Good Girls Don't

Story Info
Danni is tired of double standards, girls have fun too.
3.6k words
4.24
9k
6
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good girls don't

You know what? I'm tired of the old cliché "Good girls don't, good boys do." I'm eighteen years old, and all my life I have been told good girls don't. Yet my brothers get to do anything they want. 

I'm Danni, a virgin. Even my brothers tease me about it. It's not right. I'm done with this shit. It's driving me crazy. The itch between my legs means I need to get laid.

Anyhow, I still live at home. Except right now, I'm packing for six weeks as a volunteer girl counselor at a summer camp. My dear daddy volunteered me last summer. He told me it would look good on my resume.

I'm going to end up married to some beer-drinking slob who will knock me up and keep me barefoot and pregnant. Fuck that nonsense. Not if I have my way.

I have a great body, I'm five foot, three inches tall, and I tip the scales at one hundred and eight pounds. I have beautiful thirty-four "B" cup boobies with light pink nipples. I have a twenty-eight-inch waist and thirty-four-inch hips.

I'd say I'm a real dish and I'm going to serve this dish up.

My father and mother divorced six years ago, with her getting so bored and frustrated that she was sneaking out to hook up with some clown who was stuffing her neglected twat with his cock.

Then, Dad remarried, to a lovely pixie who dotted all over him. Where in the fuck does a man find a stupid bitch like this? My bedroom is right next to theirs. I can hear them going at it almost every fucking night, driving me crazy while I rub my pussy, wishing some guy was stuffing his cock in me.

It's not fair! Anyhow, I needed some pads, knowing I would get my period while at camp and the ones they have are terrible. So I checked my closet drawer and there were none. I went to the linen closet where mom used to keep hers and pulled out a pack.

As I did, I knocked something over. Looking at the back of the shelf, there was a bottle of sexual lubricant and something wrapped in a towel. I grabbed both items and quickly went back to my room.

I unrolled the towel and holy fuck batman! There in front of me was a fake cock. A latex cock with veins and balls. Mom was such a horny old twat!

This fake cock was huge, being about six inches long and a good inch and a half thick. I went to my bathroom and lathered it up with soap and rubbed it in, pretending like I was jerking it off.

I rinsed that beautiful cunt stuffer off and stood in front of my bathroom mirror and held the dildo to my mouth as I licked around the fake glans and pushed it into my mouth.

It felt gigantic. How do women get these in their mouths? I pushed a little more, feeling a gag reflex. I consciously tried to relax and fight off the reflex and managed to get the entire fucking fake cock into my mouth, right down to the fucking fake balls.

Fuck! I felt a gush between my legs. I fucking got off by sucking on a fake cock. I'm such a fucking slut. I rinsed a washrag and wiped my drenched pussy. Now I need to change my panties.

Changing panties, I packed the lubricant and the dildo. I was going to have a great six weeks.

One thing was for certain: I was not coming home a virgin. Bye-bye cherry! The itch in my pussy will be scratched before the six weeks of camp are up. Good girls, my ass.

That night, as I lay restless in bed, I heard my father and stepmother, Joan, humping like a pair of bunnies. She stifles her moans as he pounds her twat. I'm lying in the next room, with my right hand rubbing my overheated pussy in frustration. It's not fair!

Finally, I drifted off to sleep only to be woken by the alarm clock. Fuck, shit, I mumbled as I rolled out of bed and showered. After showering, I got dressed and went into the kitchen for coffee and toast.

Joan was up and feeding my father. As we were getting ready to leave, Joan wished me a good time at camp. I said thanks but thought the only one having a good time would be you. You'll probably be fucking my dad's brains out for the next six weeks.

I am going to have fun. I'm going to lose my cherry, and before I get back home, I will know what it is like to have a cock ravishing my pussy.

I got in the car with my bags and sat in silence as he listened to his old-school country music. Two hours later, we arrived at camp. The only people here today are staff. We will settle in today and go through orientation this afternoon and tomorrow.

The camp has two bunkhouses. One for female staff and one for male staff. The bunk houses have small eight-by-ten-foot semi-private bunk rooms with two people per room.

I got to my assigned room and selected the bottom bunk. The room offered a set of bunks, a desk, and a closet/dresser combo to be shared. As I was unpacking, I came across the dildo and lube and stuffed it under the pillow in my bunk as my bunkmate came bouncing in, all bubbly and cheerful.

"Hi, I'm Missy," she announced, and I said, "Hi, I'm Danni."

Wow, did she talk? I didn't think she'd ever stop talking. I put away my things and she went for the bottom bunk. "Sorry," I said, "The bottom bunk is mine."

Missy replied, "Oh, okay," as she scrambled up to her bunk. In the process, I got a good look at her ass as her shorts were way too short.

I told her the camp's head counselor would make her wear more appropriate length shorts. She replied, "Are you serious?" I showed her the dress code sheet and asked if she bothered to read it.

She smiled and replied, "No, but apparently, you did."

I then told her, "You better get unpacked and changed, we're due in the mess hall for lunch, then orientation."

She hopped down, pulling things out of her bags and stuffing them in the two empty drawers I left her. Then she pulled out longer shorts and pushed the short ones down her legs to reveal her naked ass. She wasn't wearing any panties!

I said, "Missy, where the fuck are your panties?" She giggled and said, "I only wear panties when I have my period." 

I was shocked and said, "But." Missy cut me off, saying "I feel free without panties. You should try it."  I sat directly across from her sparse light blonde-haired pussy.

She noticed my look and said, "Oh come on, you've surely seen another girl's pussy before."

I stammered, "Of course, I'm sorry," as I felt the heat of embarrassment creep into my cheeks.

Missy leaned in and said, "That's okay Danni, I grew up in foster care. We always dressed in the same room."  She stepped into her shorts and pulled them over her flawless ass cheeks, covering her pussy in the process. She zipped and snapped them and headed out the door with me following. 

Following her, I thought, "Damn this bitch has a nice ass, and she sure knows how to shake it."

Orientation was a drag. I found out that Missy and I would be in charge of a dozen twelve-year-old girls. Fucking Great! I thought.

After dinner, we went back to our bunk room, and Missy said she was going to go out and walk around the camp for a while. She hoped she would meet up with some of the male counselors.

I watched out the window as she walked down the path to the recreation areas. Reaching under the pillow, I took out the dildo and said, "Hello Peter, you and I are going to become besties."

Then I got up and locked the door. Sitting down, I held up the rubber cock to my mouth and stuck out my tongue. I swirled my tongue around the head of it as if it were an ice cream cone.

I then opened my mouth, pushing it in until I started to gag. I stopped there, breathing slowly and fighting the urge to gag as I kept pushing it into my mouth and throat. I couldn't believe it, but I managed to lodge the entire fake cock in my throat. I stuck my tongue out and touched the tip of my tongue to the balls.

While sucking on it, I reached into my pants under my panties and ran my middle finger down my slick pussy slit, pushing down on my clit and cumming on the spot. It felt so devilishly wrong yet exciting.

Just then, I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I quickly pulled the fake cock out of my mouth, sending it tumbling across the floor while taking my hand out of my pussy. I got up and retrieved the dildo, stuffing it under my pillow, and went to unlock the door.

I muttered "Sorry" as she pushed past me and climbed up on her bunk, grabbing a book.

"What the fuck were you doing?" asked Missy. I responded by telling her I was reading and dozed off. "Why lock the door?" She asked. Then she asked, "And what the fuck was the thud?" So I explained how it was just my habit to lock the door and the thud was my book when I got up, it fell to the floor.

"What the fuck is with the inquisition," I asked. Missy said, "Just asking." So, I got up and announced that I was going for a walk. I was going to look for a guy. I didn't want a popular guy. They talk. They have to be big studs and boast about their conquests. No, I wanted a geek. A socially awkward geek who would never brag about getting fucked or sucked because he was afraid others would disbelieve him anyway.

I found Jerold, Jerold was a tall, lanky, pimple-faced science geek. He was headed to MIT in the fall. We talked, or I guess I talked. He was shy. When I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek like a sister, I thought he would blow a load in his fucking tidy whities.

It was such a rush, knowing you had that effect on a boy or man. I reached down, placing my hand over his, and he jumped as if he had been hit with a high-voltage charge. He's going to lose his shit when I get his cock in my mouth, let alone fuck him.

Yes, most likely the popular guys are more experienced, but they are also indiscreet loudmouths and self-proclaimed studs. My pussy is getting wet just thinking about how I'm affecting Jerold. It was time to go, so I told him I had to get some sleep and wandered off.  Down by the lake, I hear the low volume of a popular song being played on the radio. So I move closer to the sound.

I introduced myself to a quiet-looking guy who was listening to music while having a smoke and skipping rocks. I sat with my legs crossed, Indian style, hoping he could see my little white panties. His name was Tyler. He was quiet but curious. I talked to him for a while, eventually placing my hand in his. He gripped my hand and draped his arm over my shoulder.

We cuddled like that for a while until I leaned in and kissed him. He responded by kissing me. Not a confident kiss, but a sweet kiss. I pushed him back, becoming aggressive. I kissed him again, pushing my little pink tongue into his mouth. He caught on fast, returning the kiss and exploring my mouth with his larger, fatter tongue.

We were lying there kissing, face to face, my covered boobs pressed into his bare chest. I could feel his hard cock against my thigh through our clothes. He was still timid, so I'm going to make the move. I slid my hand down his side and in between us to brush over his bulge. He jumped and mumbled in embarrassment as he spewed his cum into his underwear.

He tried to get up, but I clung to him and said, "Please, don't go. Stay with me," as I kissed him again. He calmed down and returned the kiss. He became emboldened and touched my boob through my t-shirt. I reached down and gripped his cock through his wet shorts. Again, he jumped.

"Calm down, boy, I don't bite," I said, as I rubbed his crotch through the cloth of his pants and underwear. I reached up and found the snap on his shorts. I unsnapped his shorts and then pulled down the zipper. I then gripped his cock through his wet boxers. God, his cock felt so hot to the touch. I reached into the opening of his boxers and fondled his bare cock and balls. They were hairy, and his cock was hard as a rock.

I felt a quiver in my loins and butterflies in my stomach. He tugged my t-shirt up to get access to my bra-encased boobs. I started kissing my way down to his groin. The closer I got to his cock, the more I could smell his sperm. It had a smell similar to Clorox bleach. It burned into my mind like an aphrodisiac. I had to tase him.

He was busy trying to get at my boobs as I pushed his boxers down to expose his hairy cock. I took it in my hand and then, just as I had done with the Dildo, I swirled my little tongue around the head of his cock. Opening wider, I took it into my mouth, tasting his salty sperm and pushing myself down to engulf his entire shaft into my mouth and throat. 

I was immediately rewarded with another shot of his salty sperm as he blew his nut into my sucking mouth. I swallowed. Just then, we heard voices. I rolled onto my back, pulling my t-shirt in place as he pulled up his boxers and shorts, zipping and snapping them shut.

The voices passed by and faded. I looked at Tyler and said, "I've got to get in, curfew is in five minutes." I got up and left, I walked back to the bunk house, savoring the sweet-salty taste of his sperm lingering in my mouth. I stopped at a fountain to rinse my mouth. I didn't know if my roommate would be able to detect the cum on my breath.

The next day was more orientation. We got our schedules and were left to enjoy the rest of our day. I went back to take a nap while Missy went to take a dip in the pool, as she enjoys the aquatic scene.

Back in our bunk room, I layered down, I could still remember the taste of Tyler's sperm in my mouth as if I had just swallowed it. I reached down and rubbed my little nubbin of a clit while reminiscing about the blow job I gave Tyler. My pussy was slick with my secretions. I kept rubbing my clit, feeling little lightning bolt-like surges course through my loins. The itching in my pussy was driving me insane.

I pushed off my shorts and panties and reached under my pillow for the fake cock. Taking the cock in hand, I reached for the tube of lubricant jelly and rubbed it on the cock. Then I rubbed the rest on my already wet pussy. I took the fake cock and rubbed it up and down my pussy slit. 

Every time I passed it over my clit, I felt like I was going to jump right out of my bed. It was so intense. I pressed it against my hot horny slit and centered it on my vaginal hole, spreading my legs as wide as I could. For a fleeting moment, I considered stopping. I was still a virgin.

The burning itch in my pussy was too strong, so I closed my eyes, held my breath, and pushed hard and quickly. The fake cock slipped into my pussy, tearing my virginal maidenhood and stretching my unaccustomed vaginal walls as it slipped deep into me. I exhaled in a rush of air. I felt so full and pleasantly stuffed.

I let it in there without moving it. partially out of fear, partially out of the thrilling feeling of a cock inside of me. even if it was fake. I carefully pulled it back as if to remove it, and the sensations were so intense that I came. I climaxed on a rubber cock. I must be such a fucking slut. The feeling was so devilishly intense.

Getting lost in the moment of bliss, I started working the rubber cock in and out of my horny pussy. I imagined it was Tyler pounding my pussy like a bull. The air seemed charged with my sexual energy as I climaxed again and again. At some point, I gushed, sending my sexual juices out to coat the fake cock and form a wet stain on my sheets.

I must have dozed off. I woke up a little later to the sound of the other girls in the hall. I took off my t-shirt and bra, put on a house coat, and wrapped the dildo in a hand towel. I grabbed my bathing basket and went out of the bunk room down the hall to the bathroom and showers.

Thankfully, the shower room had individual stalls with curtains. This is an upgrade from the others that the actual campers use, which are open, one big area with a dozen showerheads. I showered and sucked the fake cock, tasting traces of my pussy juice and virginal blood. I cleaned it well with soap and water. I kissed it and laughed to myself, thinking I'm such a cock hungry slut.

I then dried off, put on my robe, picked up my basket and wrapped cock, and went back to my shared bunk room. I entered the bunk room and saw Missy lying on her stomach, nude.

I quietly put away "Peter" and my bathing basket and lay down in my robe, dozing off.

I woke up a while later. I thought I was dreaming that someone was licking and sucking my hot wet pussy. I reached down to rub myself and realized there was a person's head and face in my crotch. Looking down, it was Missy. She was still naked. She was on her knees with her face buried in my pussy, licking and sucking it as if it were the best-tasting thing she ever had.

I came, I squirted my girl's cum into her sucking mouth as she swallowed. She raised her head with a big grin and said, "I know you enjoyed it. You gushed like a fire hose." When you were in the shower, I came in and spotted the wet spot on your sheets. I knew you had climaxed in your bed. Did you fucking finger yourself or did you have a wet dream? "

I didn't reply. She said, "It's okay sweetie, I'm a totally horny cunt. There's no shame in my game."

I looked at her in shock and said, "You don't have to get vulgar about it." She replied, " Danni, it's a new century. Women can use foul and vulgar language. It's a cunt, pussy, or fucking twat. Pick your adjective, they all describe the same thing. "

She then straddled me. Sitting on my lap, she looked down and asked, "Haven't you ever tasted some hot pussy?" I felt the heat of embarrassment creep up over my cheeks, causing me to blush. Missy reached down and dragged her middle finger over my sensitive clit. I jumped up and pushed her off. She hung on, and we wrestled on the wood floor until, out of breath, we lay in each other's arms.

I sat up, removed my robe, and laid back down next to her, cuddling her, pressing my boobs against her. I felt her boob against mine. I slipped my hand down to the juncture of her legs. She opened her legs, allowing my hand access to her feminine treasure. I slipped my finger into the honey coating her cunt lips. I looked into her eyes and said, "You are such a horny cunt."

She responded by kissing me in a very soulful open-mouthed kiss as she lightly pinched my pink-capped boobs. I kept stroking her clit, amazed at how it stood up as if begging for attention. I had never sucked a cunt before, but I felt an uncontrollable urge to taste her pussy.

I got down on my hands and knees in between her ivory columns and lowered my face into her honey pot. She had a soft clean scent. I could smell the pool chlorine on her flesh. I tentatively stuck out my tongue and licked her labia, tracing their shape up and around, then did the same with her inner cunt lips. Next, I pushed my tongue into her cunt folds and flicked her clit, causing her to quiver with an orgasm.

I kept it up until she held my head tightly to her swampy, hot cunt and flooded me with her girl cum.