Good Cop/Bad Girl

Story Info
Cop punishes bad girl.
1.7k words
4.27
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katzifraz
katzifraz
29 Followers

Good Cop/Bad Girl

If you asked any of my friends to describe me in one word, it would probably be 'wild'. I'm always the girl who tries it all twice and lives for excitement, so it wasn't a surprise that I ended up in some hot water a few months back over a fun night out at the club. I don't typically drink very much but on this night out I went way overboard. To make things worse, I decided that it was a better idea to get a ride home with a guy I barely knew, who also had been drinking, rather than ordering an Uber to get home. We were pulled over by the cops for weaving; the driver was arrested for DUI and an officer, Perez, volunteered to escort me home because I couldn't get in touch with anyone to pick me up. Since I was intoxicated but compliant and not causing a disturbance, they took pity on me.

To add to the embarrassment of the experience, the officer who drove me home was gorgeous. A strapping, clean cut Dominican gentleman with the most adorable accent and smile, and here I was, three sheets to the wind, hair and makeup messed, looking absolutely dreadful. Luckily, my disheveled appearance didn't inhibit my nerve. I chatted this guy up like I was still at the club, flirting whenever I got the chance the entire length of our trip. He was very patient and polite with me, conversing while keeping a steady eye on the road, acknowledging my advances but not returning them. When we arrived at my house, I opened the car door and took one step outside while making an awkward joke about the state of my mascara and quaff. Officer Perez reached across the passenger seat and tugged on the back of my skirt, pulling it down to cover my ass as I stood up.

"You should not talk about yourself that way." He said.

I adjusted to a fully upright position, turned around to face the car and leaned down.

"I was just joking. This look means I had a blast." I replied while circling my index finger in the direction of my raccoon sheik face.

He smiled and introduced himself as Alonso.

"Margot, nice to meet you" I shot back.

We exchanged phone numbers.

For the next few days we texted back and forth, playing ice breaker games like two truths and a lie. We made plans to meet over the weekend. It was decided that he would come to my house since I felt like staying in. I picked out a dress that I thought he would like; a vibrant, form fitting, low cut party dress that barely covered my ass. He arrived on time, dressed casually with a big smile on his face. He looked as good as he did in his uniform. We made ourselves comfortable in the living room with some drinks and a blanket. We got to know each other a little more.

"So what is it that you like about Latin men" Alonso asked in a provocative manner.

"Many things. For instance, in my experience Spanish men typically have great manners, which is very attractive." I answered.

Alonso chuckled. "That's because Spanish mothers take out the chancla when their sons get out of line. They learn to be polite and respectful at a young age. "

Alonso slid closer to me on the couch and put his muscular arm around me. Without saying a word, he licked his lips and leaned in to kiss me. I lifted my hand to touch the short scruff on his cheek and softly moaned to urge him on as he massaged my tongue with his. My hands wandered to his arms, chest and back, lightly grazing his skin with my long, manicured fingernails. We kissed for several minutes which drove me crazy. I wanted him to rip off my dress and savagely penetrate me, but instead he took his time, teasing me with his hands and mouth, pushing my excitement to the limit.

"Stand here, in front of me." Alonso ordered.

I obeyed without speaking a word. He took off his shirt, revealing his neatly groomed chest and reached up to pull down my dress. He exposed my breasts, examining them for a moment, pinching my already erect peachy pink nipples. He continued to yank my dress into a pile on the floor then took me by the hands.

"Turn around." He continued.

In a single tip-toed twist, I pointed myself in the opposite direction. Alonso unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down around his calves as I patiently waited for his next instruction. He gripped my hips and pulled me back onto his lap. I could feel his warm stiff rod pressed firmly against my inner thighs. He positioned himself to slide the tip of his thick cock against my warm, wet slit, rubbing it up and down, moistening the head of his cock. I slammed my ample ass down on his lap, engulfing the entirety of his large member in the gushing wetness of my fuck hole.

"Oh fuck. Yes, ride it, baby. " He grunted.

I leaned forward into a folded position, ass in place, and touched the floor in front of me. Bouncing and tugging in unison, I rode Alonso's full cock until my legs felt like rubber. I lifted from his lap.

"Come to the bedroom." I prodded.

Alonso finished removing his pants and socks and followed me to the back of the house. When we got to the bedroom, I moved towards the foot of my bed where a large wooden chest sits. I flipped the lid and pulled out a set of silver play handcuffs.

"Officer Perez, I've been such a naughty girl, will I be detained? I teased, twirling the cuffs with my index finger.

Alonso grinned. "I'm afraid so and unfortunately bad girls need to be punished, right?"

"Absolutely, sir... Will this help?" I enticed, presenting a black leather riding crop from the wooden chest.

"I'll take that." He said.

"Turn around and put our hands behind your back."

I complied. He cuffed my hands behind my back and told me to get on my knees.

"Now suck." He demanded.

I kissed the tip of his golden brown member and licked up and down his shaft, teasing him before taking two thirds of it into my mouth. Alonso twirled my long ponytail around his fist and forced his cock further down my throat, choking me until I gagged. My eyes began to tear leaving steams of salty black mascara running down my cheeks. I struggled to breathe but couldn't bear to stop sucking. I salivated like crazy, spit running down my chin. Alonso yanked my head backwards. I gasped for air.

"Bend over." Alonso instructed.

I leaned down and pressed my face against the carpet, hands bound behind me, I crumpled into a tight doggy style position. He knelt down behind me and brushed my skin with the riding crop, first up the back of my thick thigh, then across my curvaceous, soft ass. With a firm and well positioned swat, my real punishment began.

"Are you a bad girl?" Alonso coaxed.

"Yes...so bad, I'm such a bad girl." I whimpered.

Another swat landed hard against my ass, leaving a swollen pink mark behind.

"Yes sir!" He scolded.

"Yes sir, I'm so bad!" I cried out.

Alonso dragged the tip of the crop between my ass cheeks and down to my open pussy lips. He tapped my exposed, erect clit over and over, making me wail in pain and pleasure.

"Close your legs."

I heeded his order. With force, he plunged his sizeable, throbbing cock inside of me. He fucked my pussy so hard and deep, it took my breath away. Grabbing a handful of my hair, Alonso pulled my upper body to a suspended state.

"You like my big cock? He questioned.

"Oh God, yes, I love your fat cock. Please sir, don't stop. I've been so bad! Punish me!"

Alonso pressed my face against the floor again and pulled out. He spread my ass open, rubbed the head of his moist dick against my tight eager asshole then plunged inside.

"Fuck! Oh my God, it's so big! " I howled.

He held himself inside me, motionless for a moment, allowing me to adjust to the girth of his gargantuan cock. Alonso fucked my ass in long deep thrusts until the pain was too much to stand, I begged for a reprieve. He removed himself, flipped me over onto my bound arms and started sucking and slapping my plump breasts. I moaned in excruciating pleasure and pleaded with him to make me cum. He kissed me on the mouth hard, jamming his tongue as far in as he could to stop me from speaking.

"Shhh" He whispered in my ear.

With swift strength, he took hold of my hips and pulled me towards him, lifting my lower half. I tucked my feet underneath me, holding in place as he inserted his bulging member into my sopping wet cunt. Clenching firmly around Alfonso's cock, a stream of hot squirt burst from between my legs, soaking his abdomen and thighs.

"Faster, harder, please sir, please!" I yelled.

He doubled his pace, grunting, digging his fingers into my flesh.

"Oh yes! I'm cumming!...Fuck don't stop!

Overcome by orgasm, my body began to convulse causing me to lose my balance, my butt hit the floor. I lifted my legs spread eagle, slightly tilted to one side with arms pinned beneath me. I presented a place for him to unload.

Please, sir, cum on my pussy." I urged him on.

"Oh yes sir, shoot that hot load all over me... I want it so bad!"

Alfonso pulled out and jerked his cock to completion. Thick puddles of milky cum covered my exhausted snatch.

After taking a momentary breath, Alfonso removed the handcuffs from my wrists and helped me up off the floor.

"You like me to be in charge, huh? He asked with a half smirk on his face as he began to dress.

"Very much." I remarked with enthusiasm. Maybe next time you can come by in your uniform."

"Only if you get out of line." Alfonso said playfully.


katzifraz
katzifraz
29 Followers