Good Boy: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, knowing that Larisa wasn't about to give in, I decided to put a stop to it. I placed my hands on her shoulders and began to gently push her off me. Our faces remained connected by the mouth as her torso moved away from me. Her lips sucked onto mine as she tried desperately to not separate our mouths. "What... what are you...?" she said between kisses, surprised that I was putting up a fight.

"Riss, let's just stop," I said interrupting her. She had a look of total... confusion on her face. Her eyes closed a little as she scowled at me, her forehead now covered in anger wrinkles, her nose scrunching up. Larisa quickly pushed my hands off her as she sat up, obviously pissed off .

"You... you don't want me?!?" she yelled in an angry and baffled tone. Oh Christ.

"No, I do want you. If we can't, then..."

"I can't believe you!" Larisa yelled at me. I slid my hands over her forearms lying near the sides of my head, holding her down on top of me. "Don't touch me!" the actress cried as she slapped my arms and got off my waist.

"Riss?! What?? Wha'd I do?"

"You know, we could have done other things besides fucked! You know that!?" she shouted as she fixed her clothes, re-clasping her bra and tugging her shirt back down. "So because I won't let you fuck me, you wanna stop now!? That's really fucking nice of you asshole." I had never seen Larisa this pissed off before, in real life or a movie. "Fucking typical." My eyes shot up at hers, staring a hole through her.

"Typical??? When the HELL did I ever pull any shit like that before?? ...I was just trying to stop now so it wouldn't be harder to stop later on!" Okay. Maybe I was a tad in the wrong here. She could have gave me head.

"Yeah, fine! Well I'll make it even easier for you!" she yelled as stood up and rushed to grab her coat and put it on. What the fuck was going on? Who was this and where was my girlfriend!?! At least with this one, I coulda had amazing anger sex with... assuming she wasn't on her period.

"Oh come on. Riss. Where are you going??" I asked, utterly puzzled and taken back at her behavior, sitting up fully, a tent still pitched in my pants. Larisa's angelic face was beat red and her breathing was erratic, like she was on the verge of having a panic attack. I was annoyed that she was acting so childish, throwing a stupid tantrum over what I thought was nothing.

"Anywhere but here," she retorted in a lower yet still pissed off and sarcastic tone of voice as she quickly walked to the door. I leaped up from the bed and grabbed hold of Larisa's right arm, near her elbow, and half assed pulled her back to me. I didn't want her leaving over something stupid like this. SMACK!!! The palm of her left hand flew across the right side of my face, causing an immediate stinging sensation.

Instantly, I let go of her arm and we both stood there in silence, completely in disbelief of what just happened. I was angry, confused, and upset, standing there paralyzed for a moment... just dumbfounded. Larisa's mouth hung open in surprise and regret as she watched me stand there looking like a beaten dog, not knowing what I did to deserve it. I was in utter shock and was left speechless by her surprising violent action. Larisa gasped and brought her hand up to her wide-open mouth, covering it as her eyes watered.

All I knew was that I had to get out of that room because with my temper, nothing good could have come out of me staying. I would have yelled at her and scared her. I don't even want to think about hitting her. I know I wouldn't have, but being there longer could only make it more of a remote possibility. After regaining control of my body, I just took a step to the side and slowly walked out of the room without saying a word, my head hung low. Larisa tried to say something, but couldn't force any words out as her throat clenched up. She just silently teared up as she watched me move down the hallway.

----------------------------------

I didn't know if I was more pissed off or more confused about what had taken place the few minutes ago. I sat outside the dorm in shorts and a t-shirt going over the previous events. 'Was it my fault? Did she overreact?' The only thing I knew was that I couldn't let her leave here pissed off at me... and it was not shorts and t-shirt weather. I'd like to thank my junior year high school theology teacher for leaving me even more paranoid with this little inspirational statement. "Never leave the house angry because one day you may come back and something bad could have happened to the person you're mad at... and you may never see them again." Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesn't it?

I took the elevator up to my floor, stopping on floors two and four to let people out. I mentally flipped out that they were holding me back from Larisa. Finally, I got to the fifth floor, a few seconds later finding my door closed. Taking a deep breath, I reached for the cold metal knob and slowly opened it, so that I wouldn't scare her. Unfortunately, the room was empty. I immediately walked down to Dina's room, then to Cristina's, hoping maybe she went there for comfort. No dice. I paced down to the girls' bathroom, knocking on the door and opening it when I didn't hear an answer. Strike two. Well, strike three if the two girls' bedrooms are counted separately. I jogged back to my room fighting off panic and flung the desk drawer open, fumbling for my cell phone.

I called Larisa's cell phone as I paced back and forth across my room, running my hand through my short brown hair. As crazy as it sounds, I had to make sure Larisa was physically okay. She could be mad... that's fine. I just needed to be sure that she was all right. I had always been like that.

After a few rings she picked up. "Riss, baby..." I started to say in a soft voice. I wasn't quite sure what to say after that. "I..."

"I'm fine," Larisa replied lowly, interrupting my epic speech. She knew what thoughts ran through my head in situations such as this. After all, she was my girlfriend, my lover, my best friend. I could hear noises and car horns through the silence between our words.

"Riss, where are you??"

"I'm going home," she sniffed. She was slightly crying or had just finished. My heart instantly sank and I felt as if I got kicked in the gut.

"Baby, nooo Riss. Come back," I pleaded in a calm low voice. "I can't have you leave like this... after..." I heard Larisa getting choked up more and more as the seconds ticked away. Both our voices shook as we tried to communicate. I was on the verge of begging her to stay.

"I... I'm sorry I hit you."

"Larisa..."

"I have to go. I can't do this now," she said very quickly, like it was one short sentence.

"Riss... I love..." With that, I heard the interrupting click that ended our call. She hung up on me. "...you." I guess it was better that she wasn't crying and talking on the phone while driving. That couldn't be good. There was only one thing I could do. Road trip. Great movie, by the way. My legs seemed to give out and I fell down on the edge of the bed, sitting there before by body responded to my thoughts. My brain was working at a hundred miles an hour, but my body was in park. Snapping out of it, I forced myself back into reality.

Normally, if a friend pissed me off, I would hold a grudge or be as spiteful as them. However, when it came to romantic relationships, it was different. I didn't want to wait for Larisa to calm day in a day or two. I needed to resolve the problem ASAP, or I would worry myself into a heart attack. Call me clingy, call me a pushover, call me the world's greatest lover... whatever. One by one, I called any friends with a car. Of course, the very few that had them all went home or didn't answer. Not too many students had vehicles there, being the campus was in a large busy city. Parking was as hard as my dick when Larisa was on top of it.

I called Gary, hoping he'd do me the huge favor. "Dude you don't know how relieved I am... Thanks. Yeah... ... Across the face. Hard. ... ...Nah man. I didn't even cock a fist. ... ... Okay. I'll be waiting. ...Thanks so much. ... Later." Relieved, I leaned backwards on the bed. Gary said he could drive down tonight to pick me up. He would bring me back to my house so that I could make the drive up to Sarah Lawrence. I just had the painful task of waiting for him to get down here. Patience wasn't my strong suit, especially when it came to something very important to me. But what did Guns n' Roses say? Have a little patience. Just have a little patience.

----------------------------------

"Yeah man. She's on the rag. I didn't think it could ever get this crazy," I told Gary as we drove north on the Garden State Parkway, back to our hometown. I didn't mean to put her down or talk derogatorily about her, but it just came out that being I was with a guy friend. I have to admit, part of me was still pissed at her overreaction.

"I can't believe you just stood there dude. I pictured you flippin out on her." I can't believe it either. It really isn't butter! Yet this toast tastes amazing. I digress...

"I know man. I was in shock I guess." I was never antsier as I sat in the passenger seat of his car. And it wasn't because I had six legs either. Bug joke... ants. Never mind. My foot tapped away on the floor in nervousness, looking like I was high on coke and Redbull.

"At least the makeup sex will be great," he joked, trying to make me feel better. Yeah. When she gets off her period. I laughed a little, only to make him feel like it was mission accomplished. We made small talk as we got closer and closer to our destination. As I watched the clock and the cars on the road, I prayed that the traffic from the upcoming accident would let up and that he'd drive a little faster. However, realistically, we weren't able to speed up the drive at all. We tried to pass the time by making chit chat about work and school, but I was in no mood to reveal any feelings or whatnot. All I wanted to do was to hold my Larisa in my arms and tell her I love her, and have her do the same. I tended to overreact to a lot of things, acting like anything bad was the end of the world. But unlike R.E.M., I didn't feel fine.

About fifteen minutes after we passed by the accident, we arrived back at my house. I prayed that nothing like that would happen to Larisa as she drove home upset. "Thanks again for the ride man. I'm sorry to make you sit there in that traffic," I said.

"Nah man. No problem. Do you want me to come with you?" he offered. It was definitely a ride up there and normally the company would be appreciated, but I wasn't in the mood for conversation.

"It's okay. You have work and school and stuff. I don't know how long I'm going to be there. But thanks though," I said as I snagged my bag from the back seat.

"Okay," he said as I opened the car door and stepped out into the cold weather. "Good luck dude."

"Thanks. Thanks again," I said as I closed his crimson colored Cavalier door. I heard him pull away as I opened the door to my house for a quick piss before my long drive. There was no way I could have held it in for another couple hours. I took a leak, grabbed something to drink, and ran up to get the car radio adaptor for my iPod minniiiiiii!!!! Sorry, it's just something I always say a certain way.

I locked up shop and jumped in the Vulva, letting it warm up as I hooked up my iPod miinnniiiiii! Vulva was the nickname for my Volvo, as dubbed in part two of this series. I sat there thinking about what I was going to say to her, how to apologize, what to say about the slap. My stomach was in knots and flipping around in circles. I was terrified that I couldn't fix our relationship. I was petrified of losing her. Girls like Larisa didn't come along more than once, if at all. And it wasn't because she was a celebrity. I loved her more than anything and she made me feel special. I was sure she'd be surprised to see me wearing a coat and long pants as well. The temperature had dropped like fifteen degrees since midday when she was with me. I was also pissed off that it had been a few hours since she left my school. Looking at the clock, I saw it was about a quarter to ten at night. Larisa had a nice head start, but I was determined to make it to her part of New York in record time. If Indiana Jones could catch the Nazis in The Last Crusade, I'm sure I could catch her. On second thought... I said no camels. ...NO CAMELS! With that, I released the parking brake and backed out of my driveway, off to see the woman I loved, rocking out to the iPod minnnniiiiii.

(Note – Apparently... Sarah Lawrence College is in fact NOT an all girl school, NOR is it hours away from my house. I'm a retard and didn't research it as well as I should have. I think I got my bad information from a dream, I think. As I don't feel like correcting parts one and two, I'm going to leave part three as if it was a few hours away and all girls. Sorry for the factual errors. ...Now I'm pissed. Sigh. I'm retarded.)

----------------------------------

Knock, knock, knock. I knew it was late as hell but I was hoping either Larisa or Kelly would still be up as I knocked softly on their brown door at about one in the morning. The knocks were quiet as I didn't want to pound on the door and draw attention to myself. I quietly paced around in the hallway outside their dorm room, warmly nodding at anyone who passed by, trying not to appear frantic...or creepy. Knock, knock, knock. Finally, I heard some rattling with the chain lock.

Kelly opened the door halfway and popped her head out. "...Hey Matt," she quietly said, unenthusiastically. Her tone was almost as if she had been expecting me to show up. She wobbled on her feet as she greeted me, her breath reeking of alcohol. She pressed her shoulder against the doorway to steady herself.

"I'm really sorry," I apologized. "I know it's late Kel. Is Larisa here?" She looked at me for a second, pondering whether or not to lie to me. She blinked her eyes a few times, adjusting to the light in the hallway. It was a lot brighter than my school residence. "I'm sorry if I woke you," I added.

"She's sleeping," she answered as she walked out into the hall and softly closed the door, as not to awake Larisa, not that she'd be able to hear unless she was on the couch. "And I wasn't asleep yet." The two of them lived in a dorm/apartment. It wasn't like mine, where people left their doors open and went from room to room. People in their building were nice, but it was less social... more of a regular city apartment.

"Is she okay?" I asked, praying for a 'yes' response. The time it took for her to answer seemed like an eternity. "We got into a dumb fight and I got here as soon as I could," I explained to kill the silence.

"She's drunk. She's feeling a lot better." Kelly sounded sarcastic, and not in a subtle way. It almost seemed like she was happy to know we were fighting. I couldn't tell if she was being plain snotty or not, but I felt like I was the punch line of some inside joke. I stood there exhausted and anxious at the same time and was in no mood for bullshit. I just wanted to know that Larisa was alright so I could relax. Aside from being nervous, I was also a little hot, needing to unzip my coat.

"Look, Kelly. I know you're not particularly fond of me..."

"I don't hate you Matt," she interrupted, some annoyance in her voice, as she leaned back on the white wall of the hallway. Who said anything about hate? She leaned her head back against the wall, tilting her chin towards the ceiling, much like she would if I was kissing on her neck.

"Well you don't really like me. That's fine." I tried my best to not be sarcastic. After all, I still needed something from her. "Can I at least come in and crash on the couch or something? I'm going to freeze in my car. Could you at least do me that favor?" Kelly looked at me in her inebriated state, her hands resting on her hips, right above her faded light blue cotton pajama pants. They were the color of faded stonewashed denim and hung low on her hips, not being tied with the drawstring... but not as low as Dina's would be. She was wearing a white wife beater tank top and the tight PJ bottoms. Her almost flat stomach crept out from the clothes a little, revealing enough skin to cause a guy to beg for more. Glancing down, I saw she was wearing a pair of socks as well... white socks. What a whore.

"...Fiiine. Come in," she said coldly as she opened the door and let me in first. If the young girl didn't let me crash there, I'd have had to go find a motel. It wasn't warm enough to sleep in my car and I couldn't waste gas by leaving it running with the heat on for hours. I didn't have an alarm clock either, so the chances of me oversleeping were pretty high, even though I'd be hella anxious.

"Did Riss say anything about our fight?" I asked her as I stepped into the living room. I hoped that they confided in one another and that the evil roommate would clue me in.

"...She's on her period. She's just got some stuff on her mind and she probably overreacted... from what she said." Kelly didn't try too hard to give me a detailed response. Maybe it was because she was drunk or tired. I didn't know for sure. I really didn't expect her to sort of side with me, saying my girlfriend probably overreacted. I found myself looking at her as she led the way inside, staring at her body at the worst time ever for staring at her body.

"Oh."

"You can sleep on the couch over there. Blanket's on the chair. Bathroom," she concluded, pointing down the hall. Kelly didn't even speak in complete sentences or give me a goodnight kiss, but instead just monotonely rattled off information like a telemarketer who was bored with the required speech. So, I guess there wouldn't be any drunk flirting with me. She must be trying super hard to resist me.

"Thanks. ...Kelly?" I asked as I made myself comfortable, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Yeah?" she sighed as she paused on the way to her room, turning towards me after two seconds.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Huh?" she asked with another perfectly audible sigh, as if she didn't need to be bothered right then.

"Did I do something wrong that made you dislike me? What did I do to you?" I was at the point tonight where I just wanted to get to the bottom of things, the bottom of everything. She seriously didn't like me. I know she had the hots for Larisa, but I suspected there was another reason. I was always nice to her. I even bought her some flowers on her birthday in September, giving them to her when I visited Larisa for the first time. I figured it would be a nice start to a friendship with a girl I'd be seeing a lot of. Still being tipsy, I hoped she would let her true feelings out. I kicked my shoes off, waiting for her reply.

"...You didn't do anything." Kelly stood there and put her hair into a loose ponytail, pushing her breasts out as she reached behind her head. I couldn't help but stare at her bra-free tits for a moment. Her nipples were easily visible through the thin white material of her shirt. She looked me in the eyes, catching me leer at her chest. "Matt, I don't hate you," she said, slightly annoyed, either at the direction of my gaze or the fact that I was there. "Goodnight," Kelly added, turning away and walking to her room, her ass shaking back and forth as she moved down the hallway. One thought ran through my mind. 'I'd love to fuck her from behind and pound that ass... just knock the bottom out.' Seriously. I'd love to fuck her with Larisa. Larisa could wear a strap on and Kelly could be the crossbar in the wobbly H. It'd be so hot. Too bad she despised me.