Good Girl

Story Info
An old friend alters my good married life.
1k words
2.55
19.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
liliths
liliths
133 Followers

I met my old friend Bobby quit accidently at the grocery. We hadn't been in contract for over ten years. I moved, she moved, we fell out of touch, but we both look pretty good for older middle age women. She invited me to her house for lunch and a chance to reacquaint ourselves.

We met at her house and reminisced over wine and a coupe of joints. It was like old times minus the baggage between us. She'd been in and out of few marriages and now just settled on what we called in our time, shacking up with a guy.

Gary was a big guy, a real John Wayne type. Only he was a retired shrimper, and nothing cowboy about him. I teased Bobby that she once swore to never do a white man.

"Well I been through every other race, white was all that was left. And the man's a giant... I mean between the legs". She joked. "He's the biggest I ever had or seen and I've had and seen a lot." We laughed at the fact.

I told Bobby that I'm still married with John and were retired and living the bored life. She sensed a indifference in my tone. I never could hide much from her. "I hope it's nothing serious, she pressed."

"Besides getting older, John's completely impotent."

"No you have got to be fucking kidding me!" She about hit the floor. "For how long honey?"

"Since the kids were in high school. And they've been out of college and with families of their own for years now."

"You're a miracle woman!... Came a loud shout from the kitchen."

Bobby recoiled quick, "Shut your big mouth, Gary!... And mind your own business. "I hate when he eavesdrops." "It's so white. He isn't ever going to understand the black woman."

Things got serious from here. Bobby inquired what I was doing for satisfaction and how could she help. I told her John and I are happy and in love. That's not was she was asking. I assured her I'm good. She new I was uncomfortable talking about it and being herself, she kindly changed the subject. Before leaving that day she said she'd something to give me but will send it over later.

A week after meeting with Bobby I received a package with a note. According to the note the package was for her brother and she needed me to deliver it to him. Gary and Her family isn't getting along or she deliver it herself. Her brother does have a package for me and were to swap when I get there. I decided to take the package the following day when I had more time available to me.

The following morning I arrived at the brothers apartment. He receive me kindly and invited me in to exchange packages. His name is Darrel and he doesn't look anything like his sister. She short stout and light skin color. He's tall, massive and black as the ace of spades.

He offered me some African tea while he get the package. It was sweet and salty and surprisingly I emptied the glass. He returned with the package and Gary was with him. Now my head was swimming and next thing I new I was falling.

The guys caught me and palace me on the couch and proceed to remove my clothing. In no time they had me naked and when I looked again so were they. They were stroking their enormous uncut cocks. Gary stroke my hair and told me not to worry, I've been slightly drug to relax and put me in the mood.

"It's alright. They aren't going to hurt you, baby. They only going to help and give what you need." The guys parted and there was Bobby sitting in a recliner smoking a joint. And actually I was glad to see her.

It was all coming together even as she told me this was going to be our secret and it could be a one timer or regular or as needed. The choice was mine to make. Even now if I didn't want this to happen, it would stop now and never occur again.

Before she completed speaking my body had already made its my mind. I was up and on my knees stroking both cocks. I wasn't even thinking about Bobby. I couldn't hear her anymore, she no longer existed to me.

Gary told Bobby shut up and leave the room, I've made my choice. She'd done her part and it's not her business anymore. I never saw Bobby leave, but she was gone when I glanced back over at the recliner.

The next few hours that followed were pure sexual bliss. These guys were mine now. And the moment their cocks entered mouth I became their bitch, whore and mama slut. And that's exactly how they address me.

I suck them to completion at the start, this to better the odds against pregnancy. A man's first load is the most potent. I wanted it bareback and was getting it that way like or not. Gary took me first. He was twice the size of my husband and took every pleasure in opening me, stretching my tight pussy to the max. I was spent when he dumped his first load.

I hadn't a moment to catch my breath when Darrell mounted me. I quickly discover my pussy hasn't reached its max. Darrel's black monster put me in another state of mind. I passed out and woke up in heaven.

I was open and would never be the same now. Once Darrell measured me out and done my life changed. Both of my lovers knew it too. The rest of the event was oblivious to say the least. They did everything they want and I was incapable of stopping them.

In the end, all my holes open to them, our bodies drenched in a mixture of sweat with semen and pussy juice, the claim me their bitch and property and ordered my complete obedience to their every sexual desire. I gladly complied.

Till this day I never heard from or saw Bobby ever again. But Gary and Darrell are staples in my life. We meet every week, sometimes together and other times individually. Sometimes they share me with friends.

My husband knows I'm fucking around, but he is of the belief "What one doesn't know never happen." He understands and I love him the more for it. In his eyes I will be his, Good Girl.

liliths
liliths
133 Followers