Good Girl Becomes Hot Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
My time with Ray and the beginning of the new me.
3.3k words
4.27
7.9k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story of my early days.

Part one is the introduction to this story and may help explain what is going on. Bit of a slow start maybe but things will warm up soon.

Still learning but hopefully my writing will improve

PART 2

We seemed to make love all that night and again the following morning before leaving for home. I had orgasm after orgasm and finally realised what all the fuss was all about. Ray dropped me off outside my house and said that he'd had a wonderful couple of days and would call into the cafe to see me in the week. Shane was still with his Dad so I went straight to bed to catch up on some sleep when I got in and was woken a couple of hours later by my sister knocking on the door. I let her in and she just burst out laughing.

"What's up with you?" I asked.

She just carried on laughing and said that it was obvious what I had been up to all weekend. I told her what a fantastic couple of days I'd had and she commented that I had better be careful or I would be falling in love again. Ray called in to see me at work in the week and said that he wouldn't be able to see me that weekend as he had work commitments. It wasn't a problem for me as I knew that my son, Shane, would be home with me anyway.

We continued like that for a couple of months, with Ray calling into the cafe whenever he could and going out every other weekend and then back to my house where Ray would make love to me and leave me feeling happy, contented and very special. It was coming up to Christmas and I had agreed that Gary could take Shane to his mothers on Boxing Day and have him to sleep over. I decided to ask Ray if he would like to come for Boxing Day dinner to my house. I was looking forward to cooking him a special Christmas dinner. When I asked him though, he said that he was sorry but he was going up to his Dad's in Lancashire over Christmas as his Dad was all alone. I was really disappointed but totally understood that it would be nice for him to spend Christmas with his Dad. I told Mandy, my sister what he had said and she just frowned and shook her head.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"You've fallen hard for this bloke, haven't you? She said.

"I like him a lot, yes. What's so bad about that?"

"They say love is blind. Have you ever been to his house? Do you even know where he lives?" She asked

"No, but that's not a problem. We come here when Gary has Shane."

"Exactly, you always come here. Have you ever thought that maybe the reason you never go to his house is that his wife might object?"

I was furious. "Fuck off Mand, you're out of order." I cried.

Tears in my eyes. I realised immediately that she probably had a point. Tears rolling down my face now. Mandy hugged me hard.

"I don't want to spoil anything for you Titch, but I don't want to see you hurt again either. Just ask him the question, just say you'd like to see his house or something. Ask and see what he says, take it from there."

I knew she was right, and probably in my heart I had already been asking myself the same question. Oh god I hoped she was wrong!

The next time that Ray came into the cafe, I asked my boss if I could take a little extra time for my break as there was something that I needed to do. She said it was fine so long as I was back for the lunchtime rush. I asked Ray if he could just take me for a drive somewhere, saying that I just needed a change of scenery. We drove to a local park and sat in his car eating some sandwiches.

"What's the problem, has somebody upset you?" He asked.

"Why don't you ever invite me to your house?" I blurted out.

By the look on his face I could tell immediately that my worst fears were about to be confirmed.

"It's just a bit of a mess." He said. "You know what us blokes are like, live like pigs most of the time."

I just stared at him. "Just tell me the truth Ray, you at least owe me that."

"Oh fuck Shaz, it was never meant to come to this. I didn't know we were going to fall for each other the way we have. It was just meant to be a bit of fun."

"A bit of fucking fun! Is that all I am to you? A bit of fucking fun, just a cheap fucking tart that you can fuck every time that your wife turns her back on you? You're nothing but a bastard Ray, you fucking lead me along from day one and now you rip my fucking heart out."

I was crying, tears streaming down my face. Ray tried to hold me but I pushed him away. Why did I always fall for the bastards in life? Ray pulled me to him.

"Sorry, so sorry." He kept saying.

Holding me tight, I was crying into his shoulder. He was stroking my hair, kissing my cheek then stroking my neck. I looked up at him.

"Why Ray?" I said, "Why didn't you just tell me straight away?"

"Because I fell for you so quickly." He said "I love you Shaz, I really do."

He was kissing me now, I was kissing him back. Responding to him, frantic, our tongues meeting, what the fuck was I doing? I felt his hand move inside my white tabard. Pushing my bra down, stroking my nipple. So nice, my nipples now hard, he undid a couple of buttons on my top and pulled my breast out of my bra. He lowered his head and started to suck on my nipple. Oh god, not here, not now. I felt his hand on my thigh, raising the hem of my tabard, higher, still licking my nipple. Shit, this wasn't supposed to happen. I looked out of the car, no one around, thank god. His fingers now stroking me through my knickers, so nice. I opened my legs for him. His fingers, inside my knickers, probing, searching for my G. Spot. Oh fuck yes, there it is, there. I raised my bottom off the seat pushing to meet his touch. Oh fuck, my head thrown back against the headrest, feet pushing me up completely off the seat. The bastard, this shouldn't be happening. Oh fuck! His Finger inside me, his thumb roughly pushing and circling my clit. I was coming.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck!" Louder now, screaming. "Ohhh fuuuck, yes, yes, oh fuck yeeeesss."

Legs bucking, screaming, not caring if there was anyone around, acting just like the cheap slut that he had turned me into.

When I had finally finished coming, I began crying again. Ray just held me until I stopped. I tidied myself up as best I could and told him to take me back to work and not to come into the cafe again. He dropped me off and said that he would call around to my house to discuss things. What was there to discuss for fuck sake?

When I walked back into the cafe, I walked into the kitchen to wash my hands. Jan, my boss came in and hugged me, I cried again.

"You've finally realised then." She said.

Fuck, how had everyone else seen through this bastard before I had? Jan said that she was sorry but that she hadn't said anything because she didn't want to interfere and I was old enough to make my own mind up. She told me to take a week off if I needed it and I agreed that I did.

I went home that night and when I had put Shane to bed I cried myself to sleep. The following weekend Shane was in his Dads and there was a knock on the door. I just knew it was going to be Ray. He was full of apologies and this time at least I managed not to cry. I found out that he had been married for 17 years and he had a 14 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. What a real bastard he was. I asked how he had got away with it and he just said that he had always gone out a lot and his wife never questioned him. He said that he had fallen in love with me and didn't want to lose me. I knew that I had fallen in love with him. I excused myself and went to the bathroom, I brushed my hair and caught myself looking in the mirror to make sure I looked presentable, fuck, girl, he's married, get a grip! When I returned downstairs Ray had opened a bottle of wine and poured us both a glass, he really was some player. We drank the bottle of wine, and then he fetched another one from his car, he really had come prepared. We talked and he said give him time and he would leave his wife for me, he just needed to pick his time, looking back I can't believe that I was taken in by his bullshit.

I fetched us a few snacks and when I put them down on the coffee table, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto him. He was sitting on the settee and I straddled him. We kissed and I immediately started to unbutton his shirt. He smelled so good. I kissed my way down his chest, dark, strong and just slightly hairy. I worked my way down and unbuckled his belt. I looked up at him and he just smiled. I took out his cock and started to lick the tip. He was fully erect and his foreskin had pulled back completely. I licked around the rim if his cock head and then sucked. Deeper now, using my tongue. I could hear him moaning, purring. Returning to the tip, licking, up and down.

"Stop Shaz or I'm gonna come." He said'

"Come for me" I licked and sucked, and then feeling him start to pulse, I felt the gush of warm, salty, bitter semen hit the top of my mouth. Feeling the need to gag but not wanting to stop until he had finished completely. Finally he pulled my head from his lap. The first time I had ever let anyone come in my mouth. He tried to push me onto the couch, presumably to return the favour, but no, not tonight. I didn't want him to do anything tonight, I wanted to be in control.

Before he left, I told him to go away and to decide if he still wanted to see me. I said to think seriously for a week and if he decided that he wanted me in his life then to come back and we would discuss what route our relationship would take. I felt better than I had for a few days and felt that I had taken a step in putting my life back together. Ray came back the following week and declared his love for me. We planned what we would do when he left his wife and as always the sex was fantastic.

I put up with his bullshit promise for another 5 years until one day, life just gave me a slap in the face and said get a fucking grip. So that's just what I did. I told Ray it was finished and despite a lot of tears from both of us, the affair was over. It took about three or four weeks before Ray stopped knocking on my door, but I was strong and never let him in, finally he got the message and left me alone. I was 26 years old and my life was finally in my own hands. From now on I wasn't going to allow another man to treat me like shit again. This worm had turned.

A few weeks later I went out with my two older sisters, Mandy, who is 18 months older than me and Sue who is 7 years older than me. We just went up to a couple of local pubs with a few friends of theirs. The pub we finished up in was busy and lively with a band playing. We got chatting to a few lads they knew and one of them seemed particularly interested in me. As the night was drawing to an end Sue said to me,

"That Paul likes you."

"So what?" I said, "I'm off men for good."

"Don't talk shit." She said. "He's single and he's not bad looking. Go back to his place and fuck his brains out. Then clean yourself on one of his best towels and go home."

I laughed so much I had tears rolling down my face.

"Seriously." She said. "It's what you need. Just don't go falling in love with the fucker. Use him and abuse him then throw him away. Just don't go back for more no matter how good he is, and if he tries to talk to you again tell him to fuck right off, or even better, punch him between the eyes! Fuck I'm pissed. I'm going home, the old man is having it tonight!"

Sue was totally bonkers, I was in hysterics, but she had planted a seed. I looked at Paul and he smiled back at me. Yes, tonight, for one night only, Paul was going to be my fuck toy. A slut was born

With Sue's encouragement and despite Mandy's protests I convinced Paul that he wanted to invite me to his house for a coffee. Again, Paul was older than me but this time only by about 5 years. He wasn't really my type, but tonight that didn't matter. He only lived about half a mile away from the pub and only a couple of streets away from where I lived, so we walked. By the time we reached his house I was having my doubts and was thinking about Ray. I was determined that one way or another though, I was going to get on with my life and leave Ray behind, Paul was going to be the first step. When we reached his house, he made me a coffee and we made small talk. He told me how he knew Sue and Mandy but didn't remember me. He said how could he have missed me, the most attractive sister? Fuck off Paul, you're getting a fuck so just cut the bullshit. He seemed content to sit and chat all night, that's not what I wanted. I didn't need a friend, I just needed a fuck to help me move on. I was going to have to make the first move. I told Paul to come and sit next to me on the settee, which he did. We started kissing and eventually his hand drifted towards the side of my left breast. I turned my body slightly so that his hand was now fully on my breast. He sort of just squeezed it as if he was trying to squeeze water from a sponge. He wasn't having any affect on me and didn't seem in a rush to get my clothes off, maybe he didn't like me. I undid a couple of buttons on my blouse to help lead him in the right direction. He took my lead and undid the rest of the buttons and pushed it from my shoulders. His hand was inside my bra now and I was surprised when he showed a bit of experience when he managed to un-hook my bra with his other hand. He was not quite as rough now that my bra was off, stroking more and tweaking my nipple, maybe things were looking up. I managed to get my hand down to the front of his pants. He was hard, felt about the same size as Gary and Ray, maybe that was the standard size that all cocks came in. I undid his trousers and pulled his cock out, he gave a sharp intake of breath and at first I thought I had hurt him. He followed suit and started to try to undo my jeans, he wasn't having much success. I stood up and undid my jeans and lowered them to the floor. I left my knickers on and straddled him as he sat on the settee. I was rubbing my pussy against his cock, the friction felt good.

"Do you have any condoms?" I asked.

"Upstairs" He replied

"Let's go."

He practically fell up the stairs in his rush to get to the bedroom. I followed him up, wondering what the hell I was doing there but still determined to go through with this. I followed him into his bedroom and he opened his bedside drawer, he pulled out an unopened box of 3 condoms and I lay down on his bed. He was shaking like a leaf as he tried to put the condom on. I looked at his cock, a little bit thinner than Ray's maybe, still I was hopeful though. He lay next to me and started kissing me. I guided his hand down to my pussy and he pulled my knickers to one side, He inserted a finger and started pumping as quickly as he could. This wasn't great I pulled my knickers off and he went back to his pumping. Come on then, let's get this done. I pulled him on top of me and guided his cock into my pussy. He started pumping away, just like he had with his finger. Just as I was thinking I was going to have to finish this off on top, he gave a groan and I realised that he was coming. Wow, really disappointing. He rolled off me, panting, eyes shut and a big smile on his face. Shit, I had to get out of there. I sat up, found my knickers and put them on quickly. I still had my blouse on and I began buttoning it up.

"You can stop the night if you want." Paul said.

"No, sorry, I have to pick my son up early in the morning." I lied

"Will I see you again?"

"Don't know." I said, "Maybe."

Why lie to the lad? I had no intention of seeing him again. This had been a big mistake and I was really regretting being there. Fucking Sue, fuck his brains out she had said. It's what you need she had said, it would be the last time I took advice from her. My jeans were still downstairs, I rushed down the stairs, not really caring how it looked to Paul. I left the house to the sound of Paul saying "maybe I will see you in the pub sometime"

Yeah maybe, not fucking likely.

As I walked home I realised that I was laughing to myself. It had been an awful experience but I somehow felt relieved. Yes, relieved, I had taken a big step in moving on. The sex had been terrible and nothing like I had become accustomed to with Ray over the last few years, but that didn't matter. Tonight hadn't been about sex, it had been about the new me. Never again would a man use me, no, from now on I would be the user.