Good Boy? Ch. 03

Story Info
Travis meets and old friend!
1.5k words
3.92
7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six months ago, Travis (a football jock) had entered a medical experiment. It was ran by Doctor Roberts. (A demon who had assumed human form. Dr. Roberts wanted to turn men into his personal sluts.)

Travis had been trained. He was a devoted fag to his Master now. Now every morning he would put on his french maid's outfit and suck his Master off. Travis just loved the taste of his Master's jizz.

One morning, as Travis was sucking him off, his Master started talking.

"Travis, you've lived with me for about six months now?" he questioned.

"Yes, Master. I think so master, it's like hard for me to think." stated Travis as he giggled.

" That's good slut. A bimbo like you doesn't need to think. Well, then I think it's about time we took a little trip to the sex store. I need to get some toys." stated Dr. Roberts.

"What do you need? You could probably get it on the internet." stated Travis.

"Fag your place isn't to ask questions. It's to obey. If I told you things they wouldn't be a surprise." stated Dr. Roberts. (He had his own dark purposes for taking Travis to a physical sex shop. But, Travis would learn in time.)

Travis just giggled and continued sucking. He was a cumslut. What else could he do?

Travis and Dr. Roberts got dressed and headed to the sex store. Travis had long hair now, he looked more feminine and he wore a tight mini skirt. He looked banging. When they got to "Devil's Den" sex store. Dr. Roberts took Travis's collar and hooked him with the other pets at the store's front. Dr. Roberts had shopping to do. He had to speak with other demons, compare sluts.

"Travis, is that you?" questioned a voice.

Travis turned around. It was his former teammate Parker. He'd always liked Parker. Parker had such a nice ass. (Not that Travis was gay or anythng. He just liked sucking cock.)

"Where have you been Travis? Everyone has been looking for you for six months. We've been really worried about you. questioned Parker.

Travis didn't say anything. He just kept watching the porno his Master had commanded him to watch. He loved how the stronger man was dominating his weak slut. It just seemed SO right to Travis. Parker kept talking to him but Travis concentrated on his job. He had to do what his Master said.

Time went by. Dr. Roberts concluded his business.

"Time to go, Travis" he called as he unhooked Travis from the post.

"Who are you?" questioned Parker. Something weird but Parker couldn't figure out what.

"I'm Dr. Roberts. Travis has been living with me for the past six months." said Dr. Roberts.

"I'm Travis's teammate. He wants to come back to school and play football." said Parker.

Dr. Roberts turned to look at Parker. (His cock grew hard.) He gave Parker an evil smirk of desire. "Well, then Parker. Why don't you come by our place for some tea and see how happy Travis is? Perhaps, you can even stay with us. I know you're falling behind on your rent."

As soon as Dr. Roberts said it. Parker was convinced that he was falling behind on his rent. Parker said "alright" and followed Travis and Dr. Roberts to Dr. Robert's house.

"Go make tea for us, slut." ordered Dr. Roberts to Travis.

Parker looked quickly at Travis. How could he let himself be degraded like that?

"It's just a game we play. Now sit here and don't worry your pretty head." stated Dr. Roberts. He went out to the kitchen and sat a jar in front of Travis.

"Isn't that your special horny tea?" Travis questioned his Master.

"Yes, Travis it is. It will make anyone who drinks it full of sexual need. It also has properties that makes a person obey. We're going to give it to your friend so he knows just how much you like living here." said Mistress.

"Whatever, you say Master." stated Travis.

Dr. Roberts and Travis served the tea to Parker. Travis drank it too. It also made Travis horny. Travis wanted his Master. But, his Master was speaking to Parker and Travis didn't have persimmon to speak.

"Now, Parker. I need you to strip. I want to see all of you. You won't think anything is weird about this in fact you'll want to do it to please me" said Dr. Roberts

Parker stripped and sat back down on the sofa. Dr. Roberts looked at him. He was sitting there with his hand wrapped around his three inch cock. It small but it was hard. The tea had made him horny so he was stroking himself as if it was perfectly normal. Travis watched his friend's actions from the other side of the room. He wanted to whip out his cock and stroke it but gain he was a good slut.

"What do you think of your friend?" questioned Travis's Master.

"Well, he used to be my friend. I never realized he had such a small cock. It's almost like a pussy and I don't like pussy. Just cock, his cock is so small... I want a big cock and balls slapping against my face. I'm really horny, Master. I need your jizz." complained Travis.

"I wanted to plow your face." stated Dr. Roberts. "Kneel and serve!"

Travis obeyed.

His cock quivered as he looked at his Master's cock. Travis knew cock and cum were good. Travis grabbed the cock, he kissed the tip and then engulfed it in his mouth. It was so thick. It was so right. He pumped his throat up and down. Dr. Roberts thrust in fucking Travis's face. He came...lots. Travis swallowed, ashamed at how much he loved cock. Why had he been so shy before? Why had he felt a hint of embarrassment in front of Parker? Cum and cocks were all that mattered.

Dr. Roberts was hard again. He moaned as Travis passionately worshiped every inch of the cock before him, clamping his lips down hard, pulling off with a pop, moving lower to suck each ball, before giving a long, expert lick upwards along the bottom length of the cock and plunging his mouth over it again. Dr. Roberts forcefully pulled him in deeper. He wanted and needed more. Travis almost gagged, but caught himself. He wouldn't be thwarted. He would deep throat his Master's cock. He would show Sir that he could take it all. He could be respectful. Then, once he was respectful, good things would happen to him like being fucked. That was what he really wanted wasn't it?

He dove back in deep-throating it several times before coming back for air. Pre-cum dripped down his lips and the cock. Travis looked up his owner before him. Dr. Roberts demanded. "Finish me slut." Travis's cock quaked at the commanding voice. It felt so good just to belong. It felt so good to be owned.

Travis smiled, his face radiant and hopeful. He grabbed Sir's cock with one hand then the other. He rotated his wrists, massaging the wet cock in opposing circular motions, feeling the ridges of veins in his hands. A larger drop of precum burst from the cock and came dangerously close to dropping to the floor, but Travis quickly intercepted it with a flick of his tongue and returned his gaze to his Master's horny eyes.

"Mmmmm! That delicious cum isn't going anywhere, not a drop." He licked his lips. "Except in this mouth." said Travis. Then he giggled. Since when had he giggled?

At the giggle, Parker came out of his trance. He was looking at at the couple stunned.

"Parker, I'm a fag. Dr. Roberts is my lover." said Travis as he french- kissed Dr. Roberts.

"What? You like girls you're not a fag! It's disgusting! No friend of mine is a dyke. Are you punking me? Did he putting you up to this? I swear to God, Travis. You're such a moron. This man has brainwashed you or something. We're leaving!" said Parker. He got up to leave.

"You shouldn't make fun of Travis for his choice of sexual lifestyle. Because now you're going to have an unusual one." said Doctor Roberts. Doctor Robert's spell was cast. It was to late for Parker.

In amusement, Dr. Roberts watched as Parker tried to make it to the door. His whole body was cramping and morphing. He was changing inside and out. He went from his respectable 6'5 to 4'8. He was now smaller than Travis. Parker lost his muscular body and his beard. He was left with baby-smooth skin and wide hips.

His nipples grew until he had huge tits that defied gravity. Later, Parker would learn they were K-size tits.

Parker must have wondered if he was still a man. Dr. Roberts must have sensed what Parker was thinking because his pants disappeared. Parker watched in horror as his cock disappear before his eyes. It grew smaller and smaller. He tried to hold it to make it stop.But, it was too late. Parker was left with a slick and wet pussy. He, well now she looked as if she was going to cry.