All Comments on 'Good Behavior'

by FantasyXY

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a big disappointment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

This was a great tale, well told!

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 1 year ago

I stopped reading after the first page. I found it boring. Just my opinion. No rating left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story about a very mentally sick daughter and a mother to ignorant to understand it. Other than that I am not sure there was enough incest to put it into the incest category.

FantasyXYFantasyXYover 1 year agoAuthor

Author's notes:

Lately, I've been trying to write more "story-oriented" pieces, rather than the usual wife cheats and guy reacts, or two people meet and fuck sorts of things.

This story is somewhere between those and was a bit of an experiment for me. It was based on true events from different daughters that friends and coworkers had told me about. The idea that started the whole thing was something I overheard at work several years ago about a mom kicking her teenage daughter out because she offered to suck her dad's dick for money. That made me think. Most stories about misbehaving teens are about boys who are the problem. I thought it might be interesting to do a chronology of the trouble girls can be.

All in all, I wasn't all that pleased with the story, but I took the time to write it so I submitted it. I had no idea how long it had been posted. I suppose I could have left out a couple of pages of stuff and still told the tale.

pcolatoopcolatooover 1 year ago

Damn, that was a long story for just 2 bj's and some pussy eating. Such a high rating on this story. I'm just not going to leave any stars, most likely better off that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well-told story; just not a very sexy story.

SiladonisSiladonisover 1 year ago

Although it wasn’t one to tickle my fancy, it was a very interesting story, and it was well told. I normally would have bounced after the first page, but I finished this one all the way through. Not very sexy, but well done, anyway.

ToughSailorToughSailor8 months ago

Christ ! I'd have Jap-slapped that little bitch into the next county :( . . ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyXY@FantasyXY
FantasyXY - aka Fantasy Man (Men have the XY chromosome) I enjoy writing erotic stories and am not afraid to experiment. I also have what some have called a wicked sense of humor. Most of my stories are done tongue-in-cheek. A good bit of my stuff is pretty bad, but you m...