Ridge would..."

"My house will be empty dork, you both can stay there. In my bed, making me videos, the entire weekend." Sarah was reasonably sure she would turn entirely to quim and just pour away off the bed and into oblivion at the idea of that. Just how many orgasms would she end up having with her and Colbie together for an ENTIRE WEEKEND? All three of them turning to look at Marco returning. Shawn let out a laugh, "Your sister is a dirty birdy!"

"It's huge right?" Marco asked, it had been a couple months since she'd been in there but her sister had gotten a new bottle, from a bulk store it seemed.

"Yes! Did she buy that barrel right from the factory?"

"How did she have the moving crew even sneak this into the house without your parents seeing?" Marco and Shawn seemed ready to go into another bit, a BIT now! Well, Sarah did think it was absolutely adorable and her heart ached a lot less that she hadn't ruined the friendship with her insane need to no longer being a virgin. A quest that had could have ruined friendships and relationships. Marco holding the thing, that was as big as a two liter of soda. "They had to have taken out part of the wall to get in."

"You would have thought bringing in the crane would have..." After a glance of permission at Colbie Sarah couldn't help but reach out, rubbing at the big shape in Shawn's pants. Shutting him up. He stared as her hands dialed in on the shape, the third beautiful penis of the day! "Okay, nevermind that..."

"Please! I know... I know you don't want sloppy seconds but... Colbie made me mouthwash and I really want to suck your dick!" Part of it was perversion and part of it was self-preservation. Colbie had been clear that Shawn was 'good' at sex, Sarah was inexperienced but smart. That had to mean skill AND stamina. The stamina in her virgin asshole was what she was worried about. Getting permission from Colbie as well Shawn stepped forward, giving her the go ahead. "Thank you!" In the girly voice she couldn't seem to escape. "Thank you Colbie! Sorry, I want to suck you hot boyfriend's dick SO bad."

"I'm not!" Thrusting two fingers into her mouth, the shock of it more than anything else almost making her gag. Colbie turning her to show Shawn, whose shock only grew. "You're not gonna regret saying yes to this mouth, she's like the deepthroat queen." Pausing to give her a look, making a point that essentially told her she had a story to tell. "Somehow."

By then Shawn's pants were undone, Sarah not very good at that, thinking that it should have given her away as she struggled. Nobody seemed to be paying attention though. Watching Sarah not gag on Colbie's fingers. Or watching Colbie run the other hand over Sarah's butt. Maybe at some signal from Colbie Marco stepped forward and squirted lube onto her butt. COLD LUBE, or so it felt, it made her yip and cry out.

"Oww! Cahhbee!" Because her friend started in right away!

Two fingers still in her mouth, the same two of the girl's other hand slide into her once more wet and now extra artificially lubricated vagina. While Colbie's thumb forced itself her backdoor without hardly any preamble at all. Very aware of the term "airtight" as she moaned, unsure if it was in pain or pleasure. No, a second later she was sure. As her new friend started fingering her again, it was pleasure. The thumb in her ass, just like her experiences with experimenting with it before, seemed to amplify the fingers in her vagina.

"Ooh shit!" Colbie groaned, really enjoying what kind of slut she was making of the blonde that she alone knew was a virgin before their arrival.

Sarah could only moan her agreement. Not only did she like what those fingers were doing inside her holes, but she liked the idea of what she must look like to the two boys. It must have been a real sight because Marco's beautiful dark cock (but not the darkest one she'd had today) was making a fucking come back. A little drool coming out of her mouth as Colbie fingered that as well, Sarah petting at Shawn while he took way too long in getting naked. The sights of what his girl was doing distracting him until Sarah would pleadingly give him a nudge.

Finally, it happened, Shawn Malone was erect and naked FOR HER! It had been a dream, a fantasy with astronomical chances, but here they were. He was ripped, she knew that from pictures but seeing it in 3D made such a difference. She had the mental image of laying him down and just rubbing her pussy all over his body. Biceps and shoulders! Those pecs and his freaking six-pack! All of which were as hairless as his package was. Sarah couldn't decide if she liked that or not but it didn't really matter as his jutting prick was coming at her mouth, was oozing pre-cum.

"Oh hell yes." Shawn said as Sarah twisted away to get his girlfriend's fingers from her mouth, making way for that heavenly cock. Taking hold of it, nervous as if he didn't have fifteen girls under his belt, he glanced at both women before putting himself to Sarah's mouth. THREE! Three cocks in one day! Sarah was for sure making up for lost time! Staring up at him, he stared down into her blue eyes. Taking a big lick of the pre-cum, the flavor making her purr happily. Giving it a stroke, no more rushed out sort of disappointing her, so she closed her lips around him. Started bobbing her head. "Oh shit this can't be real! My sexy girl AND Sarah 'Big Pair' Perkins!"

"Sarah 'Big Pair' Perkins." Marco agreed solemnly.

Sarah should have been offended, this was clearly a nickname they had for her and it had all to do with her tits. One of which Shawn reached down and grabbed hold of, his shock telling the story of what he thought. She was reduced to her breast size but... But at least it wasn't Lucy 'Narc'ington (instead of Parkington), because in eighth grade Lucy had told the teacher, right in front of everyone, who had drawn the penis on his whiteboard. After that anytime the teachers found out about something somebody always blamed Sarah's best friend.

Even considering it could have been worse, it was such a turn on. THAT was what they saw, what they focused on, her big tits. Not her nerdy plain face or... anything else. Shawn certainly didn't want to just bask in her chest and what she was doing to him too. Running his hand through her hair he turned her to the side, so he could SEE who was attached to his cock.

That was until Colbie leaned overtop Sarah to kiss her guy. It was another level of sexy to have a guy inside her mouth, hand to the back of her head, while another girl made out with him. It quickly ramped up to making out too! Shawn's hands leaving her to get hold of the hotter eighteen-year-old. Marco doing what Sarah could not, letting out a noise as Shawn quickly undid Colbie's bra. It dropped onto Sarah's back.

"Okay! Okay." He said pulling away from his girl and his slut. Sarah's mouth more reluctantly than Colbie's. "Time to get my consolation prize."

"Uh!" Sarah stung by that.

"Marco basically got the first threesome, you're only throwing this booty at me so I don't angry that she's handing out handies." Sarah couldn't argue that, Colbie just knelt there carefully expressionless, Marco grinned from ear to ear. Going back around behind her he stared at her ass, shaking his head, in complete awe. Sarah really was starting to worry she was dead, at some point after Lucy had left. "But what a consolation it is!"

"You like it?" Colbie all hopeful, reminding Sarah of her mom had when she had bought a new car without talking it over with dad, it was too late because she didn't want to take it back.

"Yes! It's the biggest, hottest ass I've ever seen." He sounded it too! SHAWN MALONE!

"Hotter than mine?" Colbie turning, pulling her panties down, at first just kneeling there and then going to all fours like Sarah.

"Are we dead? Shawn are we dead?" Marco asked, stepping in to see the two VERY different butts side by side, if either had a favorite Sarah's most pessimistic parts couldn't pick it out.

"Babe, nothing is hotter than yours." Marveling at his girl's tight caboose.

"It's okay, I know Colbie's tight hot butt is better! It's the best!" Sarah agreed.

"Nothing to be jealous about, I can't quit you, remember?" Colbie grinned at all the attention, bumping her butt against Sarah's.

"Say that when you've gotten your first taste of her virgin booty."

"Speaking off." Both of them did think it was weird but not weird enough to stop Shawn from reaching over and using the pump to fill his hand with lube, the one re-bonered Marco was holding like a sex assistant. Sarah's voice still trembling from the coolness of it as he spread more of it over her, not just her crack or hole, but her entire ass. "So sexy!"

"So sexy!" First Marco and then Colbie agreed staring at her now shining butt.

Marco distractingly looking for a place to put the lube bottle as Shawn refilled his hand once more, using WAY too much of the stuff. Then again all Sarah had done that weekend was take a couple of fingers, her fingers. Shawn's dick (It really didn't seem that much bigger than Marco's so still under Brick's.) was vastly bigger than Sarah's fingers. He let half of it dribble into her crack, to slowly run down. The rest he rubbed over his thick hot cock that would soon be thick and hot inside her asshole.

"Oh god!" She whimpered when he shifted forward and started rubbing at her crack, for a second she was tempted to look away, like you did with a shot, but Shawn Malone was about to ENTER her, she didn't want to miss that.

It was bad. Not the entry but how she felt, how shallow she was. Brick, Marco, Colbie, and here she was thinking the best moment of her life was Shawn's face as he entered her. His expression going from concentration to pure pleasure. He trembled. TREMBLED as he entered her. Slow and careful, not wanting to hurt her, caring for her! Both of them let out nearly the same moan as her ass seemed to suck him in the final three inches. Both of them in sync again for a shocked cry of arousal as Colbie pulled Sarah's ample cheeks apart and Shawn slid in a little more.

"Holy hell! Holy hell if this is what I get..." Huffing his expression almost afraid at how good her asshole felt nuzzling his hot cock. "Then you can give Marco all the handjobs you want." Shawn running his hands overtop his girlfriend's, both of them very fond of her backside, Shawn happy to let them catch their breaths by just staying deep inside her. "Any... fucking time."

"Really?" Marco and Colbie asked, showing their hands.

1...345678