Gone in Sixty Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all Sarah could do not to scream as Colbie's hands moved down her body. Taking a few moments to tweak and tug her nipples, then downward. Up over the skirt, down into the panties, she did scream then. Most of it got muffled by the clit that was jammed down at her mouth, Colbie expecting the reaction and not wanting the boys to come running. Her own hand, fingers felt third rate now. Even the "Time To Never Speak Of", when she'd snuck out to the shed behind Lucy's parent's house with her best friend's new electric toothbrush after she had gone on and on about how it was stupid that the High setting on it made her hand hurt from holding it, because it vibrated so much. None of that compared to Colbie's touch. It was soft and skilled as could be. Rubbing through her gash, into the hole, and then up over her clit.

"My god! You're fucking drenched! Oooh you love that pussy! That fucking mouth sucked off Brick's big hot black dick! Now it's gonna suck me off! Don't you fucking stop! I don't want you to stop until I come twice!" Not that Sarah had a choice, Colbie gave her brief moments to shift or twist and catch a breath, but otherwise she was imprisoned by pussy. Happily. "Fuck this mouth! Oh god! Oh god your girl mouth feels so damn good! Your pussy! Oh shit, I love the feeling of my fingers in your damn wet pussy while you lick me! Oh fuck! Sare! Sare! Lick it!"

And she was coming! Sarah couldn't believe it! Still aware enough to be going crazy with that finger over her pussy, rubbing over the whole thing but really dialing in on her clit. Face tilting up towards the ceiling that had seen only sad self-inflicted orgasms up to this point, now had witnessed Sarah get TWO hot people off. Colbie bucked and thrust, trying to toy with her nipples at the same time as keep Sarah right where she wanted her. Ending up slapping at her breast for a millisecond, then going back to grabbing up the blonde hair and pulling her left or right to where she wanted her to lick.

"Yes! Oh Sarah that's it! You fucking..." Going ragged as she got what she wanted, her tits touched.

Butt to boobs, Sarah felt her own orgasm coming fast on her. As she realized Colbie was pulsing extra spoonfuls of quim out as she came, how perfect that was? Like Brick's semen! SHEMEN! The climax stuff was more delicious than the already yummy leaky stuff from before. It was what she wanted! There was also the raven haired woman's perfect body. Soft flesh but muscle underneath, and when she took hold of the other woman's tits she was sure she was bisexual. Not just for Laura. For sure from then on she'd be like some pervy boy, checking out other women's tits and wondering how they looked and felt. Colbie's felt amazing, better than her own too big jiggly pair that was for sure. The nipples here hard and poked at her palms, that was until she had them in her fingers.

"Colbie! Oh gosh! Oh! I'm gonna come! Please! Please make me come! I need it! I need..." It was gonna be the biggest freaking orgasm of her life, Colbie slapped at her vagina. It felt good but was also shocking at the same time. "What?"

"No! Make me come again! I come again!" It was like out of one of those videos she'd secretly watched. Colbie grabbing her panties, pulling them into her vagina which was good but purely in a teasing way. Using them along with Sarah's hair like reigns, she started riding Sarah's face. "I should call Marco and Shawn in here. This fucking mouth! THIS FUCKING MOUTH! Everyone needs to feel this fucking mouth!"

At that moment Sarah wished Colbie would. Wished Colbie would call her hot boyfriend and Shawn's best friend Marco in. Wished she'd call Brick, Brick would bring Chris, and Nevaeh, and anyone else. She would just kneel between them all, sucking and licking until they all were finished.

"Lick! Lick, lick, lick, lick! YES! You sexy eager fucking beauty!" Colbie came again, her entire body spasming this time, more of those little spoonfuls of quim rushing out of her and into Sarah's lapping mouth.

A woman of her word Colbie gave Sarah her orgasm. Pleasure becoming the entire universe for several moments. Cut off from breath by Colbie's vagina clamped over her mouth and nose, the climaxing woman mindless of what she was doing. Only wanting to stay on the thing that was pleasuring her so much. Reaching back to the pussy which was even wetter than ever, Sarah thrusting up off the mattress at the touch, Colbie delving inside with a finger before strumming the clit back and forth. Strumming it even still as Sarah came, the woman's lower body sagging until she got out of good touch range, then flying back up again so Colbie could diddle her until she was done. Totally and miraculously done. The best DONE of her life.

Luckily by then the darker haired girl was too, sliding off her mouth and then her body without taking her fingers from Sarah she fell against the other woman, smiling at the pleasure-filled expression as Sarah pulled in oxygen, by those blue eyes which seemed far off in deep space. The kissing brought her back, she started responding to that twenty or more seconds before she closed her legs. Kept making out and sharing Colbie's pussy flavor with the other woman, long after they both were just clinging to each other's less intimate areas.

"Fuck that was... that was the best orgasm of my life!" Colbie wasn't just talking, she usually thought the last one was the best one but she knew that back to back blowouts had done such good things to her that she doubted even Shawn would be able to compare. "I might have to tell Shawn, I'll have such great comes as he tries to give me better than you did. He's really competitive."

"I think his basketball games proved that. Plus the fact that he got the hottest and tastiest girl in school." Colbie licked a wet spot leftover across Sarah's chin and lips.

"I am pretty delicious." They kissed for a few moments again before it broke. "Should we get dressed?"

"Before Shawn or Marco come looking for us?" Checking the door in fear.

Now that she was all comed out she was mortified by the idea of Shawn and Marco seeing her nearly naked. Brick and Colbie had to be the exceptions to the rule, no way Marco and for SURE not Shawn would want to see her. Shawn who was fit and ripped, who had Colbie's perfect body anytime he wanted, tiny Matty whenever him and Colbie were fighting, and probably all the other hot girls in school. No way chubby Sarah Perkins compared to all that.

Colbie took the door check even further, sort of giving away that she was not as allowed to 'fuck any woman' as she'd let on. Pulling the door open a little to check that the coast was clear before rushing back into her clothes. Sarah wanted to change, get normal Sarah clothes on but at the same time she thought that would be embarrassing. Also thought... Thought that Colbie would never be tempted to return if Sarah climbed back into her own boring outfits that had gotten her ignored for four years.

"Lets go check on the boys."

"And get a drink." Sarah was thirsty.

"Give me ten minutes and I'll have more for you to drink since you didn't get enough." GRABBING Sarah's butt as they went down the hall, giving her a naughty wink.

"I didn't get enough." As close as she could come to asking if Colbie would really be back again for more.

**********************

"Hey, thanks babe." Shawn said as they entered the room, taking the offered soda but also a handful of Colbie's ass, the controller on his knee while the cut scene played. It wasn't just a pat either, it stayed there making Sarah's stomach do weird flips between jealous roil to aroused flutter that they would do one of their much talked about (and Colbie admitted too) exhibitionist acts. Leaning away from his girl he smiled at Sarah, "You see this Sarah? All the way to act twelve."

"Yeah? It's only been like half an hour, that's good, took my sister an hour to get here. I did it in fifteen." She actually wanted to brag about how she'd basically head shotted an entire level but before she could he laughed.

"Bullshit." In a huff.

"Not bull... anything." Her voice getting quieter with each word as she found it difficult to argue with him.

"Yeah for sure bullshit, I destroyed at least two levels to get this far this fast. No way." Looking more confused about why she would lie than anything else.

"No... Yes..."

"Shawn!" Nudging her boyfriend, giving him a glare Sarah was glad for Colbie if only to take Shawn's attention off her for a second. "She says she did it in fifteen minutes, she did. She's more skilled than you might think, tell them how you did it Sare."

"Headshots but... Uh... What really helped was I didn't kill that scientist in the beginning, you... my sister blasted him and so she had to spend a lot of her time picking locks. If you don't kill him he prints you out a keycard." There was a muscle in his jaw that tightened, she almost shut up completely. Wondering how she'd ever had the courage to say anything anyway. "You shot him?"

"Yeah." But instead of getting angry, he laughed. "Marco tried to tell me that it was something special because he tried to talk to me."

"Yeah, all the other guys just start shooting and that guy had that laser but he yelled at you to stay away." Marco wasn't as cocky about knowing as he probably should have been, not wanting to call Shawn out too badly.

"I wanted that laser."

"My sister said it looks cooler than it is."

"Yup, all looks and doesn't do much." Colbie opened her mouth but Shawn was already there. "Shut it!" Putting the controller down onto the coffee table he pulled Colbie into his lap before taking another drink of his soda. "But speaking of all looks and doesn't do much, Brick ran out of here real fast. We thought he'd be in there with you for the entire time. Marco and I were like, WTF?"

"He had to pick up his sister." Part of her sad about it still but certain she wouldn't change anything now, not even if she had that genie and a wish to use. Colbie had been... Learning she liked girls as much as boys was life changing!

"If it was my sister, if I had one, she would have had to call an uber or something. Marco and I both agreed if we were locked away in a room with you for an hour..." Shawn pausing knowing his friend would jump right in, he did.

"Wild horses couldn't drag us away!" Shawn laughing and nodding total agreement to Marco's ending, both of them giving her quick appreciative looks.

"Only thing that could get us off you was your dad coming home and getting a shotgun," Shawn added.

"Or your girlfriend."

"Obviously babe, in this scenario we're broke up or whatever." She thought for sure Colbie would flip at that, that another friend was clearly a target of her boyfriend.

She wanted to just yell that she never would. To assure Colbie that she would not be another Matty. But... he... had just said that he would want to be locked in a room with her, that only on threat of his life would he leave. FOR AN HOUR! An hour locked away together, making out with Shawn Malone! Sucking his penis, touching his insane body, having him touch her, lick her, and anything else they could get up to for an entire hour. Not just a fantasy of hers but of HIS! His? It... Couldn't be.

And Marco! It was difficult to think of Marco when there was Shawn there, but Marco was handsome too. The light accent he had was super sexy. Both of them wanting to be locked in a room with her after they knew she'd been in there with Brick for a while. Both still thinking about it because they kept throwing looks her way, trying to imagine what she might look like, or do to them. Not seeming to care that she was obviously a chubby girl, not seeming to think she was a plain faced nerd who had basically gotten ignored by all boys up to this point in her life.

"So, you and Brick going out or whatever?" Shawn asked way too casually.

"No, we're both leaving and..."

"What all did you two get up to in there?" All it seemed to matter was that she'd said no.

"BJ," Colbie answered for her when she just sat there blushing from forehead to nipples, not only could she feel the heat but she could see the light coloring all across her pale chest.

"That it?"

"Yeah." Colbie jumping in once more, when it seemed clear Sarah couldn't answer.

"Did not think my boy was a cum and cruise kind of guy." Shaking his head.

"Yeah, who would have thought it. Our own buddy Brick, a dump and dasher." Marco fighting a smile as he stared forlornly at the wall.

"He had to pick up his sister, she's at the mall in Cedar Rapids, has to be back..." But Colbie cut her off.

"He had an excuse, yeah. Still, there is no excuse for heaving and leaving." Colbie doing a little guy orgasming mime as she said heaving, both Marco and Shawn laughing. "I know that's a rhyme but it was too good."

"Too good." Both guys agreed, Sarah realizing they were doing a bit.

"Unlike Brick. Who full on frothed and fled." Marco going back to the alliteration.

"Wanked and went." Shawn said sadly.

"Loosed and left." Colbie cried.

"Scored and skedaddled?" Sarah offered hopefully, getting nods from Colbie and Marco, a fist bump from Shawn.

"Sprayed and split."

"Ejected and... Ejected?" Colbie certainly concerned considering clearly chancy content.

"I'll allow it," Shawn said with a nod. "Like Sarah allowed Brick to white and withdraw."

"Whoa!" Marco cried, putting his hands up to his ears like he could stop the sounds from getting to his brain.

"Wow, that was... Bad."

"I meant... Like semen is all white not... Come on!" Everyone shook their heads if only to make him feel bad about it. "Splashed and... not stayed?"

"Well that's done." Colbie announced. "We got half an hour until she's gonna kick us out."

"I didn't mean it like..." Shawn tried but Colbie put a hand on his mouth.

"Your boy Brick did leave my girl horny though." Sarah instantly back to embarrassment, the delighted to be included smile dropping off her face, wishing her new friend wasn't so unconcerned about saying that kind of thing. "I made her gargle with mouthwash, she drank a whole soda, and it's been like a while. You really want to have a go at her Marco?"

"Oh yeah, Sarah Perkins..."

"Sarah Perkins!" Shawn corrected, saying it in that way they had when she'd let them in.

"Sarah Perkins wants me." Giving Shawn a 'can you believe that?' look but Shawn seemed to think it a possibility, if only because he was paying attention to Sarah and Colbie's reactions. Marco then took a moment to look too, the amusement falling off his face. "Really?"

"As long as you're not going to go telling everyone." Colbie seeing Sarah's anxiety, trying to help some.

"I get Sarah Perkins..." Holding his hand up to Shawn before he could get corrected, saying it in that cheery way that had to be some kind of reference to something. "Sarah Perkins and... I can't brag about it?"

"Well you can brag about it to Shawn but nobody else."

"Okay!" His voice up a few octaves, excited as if he was getting a chance he literally didn't believe he would ever get.

"To the bedroom!" Colbie popping up from her boyfriend's lap, pulling unsure Marco and Sarah's baffled butt from their spots before turning back to see Shawn had recovered the controller. "We're ALL going to the bedroom."

"Uh... Sorry, babe, but I'm trying to be a good boyfriend here. If I see that, any more than I'm already seeing it, then I'm gonna want it. And I've already made some mistakes with your friends so... I'm just gonna stay here." Sarah literally could not believe it, Shawn was talking about her! HER! Granted he may change his mind once he saw her in less but he didn't trust himself with Sarah Nerd Alert Perkins! Already playing the game, giving his girlfriend a nudge away from him with his shoulder. "Go on and watch or whatever if you want to."

Colbie stood there staring at him for a moment. It was impossible for the others to tell if she was going to explode in anger or react in a completely different way. Sarah actually found herself thinking it was sweet. He was resisting the temptation (Of her!) knowing he had a 'bad' history. Reaching out Colbie stroked his cheek, whispered she loved him, hesitated once more before turning away, putting Marco's hand into Sarah's before leading the other two into Sarah's room.

"Nervous." He said as they reached the room, Sarah thinking it was a question and agreed before she realized it was a statement, Marco was nervous. For her?!?! "You and Brick really not dating or anything?"

"No." Each time she answered that it really felt more painful than the first time, probably because Colbie, Shawn, and now Marco asked it like they clearly thought it was crazy that the two of them weren't together.

"They're going to different schools and it's just three weeks until graduation. Four until Brick pulls the ultimate cream and evacuate." Colbie added, coming up beside them, pushing them a little closer to the bed before turning them towards each other, forcing them close. For sure her hand went down to Sarah's butt, under the skirt, rubbing it but she didn't think her new friend was doing the same for Marco. "It's like a thing, right? Everyone knows time is short and they want to get in the last flings and fun that they never had the courage for before." Colbie leaned in close to Marco whispering, her proximity and warm breath sent tingles all through him. "Don't take this the wrong way but you're second on that list of flings that she wants." Sarah had told her in the kitchen, leaving out Shawn because... Obviously she shouldn't name Colbie's boyfriend as first. "Behind Brick but..."

"Me? Brick and then ME?" He was not perturbed by taking silver, not at all. "Me?" What in the world? Sarah wanted to ask a series of follow up questions to that, especially as Marco, handsome.. and popular... and funny... and with that sexy accent... and could get girls WAY hotter looked surprised and baffled. "Me? Marco?"

"You." Colbie clarified but he still looked unsure, sure he was an inch shorter than her but other than that there was nothing 'wrong' with him. "You want to see her huge tits? They're as fucking amazing as you've always imagined."

"Yes! I've wanted to see them since they popped out in eighth grade." First Brick and now Marco! Sarah had never known these boys had any sort of crush on her, even a big breast inspired one, if she had... Well she wouldn't have been a virgin at eighteen. "Oh shit this is so hot."

Because Colbie had slipped around behind Sarah, undoing the gray sweater. There was a moment where... Something tried to make the virgin scream no. Both Marco and Colbie sensed it because they stopped, both staring at her. Almost in a blind panic she did the first thing she could think of to stop them from thinking she was some prudish bird, reached back to rub at Colbie's hips while thrusting her chest out to make for a better show. It did make for a good show, unintentionally, arching her back was enough to push her tits out through the mostly unbuttoned sweater. Popping a few buttons as they burst free.

"Mother of god!" Marco seemed ready to faint as he looked at them.

"God damn girl! Those best aren't they Marco?" He dazedly nodded at Colbie, stared, maybe didn't even hear as he kept nodding as Colbie didn't just stop at unbuttoning, pulling the sweater from her completely. "Don't just stand there like a dummy." Pushing Marco, first with her hand on his shoulder, then around the otherside with a shove of her foot so he dropped to his butt on the bed. Colbie already moving Sarah and herself forward, reaching around to grab the back of Marco's head, pulling him into Sarah's breasts. "She wants you to fucking touch them, squeeze them, and suck on them!"

Sarah couldn't keep back a moan, because he already was, hands instantly going to them. His handsome face! Those dark eyes looking up at her from between them, the softness of his cheeks. All of that was good even before his thumbs rubbed at her nipples, his tongue sliding out to lick at the flesh between her breasts. Colbie didn't stop there, twisting her skirt around until she found the zipper that was quickly gone as well. Then, for the first time in front of anybody, she was stripped of her panties. Feeling so awkward as she stepped out of them when Colbie, kneeling behind her right at butt level, tapped her calves to get her to lift her feet one at a time.

123456...8