The Sister

Story Info
My sister gets what she deserved...
2.8k words
3.84
20.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prologue

My twin sister Matilda was staying with us.

She had just started a new job as an HR assistant for a London based company.

She hadn't managed to find her own place yet, so I said I would help her, and in the meantime, she could come and stay with me and Sam my boyfriend.

I was very close to Matilda; we were pretty much identical in appearance and personality, and we shared all our secrets. It's not all we shared. We were very intimate with each other. She would come and climb into my bed after Sam had gone to work on a Saturday and snuggle up to me.

That particular morning, she had slipped into bed naked, and I had woken up to the very pleasurable sensation of her licking the latest injection of Sam's cum out of my pussy...

"That's very naughty, you naughty sister! - even if it is appreciated! What would Sam say if he found out?!" I exclaimed.

We spent another lovely day together, sunbathing naked on the balcony in the hot summer sun, and chatting and drinking cocktails, and still continued when Sam returned from work. He had double the candy to ogle! But after a few more drinks we decided to go inside, it had turned muggy and very humid. The air felt heavy with an ominous pregnant calm.

That night, as expected, there was a terrible thunderstorm. One of the thunderclaps was so loud it woke me up - although not Sam: after a few more drinks before bed, he could sleep through anything.

There was a quiet little knock at the bedroom door.

"Come in!" I whispered loudly.

"I can't sleep. I'm frightened..."

"Oh okay. Come and get into bed next to me."

We had a superking size bed so there was plenty of room for her to climb in on my side.

"I think the storm is passing over anyway. Just cuddle up and go to sleep. Night night."

The Action

"GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!"...

I woke up to the sounds of slurping and slobbering. And it wasn't my pussy being licked out. It took less than a second for me to come to, and work out what it was, and where it was coming from. And quite a bit longer listening to it, intrigued, quite fascinated, and also faintly amused; pondering what I was to do about it...

GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!

It was Matilda sucking Sam's cock noisily and enthusiastically!

GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!

Sam may have been half awake or he may just have been enjoying his vivid dream of his cock being sucked splendidly by me.

GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK GLK!!

Except it wasn't me. It was my very naughty twin sister. And I was going to have get very angry with the bitch! I would have to deal with her firmly and decisively. And I knew how...

"Fuck me now!" I whispered in Sam's ear. "Wake up! I've been doing a lovely job of sucking your cock and it's gone really hard, now pull me up and fuck me really hard! Right now!"

And that's what he did, or thought he was doing, in his half-conscious state. It was actually Matilda he pulled off his cock, hauled up the bed by her shoulders, got his leg over her bottom as she lay flat on her stomach, and once on top of her, forced his very hard cock deep into her (more likely than not) wet pussy from behind.

"Ooooooooohhhhh?" she had exclaimed quietly in expectation as he pulled her up the bed...

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" she gasped in gratification and submitting pleasure as he penetrated her.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeeeeesssss!" she exclaimed in a long appreciative moan of sexual arousal as Sam forced himself even further into her and started fucking her powerfully and more vigorously!

And Sam was quickly fucking her hard and fast, just like he did me. He was a virile stud. In the dim light I could just see the back of Matilda's head jerking, reciprocating in time, as his relentless pounding was pushing her face deeper and deeper into the pillow. While I was just lying there motionless, observing and listening...

"Mmmooooooh!"... "Mmmoooooooooh!"... "Mmmooooooooooooh!"...

She was making louder muffled groans into the pillow each time Sam slammed into her ass as he attempted to get his cock deeper and deeper inside her.

"Mmmmmmmmaaaaaahhh!"...

She moaned in subjugated pleasure...

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh!"...

I hope she doesn't think she's going to get to enjoy this too much - or get away with it... He's fucking her good all right, but he thinks it's me. He needs to know! And she needs to pay! l reached over and turned on the bedside lamp...

"Uh Ohhhhhh!" she groaned, exposed...

That was enough for Sam to open his sleepy eyes and look down, and then over at me...

"Ohhhhhhhh?" she whined, discovered...

"What the fuck?!" he mumbled confused.

"Aawwwwwwhhhhh!" she moaned, desirously...

"Don't stop!" I commanded, "Turn her over and fuck her more! The bitch was sucking your cock while you were asleep. Now you can give her what she wanted! Now do as I say! Turn her over! And fuck her hard!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed, excitedly...

Too engrossed and too engaged to argue, Sam obediently complied and decoupled without protest. Having completely disengaged, he immediately flipped her over, re-engaged emphatically by slamming his cock forcefully into her open wet pussy again, and started fucking her hard and fast, as requested, like a very rough obliging gigolo, in the missionary position. Totally re-engaged...

"Fuuuck!" she gasped, re-entered...

"Oh! Fuuuuck!" she gasped re-impaled...

"Yes! Fuuuuuck!" she gasped fully filled, squealing clutch re-engaged and being driven hard and fast...

"Aaaaaaahhhh! Fuuuuuuck!" she wailed, opened up and accelerating helplessly out of control...

"Fuuuuuuck!" she gasped, re-occupied...

"Of Fuck! Oh! Fuuuuuuck!" she gasped re-consumed...

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Meeeee!" she wailed repossessed and totally fucking owned...

"Oh Fuuuuuuck!" she gasped, overcome...

"Of Fuck! Oh! Fuuuuuuck!" she gasped overpowered...

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaarrrrgghck!!" she wailed, totally fucking overwhelmingly impaled, possessed, and involuntarily displaying complete loss of control...

I HAD CONTROL OF HER!

Before she could do or utter anything else I straddled her face so I could watch Sam's cock pounding her pussy, and she could lick out his most recent gift of nice warm cum from mine!

"Moooohhhhhhh?" she moaned, surprised; delighted...

"Moooohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, immersed; delirious...

"Moooohhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, submerged; demented...

She was heading in the direction of total abandonment, being fucked into oblivion...

"FUCK HER SAM! Fuck her hard and deep like you do me. Only harder and deeper. Fuck the shit out of her! She's had her pleasure! Now fuck her brutally! Fuck her ferociously! Fuck her mercilessly! The cunt!"

"Mmmaaaaarrgh!"...

Matilda's muffled moans came louder from beneath me. She was squealing each time Sam drove home his massive cock powering mightily into her stretched little pussy. She was being fucked into oblivion and back into reality again! Her alarm bells ringing!

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"...

And as he raised himself domineeringly above her and stared totally absorbed into my eyes, I had a great view of the full length of his cock ploughing deep into her little parted pummelled pussy.

"Oooooooaaaaaaarrgh!"...

"Give it to her, Sam!

"Give it to her savagely! Destroy that little bitch's pussy. Fucking ruin her! Trying to steal you from me! The cunt. Fucking destroy her. It's what she wanted. And now she's getting it!"

"Ooooooohhhh...!" she moaned agreeing consensually..

But he needed to fuck her harder! I wanted him to fucking destroy her pussy for her! Fucking murder it! Enjoy that! Bitch sister! He was banging her hard - but not hard enough!

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...?" she muttered questioningly, dreamily, as I stood up and looked down approvingly at her half stupefied half quizzical face: She still needed Sam to fuck her harder and I was going to help! I swung down the bed and reaching down, put my hands either side of Sam's naked muscular buttocks, holding them tightly and pushing down with all my strength on his down stroke into her, and then heaving him back up on his out stroke, working in perfect harmony with him. That was better! She was now being totally hammered deep into the bed!

"Aaaaaaarrgh!" she cried very loudly each time...

"Aaaaaaaarrgh!"... "Aaaaaaaarrgh!"... "Aaaaaaaarrgh!"...

The sprung mattress was also doing its job of bouncing Matilda's bottom back up, helping me each time I lifted Sam's arse; and impaling her pussy deep on his cock again so she felt the full force of his deep penetration again, and again, as she was slammed back down deep into the mattress, with me forcing him down into her with all my might! She was totally skewered! Totally fucking fucked!

"Aaaaaaaargh!"... "Ooooaaaargh!"... "Aaaaaaaargh!"... "Ooooaaaargh!"...

Matilda was shrieking then groaning, and screaming then grunting, loudly, on every powerful thrust. She was being so overwhelmingly fucked right into the mattress, flailing like a rag doll! There was no sensitivity about Sam when he was like this. He was just a fucking jack hammer drilling her into the bed. Doing his best to break her. And he was doing his task well and fucking screwing her mightily and determinedly destroying and pulverising her pussy! She was being destroyed!

"Oooowwwwwwwhhhhhhh!" she wailed uncontrollably...

"I'M GOING TO CUM!" exclaimed Sam suddenly, giving urgent warning.

"Ffffuuuuuuuuck!" she shrieked...

"Nohhh! Nohh! Ffffuuuuuuuuuck!" she screeched ...

"Nohhh! Ffffuuuuuuuuuuck! Not in me!!" she fucking screamed...

"FUCKING WAIT!" I shouted as I twirled around and sat behind her with her head between my breasts, squeezing her breasts hard, and pinching her nipples tight, and kissing her passionately. "I want to watch! And I want her to watch too!

"KEEP FUCKING!!!"

"Oohhhhhhhhhhh?"... "Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"... "Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I was sitting naked behind her, raised on the pillow with my legs around her as she groaned helplessly, unable to move. Her coccyx was rubbing up against my clit as Sam powered into her on his way to his money shot. Fuck Me! Much more of this and I would cum too! But I had her now!

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......!"

She wailed in abandoned release! I had her! She had given in! She was overwhelmed! And overpowered! And totally fucked! She was totally overcome, moaning helplessly with every thrust; totally engulfed, totally immersed in extreme physical sexual pleasure, and in total fucking abandonment; overwhelmingly fucked into submission, and now resigned to what was going to happen to her. She had got what she wanted - and now she was going to pay! Now she would see...

"NOW FUCKING CUM INSIDE THE BITCH!

"I want to watch you... She won't have any contraception in place. She can watch herself being impregnated! I want to watch you empty your load inside that little cunt and inseminate her. I want to watch you empty your balls and fill her pussy with sperm and impregnate the whore!"

"You thought you could control my boyfriend and command him to withdraw. Well that isn't going to happen now!"

"Noooooooohhhhh!"

Matilda was suddenly very conscious! Very aware! Very awake! Very aroused! Begging! Beseeching! Imploring! Protesting! But still helpless, still completely overcome by Sam's powerful thrusts; I held her tight, right where I wanted her, waiting for it...

"Nooooooooooohhhhhhh!... I'm..! I'm..! ..."

"NOW!!!" I shouted!

"AAAAAAAHHHH! FUUUUUUUCK!!! AAAAAAAHHHH! "

Sam yelled triumphantly, as he shot his big load deep into my twin sister; lucky him! lucky bitch!

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed. HE'S CUMMING INSIDE ME!!!

"HE'S FUCKING CUMMING INSIDE ME!!!

"Oh! Fuck!... Oh! Fuck! Ohhh! Fuuuck!!... Ohhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuck!!!... He's cumming inside me!!!...I'm fucking cummmmming!!... He's fucking cumming inside me!!!... He's fucking cuuuuuuuummming inside me!!!...

"I'm fuuuuucking cuuuuummmmmmmming!!"

Matilda screamed as she spasmed and twitched in my arms, impaled on his huge ejaculating cock; huge orgasmic contractions wracking through her body... She was coming in a massive uncontrollable multiple orgasm. A megagasm! She was shaking and thrashing like she was fitting! What a magnificently powerful orgasm! And as he pumped more and more sperm into her unprotected pussy, she was squirting prodigious amounts of her own cum like hot geysers over his balls in uncontrolled reciprocation!

"Now pull your cumming cock out! Let her see the spunk spurting!" I demanded.

"Noooooooooohhhhh!" she begged, still jerking uncontrollably in orgasm...

He did as he was told, and as he withdrew, hot white jets of spunk shot into her open pussy, and all over her pussy lips and belly.

"Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuckk!" she gasped...

"See that! That's his spunk! But that's not the sperm that's going to impregnate you, bitch!"

"Naaaaaawwwhhhhhhh?!" she cried...

"This is!!

"Quick! Ram your fucking cock back in her! Now! More spunk! More sperm inside her! Spunk up in her again! Fill her more! Fill her more with the last of your spunk! Do it!"

"Aaaaaaaaarrggghhhh! Noooooooooohhhhh!" she wailed...

His spurting cock slammed back into her open spunk oozing pussy, between her dishevelled pussy lips, now all covered in spunk.

"Shhsssppplllosssshhhh!"...

I could see the base of his cock and his balls still spasming, as he pumped the last spurts of his hot spunk into her, his cock contracting with each massive ejaculation of virile sperm into her already full pussy: until he was done...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, jerking and twerking, as another powerful wave of orgasmic pleasure washed through her body...

And at the same, she could definitely feel, and see, his every spasm as he emptied his balls and filled her pussy full of hundreds of millions of lively sperm, all on a mission to fertilise her eggs, and impregnate her...

"Noooooooooohhhhh! Oooooooooooooooohhhh! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"...

"There you are! You got what you wanted! You're full of spunk! That should please you!"

"Ooooooooohh Noooooohhh! I didn't mean to... My pussy... I'm fucked! I am so full of spunk. Oh my little pussy... My pussy is just full of his spunk! Noooooohhh!"

"Serves you right! You're fucking pregnant now, you cunt! You're just a cunt. You're a spunk filled cunt filled cock filled spunked up cunt: who betrayed my trust! So there! Fuck you!"

"Shhhppplllloppppp!"...

Sam pulled his spent cock out of her causing a big gush of spunk and without a word rolled over to the far side of the bed and silently, gratefully, went back to sleep. His work was done!

Silence... Just soundless involuntary twitching from Matilda...

"No I'm not!" she protested after some delay recovering, "And I didn't mean to!"

She was right about not being filled with cock anymore but that was about it...

"Aren't you going to start sucking his cock again now, to get the rest of his sperm inside you?"

"Nooooohhh... Ohh... my poor pussy! It's been ruined and it's full of sperm! I'm so full of his sperm now! I'm so full, it's still oozing out of me... And I don't want to be pregnant! I only wanted to be fucked and have an orgasm!" And she started sobbing to me:

"I'm sorry... Emily... Seeing you with Sam just made me so horny and when I got into bed with you, I was still wide awake after you fell asleep, and I just couldn't resist the urge, this time... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me? You've both punished me now!"

I did my best to feel sorry for her. If only I believed her... My poor innocent naughty sister...

"Never mind, I forgive you. You got what you wanted... Just don't do it again. I'll suck all his spunk out of you to try avert you being pregnant with his baby..."

And pushing her off me, I nuzzled down between her legs to lick her out.

"Thanks Emily. I love you!"

"Shhhhh!" I whispered, "I love you too. But for fuck's sake, don't ever let him know I helped you get what you wanted!"

Epilogue

If I let him know I didn't mind if he fucked my sister, then he would want to do it all the time, or he would want to do us both, and both together, all the time. And then he would want to fuck other women as well. I know what men are like. I just gave him Matilda as a reward for being faithful. And as a treat for my lovely twin sister Matilda! And a secret recompense for me fucking other men which he doesn't know about yet. Not that I have done it deliberately, it has just been sort of accidentally at work, while playing my roles as an actress. But that's another story, or two...

Postscript

I found out later that, unbeknownst to me, Peter had recorded the entire episode from hidden cameras and microphones in the bedroom of that apartment in the Stables at Duncumbe Abbey Manor.

And he had paid Matilda, the bitch!

The irony! Someone had been paid to act in that scene - and it hadn't been me...