All Comments on 'Good Girl Becomes Hot Woman'

by passedmybest

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You desire constructive criticism? Here's some advice, stop. The story was stupid, predictable and cliche from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for giving it a try. But why do some many writers write such short stories. They provides no vivid details, emotional aspects, ongoing plots... I recommend more deeper thought process or go completely the other way and just rip off what is feeding your heart/brain. Type, type, type (no thinking) and then sort it all out. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderover 1 year ago

Refreshingly good story. Expressively description of how he made you feel. Keep writing.

Telugu1Telugu1over 1 year ago

Hi, I have two, hopefully constructive comments to make.

1. As the first anonymous poster put, try to go for a little more length (as the actress said to the bishop lol). Add more detail about what is being done, and how it makes you feel.

Keep the balance of the story more in proportion. As a quick check showed nearly two thirds in pre-amble and the actual sexy bits reduced to a third; almost as if you were embarrassed about them and wanted to get them over as quickly as possible. Try going the other way. Preamble IS important, but shouldn't be the biggest part of the story.

On the whole, not a bad first read and I would love to see you develop your writing and tell us more of your sexual experiences. I especially liked you writing in the first person and that's where the "telling us how the things that are being done to/with you make YOU feel" can really come into it's own.

2. Whilst some anonymous comments are written in good spirit, you should ignore those that are just plain mean. In my opionion, if they haven't the courage of their convictions to "sign" their name to a comment, then that comment deserves equally scant attention.

Good luck with your writing and please don't be put off by negative comments. I, for one, definitely want to read more.

Merry Christmas

passedmybestpassedmybestover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, I will take the advice on board and endeavour to improve. Once again, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful, and very erotic, to hell with all the critics

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitover 1 year ago

I'm glad your husband got you to start writing.

Are these all personal experiences of from your mind?

Great first story

Anna

passedmybestpassedmybestover 1 year agoAuthor

Personal experiences, eventually decided to become my own woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lovely beginning! I wholeheartedly agree with Teugu1's comments. As Yoda might day, he is wise with his words.

Thank you for a fun story.

Be Well and Happy for 2023!!!!

Paul

BiggaluteBiggaluteover 1 year ago

You write with a nice flow which makes your story very enjoyable to read. Some people (nearly always anonymous) will slag you off for the sake of it, ignore them and carry on writing and telling your stories.

I look forward to reading your other stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Magnificent writing passedmybest 😘😘😘😘😘👍👍👍 Great story flow exquiste potential . Ignore any negative comments let the magic flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍keep going babe saucy story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpassedmybest@passedmybest
My husband got me reading stories from the site. Then he somehow got me telling him some if my own, now he has finally managed to persuade me to have a go at putting my words down on paper ( so to speak ). I am new to this and will be very surprised if any of my stories actual...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES