Goo'd Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, as Katarina burned the last shreds of green from her friend's body-

* * *

Sonja woke up in the cave. No slime around her - all of it had been summoned up to fight the Witches; she could feel it. Amelia, Gabriel, Dayna, and now Sonja had been burned away by Katarina. The others were weak, and didn't know how to fight. Sonja, on the other hand...

She was greedy.

'Hello?' she called out, wet and naked in the dark of the cavern; above her, the light had been closed off by Katarina's power, locking the light away. Even if she was herself, the sunlight wouldn't reach her here.

This was the Dark Realms.

Sonja stood, and looked down the cavern, the dark corridors that snaked beneath the forest, her eyes unable to adjust to the dark, and saw nothing. No forgiveness, no power. Nothing that could help her.

Sonja, no longer the Witch of Sun, began to walk.


As always, a huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Simon Haynes

Flarevirtue

Sole

Mithos16

EMaster

ML

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated 🧡