Goo'd Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because she was her friend.

That idea sat a little awkwardly in her head. If she was truly friends with Kat and Maya, she wouldn't keep them away - she would share with them the pleasure and glory of transformation. Of becoming like her. She had saved Kat once, but all she'd saved her from was greatness.

Sonja walked up to the edge of the pit, looking down into the depths. She saw, at the base, Katarina, glowing with moonlight fed down from the night sky above, as she spun, throwing blades of energy into the walls. The green slime was, Sonja realised, much smaller than she remembered it. Maybe Kat was winning.

A crack of a twig made Sonja's head snap upwards, looking over the pit's gaping mouth, as she saw three figures on the other side.

Sonja knew she needed to get rid of Kat, and the best way to do that was to have her go and help Maya.

So, in her current state of being... accepted by the mountain, currently dressed again in those Witch's clothes, Sonja used her connection to the core to send a message out. It was similar to what Maya had done when scanning for the slime-creature, but she didn't need a consistent feedback from it, which meant she could do it from here. Just one, loud call for help, made to look like it came from Maya.

Sonja sat beneath a tree, her eyes on the three figures across the way, who she saw now were actually moving, slowly and unevenly, in the darkness, and closed her eyes. She accessed the mountain.

KAT - HELP ME.

That was the message. Short and simple, but she knew Katarina would take the bait. She would know how serious it would be for her - Sonja - to escape. What she wouldn't know, until she got there and managed to release Maya from her prison, is that it was already too late.

A moment passed, before a streak of moonlight ripped up from the mouth of the pit, Katarina, Witch of Moon, riding it up into the sky, before shifting and riding her power back towards the mountain.

At that, Sonja wasted no time, and started forwards, a smile of success on her lips.

Katarina ran to the mouth of the pit, looking down at the pitiful lump of green at the bottom. It was writhing in pain, half-dead and trying to scream.

Sonja's heart broke.

She looked up at the other side of the pit, across the mouth, and saw those figures as they stepped into the light, still wobbling on unsteady legs. Sonja began to round the mouth, making her way towards them as she realised who they were.

The first face she recognised was the one she'd known the longest - Gabriel. His eyes were glazed over and unfocused, mouth slightly agape. He was dressed in casual pyjamas, like he had been pulled from his bed by the urge to be here.

The next face was the schoolgirl, still shamefully unnamed in Sonja's mind, similarly dumb-struck and unfocused. She was nude, the sheen of sweat and slime coating her body in places.

Third, and completing the pattern, was Amelia, the sweet baker who Sonja had fucked into stupidity, gormless by the mouth of the pit, as naked as the day she was born, nipples erect against the cold. Sonja's presence did nothing to disturb them, even as she approached Gabriel and put his head in her hands, turning him to her.

'Gabriel?' she asked, frowning at him, trying to work out what was wrong.

'We need to...' he said, his words slow.

'What?' Sonja asked, impatient. She knew she was on the clock, and that Katarina was currently hard at-work to free Maya. 'What do you have to do?'

'Help,' Gabriel said simply.

Sonja frowned, before looking at the common denominator - these weren't just her victims, they were the slime's victims. They'd been drawn here. Just like she had been. That pull she had felt to bring Amelia here, it must have been the same thing that brought these guys, too.

Afterall, she hadn't been herself at that point; she was the slime, projecting a version of herself, like a disguise that doesn't know what it is. A mask that thinks it's a face.

'Help,' she repeated, connecting the dots. When she was the slime, and she had been taking Amelia through the fucking of a limetime, she had been growing, too. She was feeding on her - physically, maybe mentally, too. Enough to create more slime, at least.

It needed to feed on them. All of them.

Sonja looked down at the drop into the pit, and the idea formed in her mind. These guys were so taken by the slime's impact on their minds that they were struggling to stand up, but she needed to get them all the way down there. The answer, when she remembered that she was, for the moment, a Witch, was simple.

Sonja pulled the power of sunlight out of the sky, muted by it's reflection from the moon, but potent nonetheless, and eager to be bent and hardened by Sonja all the same. She wielded the light, shaping it into a long, curling stairwell that started at the mouth of the pit, right at Amelia's feet, and descended down into the dark. It curved around the hole, following the wall, until it came to a rest at the bottom.

Before the light had even completed it's shaping, Amelia started on her way down. The schoolgirl followed, their unsteady feet suddenly very sure of their direction. Gabriel, by Sonja's side, followed on, stepping down onto the golden stairway, descending slowly.

Sonja, feeling that same pull the others must have been driven mad by, didn't resist much longer. She followed, too, walking like the others, stepping down the smooth, stone-like golden staircase. Behind her, it fluttered back into light, sparkling into nothing as its purpose was completed.

Sonja wondered if she would ever control the light again.

At the bottom of the stairwell, the slime-mound that cowered in the dark seemed to sense them. Tendrils, thin and scrawny, began to slither up the bottom step, tentatively at first, but growing more brave as it went. Eventually, as they made their way downstairs, Amelia's foot sank into the waiting ooze, and Sonja watched as the eager slime began to crawl up the baker's leg. Amelia, with a happy sigh, stepped down eagerly into the puddle of green waiting for her as the tendrils made no mistake about their destination.

She sighed happily, eyes fluttering as slime sank into her sex, while the schoolgirl followed her into the slime. Amelia stepped to the left, making room for her, as the schoolgirl sank her toes into the ooze. Amelia's hand reached out and held the schoolgirl's arm as slime climbed them both, discovering their bodies anew. It traced their curves, their folds and lips, making the girls shiver in pleasure as warmth flooded their cold, naked bodies.

Just before her, Gabriel stepped off the golden steps and down into the wet dark. He was fully clothed, but the slime had little hesitancy in soaking into his socks, climbing up his leg and into his pyjama bottoms. The pale blue darkened to a soggy dark grey as the slime made its way northward.

Amelia, taking some sort of charge over the younger participants, reached out and pulled Gabriel in towards her and the schoolgirl. All of them were slowly being overcome as the slime lifted itself up off the floor, encompassing the three of them in a solid block of translucent green.

Sonja, with a lump in her throat and a tightness in her chest, stepped off the last step. As her foot, clad in the flat shoes awarded to her as a 'Witch', sank into the slime, the step flickered away into golden nothings.

'Oh shit,' Sonja hummed as she felt the slime wrap around her ankle, pulling itself up her. It soaked into her clothing, warm and tingling, and she was immediately of how she'd ended up here in the first place.

This felt amazing, and they were barely started.

Sonja moved towards the others, their bodies now slick and wet, tendrils of slime shaping the curve of the schoolgirl's tits, dripping down Amelia's chest like honey. Snakes of thin green slime emerged from Gabriel's collar, as the semas began to fall apart.

Sonja could feel the slime on her, too - more insistent than previously; there was no teasing involved, though there was little needed. She'd been in heat since her interaction with Maya, and as the slime-made cock slipped into her sex, stretching her abused sex, Sonja moaned. The intrusion was easy. Welcome, even.

Then, as Amelia, the schoolgirl, and even Gabriel moaned, hips shifting and hands clamping onto each other, she knew they were having the same experience.

See? Sonja thought. It just wants us to feel good.

This is good.

This is so, so good.

Gabriel's hand stroked the bare of Sonja's back, as her top was eaten by the slime. Amelia's fingers went to her neck, pulling Sonja into a kiss as Gabriel explored downward. As the slime slid into her, slowly fucking her, Gabriel's hand cupped her backside. His grip pulled her towards him, as Amelia's tongue sank into her mouth.

The tendrils inside her thickened, stretching her a little more, as clothing fell from her shoulders, eaten-away and ruined. Sonja kicked her dilapidated shoes off her feet, and sank her toes into the warmth of the slime, as Gabriel came up behind her.

'Thank you,' he whispered into his neck as he kissed it, while Amelia's kiss was making her heart flutter a little. 'Thank you, Sonja.' His voice was a little breathless, as his hands explored her body indulgently; hands, both Gabriel's and Amelia's, slid from hips to breasts and back again, the tendrils of slime constantly moving and shifting between them, like living lubricant, making their exploration of body easy. Slick.

Gabriel's hands squeezed Sonja's tits, hands eagerly pawing at her curves, while Amelia's went behind her, mirroring Gabriel's touches as Sonja clung to her, feeling the slime shifting between her fingers as she held Amelia's waist. The baker pulled back for a moment, her gaze over Sonja's shoulder, and she spotted a smirk on her face as both her and Gabriel's hand shifted. Amelia gripped Sonja's cheeks, pulling them open in a slightly awkward-feeling movement. She couldn't react, trapped between these two strong bodies, as Gabriel's hands moved from her chest to her hips, when she felt it.

With a start, Sonja realised she was still, in technicality, a virgin. The body she'd used to fuck Gabriel, or the schoolgirl, or Amelia, that was the slime-body. This, her human-born body had never been touched like this.

So, when Amelia stretched her open, and Gabriel lined himself up, holding Sonja's hips as handles, and pressed his cock against her already-stretched-open hole, Sonja didn't know what to expect.

Then, he pressed forwards.

'Oh God,' Sonja moaned as his cock sank into her, slightly thicker than the slime's tendrils had been. The slime, though, provided a sort-of lubricant inside her, though, and his thrust sank deeper than either of them had expected. 'Gabe,' she moaned, looking over her shoulder at him.

She saw him - her friend's ex boyfriend, slime tendrils across his face, dipping into his mouth as his eyes focused on hers; his arms, holding her fast, looked strong from here, and Sonja wanted nothing more than for him to have his way with her.

Amelia's lips met Sonja's again, as Gabriel began to thrust, slow and steady, making his cock saw into Sonja's sex, both of them enjoying every single movement.

'Gods above,' Gabriel moaned over Sonja's shoulder as the slime around them held them together. If sex was food, they were treating it to a feast. 'Thank you.'

'Thank you,' Amelia parrotted, directly into Sonja's mouth, their bottom lips still touching. 'Thank you for this...'

Sonja just moaned as Gabriel fucked her, as Amelia shifted downward, slime helping her half-kneel so she could put her mouth to work on Sonja's tits, one nipple between her lips as slime buzzed on the other.

'Thank you,' Sonja heard, and realised she'd lost track of the schoolgirl. Turning her head, she saw the girl off to her left, and an odd feeling ran through her as she realised what she was seeing.

The schoolgirl was almost completely submerged in green slime, her arms and legs pulled into bonding positions as her back was arched, lying back on a bed of slime that was holding her across the front with belt-like tendrils. Her legs, wide and shaking, were trapped beneath a slab of slime, and the girl's tight cunt was being stretched wide by the slime currently abusing her holes. Beneath it, Sonja could see the schoolgirl's tighter hole, stretched just as wide, ebbing and throbbing as invisible streams of slime shifted inside her.

'Uuuuaaaghhh...' the schoolgirl wailed, her voice a long, unending, soft admission of the pleasure she was feeling, as her body was overtaken by the creature all around her. Sonja watched as the slime tendrils across the schoolgirl's chest joined, creating one thin membrane that covered her body. Beneath, her small tits were shifting, being suckled and tasted by an unseen mouth - an imitation, created by the slime. 'Hahhhh - hauugghhhh...'

Gabriel's cock speared into her, faster and faster now, his breath heavy on Sonja's shoulder as Amelia's tongue swirled around her left nipple, sending lightning through her.

'Shittt,' Sonja hissed, her hands gripping Amelia's hair, and Garbiel's wrist to keep herself upright as she felt that pressure starting to build - deep inside her, a release she hadn't felt in so long.

Oh, she thought, as all of a sudden it occurred to her. As the 'slime' version of herself, Sonja hadn't once felt release. It had been constant pleasure, lust, a need to fuck, but never release. She hadn't orgasmed, shaking in bliss as her muscles clenched, her mind drenched in dopamine. There had been no muscles to clench. No mind to drench.

That orgasm built in her core, hot and heavy, a day-long build-up of sex and depravation, all coming to a head as Gabriel fucked her, and Amelia tasted her.

The baker, in her infinite wisdom, moved slowly downwards, tongue trailing through the slime as tendrils clawed up Sonja's body, her neck and collarbone being tickled by it's soft, hot touches.

'Fuck me,' she moaned, turning a little to see Gabriel - but as she looked at him, she saw that he was equally bliss-addled. His eyes were rolling back as his body, held up by the slime beneath him, provided the power to his thrusts. She realised the slime was fucking her - it was just using Gabriel's cock to do it.

For some reason, that... control, it wasn't upsetting her. No. She wanted it more. She wanted to be used by the slime, too.

A tendril poked at her lip, and for a moment Sonja wondered if it was going to fuck her mouth like a cock - before she realised it wasn't going down. It was coming up. That tendril that had pushed up into her backdoor, so softly she'd barely noticed on top of Gabriel's thick cock fucking her - it was all the way through her, now.

She remembered doing this to the schoolgirl, and to Amelia. Claiming them for her own pleasure. It was happening to her. She was being used.

And it was amazing.

The tendril kept coming upwards, joining with the thin layer of slime around her throat, as it continued to make Gabriel fuck her with a wet slap-slap-slap-slap-slap. She found herself moaning around the slime in her throat, groaning through the pleasure, moans that bounced around the cave, escaping up and out into the night air.

'Fuck-fuck, fuck, FUCK- Yes, oh, yes-yes-yes,' Sonja was moaning as Gabriel's cock hammered into her, that orgasm just - just - out of reach.

She was so close.

So close.

Gabriel, even in his brain-fried state, reached forwards; the slime helped him straighten up, whilst still slamming his hips forwards, fucking him into her as he reached around her chest, gripping Sonja's tits as they moaned together, panting as their bodies were used for pleasure that didn't belong to them.

Amelia's tongue found Sonja's clit, her face a mess of slime streamed across her features, like ropes of cum across her eye and lips.

'Oh God,' Sonja whimpered as she saw the shifting slime behind Amelia, thick cock-like tendrils fucking her from behind; Gabriel was moaning, too, as slime erupted from his mouth over her shoulder, telling Sonja that his hole - his entire body - was just as stuffed-full as hers.

The schoolgirl came first, erupting in squeals and shakes and writhing, weak muscles.

Amelia was next, moaning into Sonja's clit as her eyes rolled back, the pleasure taking over.

Then, as Gabriel seized up, his muscles locking while the slime continued to use him on Sonja like a sex-toy, he came like a hose deep inside her. Sonja felt it - hot and thick and streaming into her. Her first cock, her first man, and he was cumming deep inside her.

That, of course, was the final straw.

Sonja felt the pressure crack, the dam breaking as all of the pent-up lust and bliss from the previous day took over, spilling through her body and drowning her mind in flashes of magic, and pleasure, and lightning, and sunlight. She came in a way she'd never felt before, the slime inside her swelling and shifting, her body a vessel for lust, each and every part of her on fire as pleasure coursed through her being.

'UUAAAGGGHHH!' She screamed, and screamed, and screamed, until the slime eventually closed over her mouth, silencing her in a choke that only sent her further down the rabbit hole.

The pleasure wouldn't stop - there was no stopping it.

She'd felt this before.

Oh fuck - oh FUCK - OH FU-

* * *

Sonja staggered in the dark, her mind waking up. The warm flushes of orgasm still roiled through her, and around her feet she could feel the wet slap of slime. A wave of confusion met her, as she stumbled to one side, being caught by Gabriel.

She frowned, looking him up and down.

'You're dressed,' she said.

'I know. You, too.'

Sonja looked down, and he was right - she was back in the witches-clothing; the bright, sunlight-themed costume that had clad her so many times before.

Sonja looked around, and saw the schoolgirl, also dressed, helping up Amelia, who was back in her bakery work clothes.

No - not 'the schoolgirl'. Her name is Dayna.

'I know your name,' Sonja said dumbly to the schoolgirl. To Dayna.

After helping Amelia up, both of them untouched by the slime, Dayna looked at her with a sheepish sort of look. 'I know you, too,' she said. 'Sonja.'

Sonja nodded.

'You did this to us,' Dayna said, her voice shaky, but the underlying accusation undeniable. 'You did this.'

'Did what?!' Sonja said, looking around at the black walls of the cavern, illuminated only by the occasional glowing crystal. The similarity to the mountain didn't escape her. 'Whatever happened, we escaped! We're okay!'

Gabriel looked at her, as did Amelia, and something dawned on Sonja.

She could feel the air on her skin, the way she could back in the hallways. She looked at her arm - the clothing wasn't clothing. It was her.

The realisation didn't hurt. Instead, where she knew she should have felt some sort of... loss of humanity, she instead felt like she was back to normal. The slime-body she had come to know was stronger, and fed from pleasure. What wasn't to like?

'We didn't escape,' Gabriel said, slowly, as though Sonja hadn't made the connection. 'We were taken, Sonja. These aren't our bodies-'

'Yes, they are,' Sonja said, cutting him off. 'This is you, now, Gabriel. I've been like this since yesterday. When I got back to my old body, the only thing driving me was to come back here. This body, this form, it calls me. And it will you, now, too. And do you know what? It's better.'