All Comments on 'Good for the Goose'

by Jazz_E_too

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Nice enuf. Pretty near perfect word crafting. Obviously sci-fi as intended. Perfect alignment of their moralities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I take it there's a part 2 The Fallout coming? She said she wanted threesomes if her and her husband get throught this, but only with 2 dudes but couldn't share her husband, that's just greed. And assuredly the end of the relationship, but no mistake that's on him causing it, now she went into full fledge slut mode, no turning back now. Maybe somewhat revengish but felt more like an excuse for her to dive into the sluttiness, even getting know around work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree she does lower herself to his level but at least she did rub it in his face. There are many revenge sex type stories on this site where the cheater never see's or knows. I think revenge is best when the other party knows what is going on.

However, if I were that guy, I would close the call. Its enough to know what my wife is doing. I don't have to watch. Just contact a lawyer and start the process, right? At that point we are both wrong so 50 50.

AruriAruriover 2 years ago

Loved the story! But why do archaic-minded people (mostly dudes with no girlfriend) always target the wife? The husband took advantage of his wife's innocent and she unleashed her alpha feminine sexual side, and everyone acts like she's the one that fucked up. Boys always want to act like they can play the game but no dude can outplay a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

umm - not really a revenge story - she started the ball rolling and that cought up and passed him. There be no consequences - he will either burn her or outdo her

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

As there is apoplectic sputtering mentioned, I hope the sequel doesn't become a cuck story.

I'm not sure the marriage can survive as she fucked his rival.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plain stupid and boring. Teenager rampage fantasy gone kabuzzy. Missing fireworks, 4 July parade and Michael Jackson with a monkey coming outa his ass. Oh yeah, and Cheer singing 🎶I‘m a virgin🎵

Captcha

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Useual revenge whore drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous