Good Boy? Ch. 04

Story Info
Travis and his friend have fun!
1.3k words
4.29
8.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pink clouds around Parker dissipated. Parker was no longer Parker but a banging chick. He still had his cock of course. It was about 1/2 the size of his pink finger and his new clit surpassed it in size. Massive tits that made it hard for him (well, her to walk.) jutted out from Parker's chest.

"Like what happened to me?" questioned Parker. Dr. Roberts wasted no time in striding up to Parker.

"You embarrassed my slut, by calling him a fag! It is true that he's a fag but manners matter even to a demon like me. So now you'll be a slut for awhile. You'll serve, you'll obey." stated the demon. He was pulling on Parker's nipples.

"Like for how long?" questioned Parker.

The demon just smirked. "I'm the Master now. You'll address me as such or be punished. You'll serve me for as long as I wish. You're nothing but a slut. I think it's time for you to do your first job. Go blow Travis."

"Not gay...don't like cum." stated Parker.

"Well, you really have no choice. I'll keep you on edge of orgasm until you do." stated the demon. He waved his hand. Parker grew hard and wet at the same time. What was left of his brain was going crazy. Gods, it felt so amazing. It felt so blissful. He wanted to blow his load. He wanted to oragasm Parker didn't know how long he was held in this state.

"You want to cum don't you slut?" questioned the demon.

Parker tried to say no. He wasn't gay. He wasn't a fag. But, he wanted to cum. He needed to cum.

"I promise I'll let you cum. All you have to do is blow Travis. It can't be that bad can it? He's your friend. You'll get pleasure and he'll get pleasure. Just go ahead and blow him. What's the worst that can happen?" teased the demon.

"What is the worst that can happen?" thought Parker to himself. "If I blow him, it doesn't make me gay. Travis is the one who is the faggot. Not me!" So Parker made his way over to Travis.

Travis had his cock out and was hard. The demon had decided to play a game. As Parker advanced on the cock. Travis took it away. All the time, Parker's desire for cock was growing. At last the demon, knew Parker was ready to blow him. He stopped and Parker crawled up to him.

"You can have my cock and then you can cum. You just have to do what I say." said Travis/the demon.

"Now say you're a cockslut." ordered Travis/ the demon.

Parker hesitated but still looked at Travis's cock. He wasn't gay or anything but he wanted it?

He sprang forward in hope he could have it in his mouth.

"Oh, no you don't get it until you admit you're a cockslut. Now say you're a cockslut," he grunted. "Say it, whore."

"I'm - I'm a - I'm a cockslut?" Parker managed. It was like part of him didn't want to say it. But, he wanted Travis's cock so he wanted to be a cockslut. Didn't he?

"You didn't convince me" say it again." ordered Travis/ the demon.

"I'm a cockslut? " said Parker questioned.

Again," Travis told him. "Say it."

"I'm a - I'm a cockslut?" Parker said, still questioning himself. He was looking at Travis's cock. Travis was jerking off now. Precum was forming at the tip. Parker found himself wanting it?

Travis groaned above him, jerking himself off faster.

"Mmm, I don't believe you, whore. Convince me. Convince me you're a devoted cockslut."

Parker whimpered. He wasn't a cockslut....was he? Still, the part of him that wanted cock was growing stronger.

"Say it!" ordered Travis.

Parker knew it to be true. He accepted his new identity.

"I'm a cockslut!" he yelled.

"Good boy," Travis/the demon grunted, malevolently grinning down at him. "Good boy!" His hand sped up, and so did his groans, and his cock twitched as a thick jet of cum erupted from it, landing on Parker's cheeks.

Parker felt it drip down his chin, and another thick jet landed on his neck and his other cheek. Part of him felt humiliated, but a bigger part of him felt pleased that Travis was satisfied.

Soon Travis/the demon was up and speaking to Parker.

"Fuckdoll, I've been looking around our house...it's filthy. Don't you know that you're the maid and you have to clean it?" said Travis.

Parker opened his mouth. He wanted to cum. He deserved to cum? The demon knew what he was thinking and tugged at his new tits. Parker gasped. It felt so tender. It felt nice. Parker continued moaning.

"Time to clean." said Chad.

Parker reached out to grab the feather duster from Travis''s hand. Travis slapped his hand back.

"Did you think serving me was going to be that easy whore?" questioned Travis/the demon.

Parker didn't know what to say but he couldn't disobey. Hopefully, if he did what he was told he'd get to cum. He was just so horny!

"Turn around, bend over and touch your toes." ordered Travis. Parker did as Travis ordered. He presented his hole to Travis. Travis smirked and slapped Parker's ass.

Parker felt tip of the feather duster handle press against his ass, and a cold, thick lubricant allowing it to slip inside. He wanted to scream, cry and pull away... but,Parker was almost starting to like it? Parker like the controlled, obedient little pet Travis had turned him into, Parker just moaned and wiggled his ass for Travis's delight. Now it felt good, Parker gasped as he felt it press further and further into his hole.

It felt like the handle kept sliding in forever, but finally Parker finally felt the tickle of feathers on his ass. Travis just started laughing. He slapped Parker's ass hard, and leaned forward to whisper in Parker's ear.

"Now you can get to work, pet." Ordered Travis/the demon. The demon was amused. It was so fun controlling mortals.

Automatically Parker stood upright and began to walk around the first floor of his house, totally nude except for a feather duster hanging out of his ass. A small part of the original Parker was left. That part was ashamed and wondered what the fuck he was doing but another part just loved it. That part was growing. Travis knew he was growing to love it because that is what his Master, Doctor Roberts, wanted. He loved what Dr. Roberts wanted. He was a cockslut after all?

With every surface Parker came to he leaned over and lifted his ass and began to wiggle the duster across the surface. For a while, the demon watched and laughed. But, eventually he moved off to have Travis blow him. Parker was left to attempt dusting with the feather duster wedged up his ass.

Parker was left on his own for quite some time, dusting the house in the most humiliating way. After what seemed like hours he heard a knock at the front door. His first instinct was to run to the door and pray they would sense something was wrong, and take him away from Dr. Roberts He loved Dr. Roberts but he didn't always love the way that Sir treated him.

In horror, Parker found he couldn't stop dusting. He was stuck doing his current chore, completely unable to do anything but dust.

"Get the door, slut." Came Doctor Robert's voice from the living room.

Parker still naked, hard and with the feather duster up his ass answered the door.

"Hi, how may I service you today?" he said and then giggled. Parker's new body betrayed him.

"Parker, what the fuck is going on?" asked a bunch of voices at once.

Parker looked out the door. It was his football team.