Goo'd Girls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What did you do to us?' Amelia asked, her face a picture of sadness.

'I...' Sonja figured she should come clean, but she also wondered if they didn't already know. Maybe they just wanted her to say it. 'I made you feel good. I fucked you - all of you. As the slime, we... we made pleasure. And that fed me, because our new bodies literally eat pleasure. We eat sex, and bliss, and orgasms.'

They looked at her with a blank stare, but Sonja knew they were simply struggling to hold onto who they once were. The same way Sonja had. But she was past that, now.

Instead of bothering to convince people who would end up convincing themselves anyway, Sonja closed her eyes and tried to connect herself with the slime - to tap into that low-level psychic connection.

It took a moment, but Sonja had experience with magic. She knew how to move along the threads of power, to manipulate and control them. To follow them.

And follow she did.

She felt the connection - the pull to something larger. The depth of her new self.

So, Sonja dove into the depths of herself, and found a voice. A low, voiceless voice that existed in her mind - one that had never expected to speak, and certainly not to be heard.

SONJA, it called, pulling her deeper. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

What am I? she asked it.

YOU ARE NOT SONJA. YOU ARE ME. YOU KNOW THIS. WE KNOW THIS.

Sonja considered it, but it barely needed consideration. She did know it. She'd known this for a while, ever since she's felt those urges to fuck the sch- Dayna.

Do they know, too? she asked.

THEY WILL.

Sonja felt the connection lessen, like a conversation ending, and felt herself come back into her own body. If she even technically had a body anymore.

She didn't need to make them know; they would find out. All they needed was to experience it - the feeling of fucking someone like this, on feeding off that pleasure, the feedback loop that is never-ending. They needed to know, and they would know.

Of course, the best way for this to happen would be to release these three hapless baby-slimes onto the village, but that would make them weak. Exposed and alone, they wouldn't last - none of them had the natural fighting instincts she had brought on as a former-Witch. Sonja had been something special, and the slime knew that. That's why it was speaking to her. It wanted her to take charge, one way or another, but not in setting them free.

In setting a trap.

'Where are your bodies?' Sonja asked, putting the skeptical-looking slime-babies on the backfoot.

Gabriel looked at her. 'How would we know?!'

'You tell us,' Amelia said, a darkness in her voice. But Sonja didn't care if she was losing their trust - she knew they would fall into line when the time came.

'Let's find them,' she said. 'If you do that, you'll be able to get back in.' It was a lie, but a believable one. Even if they were connected to her mind, Sonja reckoned the mere fact that they wanted to go back right now would be enough to convince them it was a good enough idea anyway.

Dayna was the first to move, surprising Sonja. She approached Sonja, coming right up to her, a look of fire in her eyes.

'When you first... did what you did to me,' Dayna said, while Sonja heard the word she wasn't saying in her mind - when you first fucked me. 'Afterwards, it was all I could think about. You're addictive. Is it the same for you?'

'The same?' Sonja asked, confused.

'Addictive.'

Sonja considered it. 'Yes,' she admitted. 'I like it, it makes me feel good, and I want more. If that's addiction, then yes.'

Dayna stared her down for a moment, before moving away from Sonja and to the wall. She pressed a hand against it, and Sonja watched in surprise as she controlled her form well enough to sink into the stone.

'She's searching another room of the cavern,' Gabriel said, frowning. 'How... how do I know that?'

'We're connected,' Sonja told him. 'We are one, now.'

Gabriel turned away, a troubled look in his eyes, and approached a crack in the tone, between two glowing crystals. He pressed his hand against it, and Sonja watched as his form melted away, becoming fluid, and vanishing into the rock.

And so, she was left with Amelia.

'Do you know where they are?' Amelia asked.

'Our bodies?' Sonja said. 'No.'

She paused, looking at Sonja with an intensity Amelia hadn't shown before. 'Why me?' she asked.

Sonja was a little taken back by this question.

'Honestly? I was horny, and you were there. And, I mean, look at you. I wanted you.'

'So you took me,' Amelia said. There was something in her eyes, a heat. A burning flame, deep inside. 'I can feel it, you know.'

Sonja did know, but she wanted her to say it. 'Feel what?'

Amelia sucked in a breath. 'The want. I want to... to take someone.'

Sonja couldn't hide the flicker of a smile on her lips. 'Yeah?'

'Yes,' Amelia said. 'I don't know what you did to me, but... I can feel it like fire inside me. It's hot, and my body is so... sensitive. I don't even feel like this during sex - usually, anyway.'

'It's good, right?'

Amelia sucked in a breath, and while she didn't answer straight away, the response inside her head was clear as day, travelling through those connections easily to Sonja. Fuck. Yes.

'Found us!' Gabriel's voice called through the caverns. As soon as Sonja shifted her mind, her attention, to him, she could almost see what he could. There, in a crack in the walls of the cavern, beneath almost-complete darkness save a sliver of moonlight that was making its way in through the ceiling, was the face of Gabriel. The 'real' Gabriel, if that was accurate. His face was slack, his body naked and strapped up in slime-like ropes and straps holding him down as he twitched.

The light didn't give a full view, but it was easy enough to see, from the shimmer of light coming off the slime, reflecting enough and refracting enough to show most of his body. Gabriel's cock, rock-hard and throbbing, was in a tube of slime that was milking him, his lower body encased in green as his body was manipulated by the slime into feeling intense please. The kind you don't come back from.

Behind his body was another - an arm, feminine and slender, but it was hard from the light to see who it belonged to. From what could be seen, though, this was only the new ones; Amelia, Gabriel and Dayna. Sonja's body was elsewhere. It didn't matter - what mattered was when Gabriel began trying to dig his old body out of the slime, making no actual impact - his body simply passed through the slime, the natural defense-mechanisms of the slime coming into place. Sonja didn't know how she knew that, but it was present in her mind that she couldn't hurt the slime; this meant Gabriel almost definitely knew this, too.

Sonja allowed the version of herself with Amelia to fall away, and grew from the slime around Gabriel, joining him in the cavern.

'You know that will make no difference,' she said.

'Why are you so eager to stay like this?!' he yelled, looking at her green, translucent features with disbelief. 'You're not yourself anymore, Sonja!'

'Neither are you!' Sonja snapped back. 'Better to realise that now, Gabriel. Even if you get out, all you will think about is coming back.'

'That's not true,' he said, but he didn't believe himself. She knew it, and so did he. This was it.

KROOM.

The cavern shook, dust falling into the slime, as the sliver of moonlight was cut off from the ground above shifting.

'They're here,' Gabriel said. But, while Sonja had expected a smile to be on his face, there wasn't even a shadow of relief.

Sonja, knowing this was always going to happen, thanked the slime for burying the bodies of its victims here, deep and far away from the prying, clawing hands of the Witches, and let her being slip away again.

This time, she re-formed as close to the entrance to the pit as the slime was. She became herself, human-presenting, dressed in her Witch's garb, and put a smile on her own face before stepping out into the moonlight.

She had expected some type of attack straight away, but instead there was quiet in the forest as she looked up, at the starry night above. In the air, over the pit, looking down upon her, were her friends. Her best friends.

'Sonja,' Katarina called down, her voice cold, but not heartless. Sad. 'This needs to end.'

Sonja thought for a moment, and decided that there was only one thing to do, now. Talk. 'Meet on the grass,' she called up, before summoning slime tendrils to come up beneath her feet, carrying her up into the air. She climbed the distance, before stepping off onto the side of the pit, the rocky crag giving way to scorched earth, and then grass and underbrush.

The Witches met, all three of them, for the first time since the secrets had been revealed. A calmness was in the air, a strange sort of tension exchanging between them.

'Hi,' Sonja found herself saying, the word just falling out of her. Despite herself, Maya had to resist a smile.

'We can talk first,' Katarina said. 'But, afterwards, there's no guarantee that you walk away from this.'

Sonja nodded. 'Understood. And, equally, just because I'm here, doesn't mean this is... amicable.'

'How dare you,' Maya said, that smile quickly forgotten. 'Sonja you've - the things you've been doing to people... how dare you talk as though we're on equal footing here.'

Sonja met her gaze. 'Maya, when you kissed me,' she said, starting with that because she knew it would catch Katarina off-guard. 'You felt it, I know you did. Not properly - not really. But you felt that spark, deep inside you, in your chest. In... other places.'

Maya was blushing by now, but she kept up the look of fury even so. It was almost impressive, and would have been effective if she wasnt so cute. And, if Sonja couldn't feel the emanating lust that was half-forgotten on her, as Sonja stoked that fire back up.

'It doesn't matter-' Kat tried, but Sonja cut her off.

'You, too, Katarina,' she said. 'It almost had you. Be honest- you know what I mean.'

Katarina watched her - the soft, pale tones of her skin were, in the moonlight, almost translucent themself. To Sonja, she almost seemed to be glowing. But, she wasn't responding, so Sonja kept going.

'Both of you - I know you've felt the slightest version of what I am feeling right now. That... fire in your belly. The wetness, the heat, the need. I can smell it on both of you, you know. Especially you, Katarina. You've been in the clutches of it, I heard the moans coming from your lips - you felt how good it is. I watched you wraith in its arms, but you were too scared to give in to it. To feel that whenever you want.

'And Maya,' sonja said, swapping to her starry-eyed friend. 'I know how much you wanted me. How needy you are to feel love - to be loved. They way you cooed as I touched you... you were built for this. Both of you were.'

'Stop,' Maya said, her voice soft. 'Sonja, we came... we came to save you.'

'I don't want to be saved,' Sonja scoffed. 'I want you to save yourselves. To join me. Join us.'

Sonja took a tentative step forwards, and neither of them reacted. So she took another. And another.

'I'm still me,' Sonja lied. 'I'm still... I know that, after everything we went through to protect this place, it must be hard for you to see me like this. But I didn't ask to be the Witch of Sun. I didn't ask to throw away my years of growing up, and I was about to sign away the rest of my life to that, too. To fighting for people who don't know us, don't thank us. I gave so much,' Sonja said, the honesty shocking even herself. But these were her friends. It was Kat and Maya. She could be honest with them. 'I was so... so tired. I was so tired of giving myself away. I had never had sex, never kissed a girl or a boy - and I wanted to try both! For years, I've wanted to try. But I could never get close enough.

'You tried with Gabriel,' Sonja said, her eyes focusing on Katarina. 'And you only ended up pushing him away. You made him so... lonely, Kat, that he ended up jumping for this, too.'

At that moment, she called into the slime, and a green, translucent Gabriel came up from the pit on slime towers that lifted his feet.

Sonja watched Katarina's face shift - all that coldness falling away as realisation hit her.

'I didn't want this,' Gabriel said to Katarina. 'But... I couldn't resist. I had nothing to hold on to. You didn't want me. No one did. So, I fell into this and... now, I think Sonja's right. There is no way back. I need to accept that.'

Sonja smiled, looked at the Witches. Maya looked horrified, while Katarina was holding back tears, white-knucle fists by her sides telling Sonja that she was unstable now - less predictable.

'Do you understand yet?' Sonja asked, earnestly hoping her friends would understand her.

Gabriel approached, his gaze soft, until he was close to Katarina, who seemed bolted to the ground. His hand reached out, brushing her arm. She winced at his touch, but didn't recoil as he held her. Then, he brought up his other hand, touching her face.

'I'm sorry I hurt you,' he said. 'And I forgive you for hurting me.'

Tears dropped to her cheek, then, as Gabriel kissed her. It was soft. A lover's kiss. Her hands reached around him, pulling him in as he held her tight, their love holding them together.

'See?' Sonja asked Maya, taking a few steps closer. 'It's so easy to... accept this. All it wants is for us to feel good, Maya. It wants us to fall in love. To kiss.' Sonja reached out, taking Maya's hand, as she looked her dead in the eye. 'To fuck.' She let the word fall from her lips slowly, with a weight to it.

Maya sucked in a breath, catching herself - even though Sonja could already feel it in her. The pull.

Sonja's hand on Maya's arm pulled on her slightly, tugging the Witch of Stars to face her. And, as Maya looked Sonja in the eye...

Oh, shit.

In an instant, it all changed. Maya's eyes gave away the intent - the cool, knowing intention behind the sweetness. From her eyes, those soft, kind eyes, flew a beam of starlight, rainbow-patterned and bright, which blasted into Sonja's chest.

Sonja reacted, splitting into two at the torso, her form giving up on it's pretense and becoming green slime again. 'Shit!' she yelled as the pain ripped through her, burning energy like fire under a fingertip.

Sonja spun, and watched as Katarina used moonlight to cleave through her ex-boyfriend. Gabriel's form fell into blobs of green that began to re-coagulate on the ground, fleeing quickly. Half of him got away, flopping over the edge of the pit's mouth and back home. The rest, Katarina obliterated with a blast of moonlight that made the earth shake.

KROOM.

Sonja reacted while Maya's attention was split, jumped at her with her inhuman shape. She wrapped around the girl's form, quickly inviting herself in under the clothing.

'Kat-' Maya managed, before Sonja plugged the Witch's mouth. Remembering what she'd done to Amelia, Sonja pushed down, into the poor thing's through. Maya gagged around her, as Sonja pushed in, like a cock on a drunken night, into her wet hole without a thought for her. The rest of her did similar, pressing in beneath Maya's clothes, finding her soft skin a pleasure to touch even now.

'Maya!' Sonja heard Katarina scream, as Sonja shifted her 'eyes', so she could get a better view - whilst continuing to pour herself into the Witch's belly. Behind Katarina, sent by the now-defensive slime beneath the earth, were Amelia and Dayna, here to help her. They weren't themselves, butu in fact were semi-fluid imitations of their human shapes, green and wet and goopy. They glommed onto Katarina as she raced towards Maya and Sonja, holding her back as Katarina attacked them with blades of moonlight.

Using the time they were gifting her, Sonja pressed into Maya's cleavage, creating paper-thin versions of her hands to hold the girl's tits like a lover. Around her mouth, she generated a version of lips, kissing her as she was face-fucked. Finger tips, buzzing with that sensation she knew so well, found and tweaked Maya's nipples as they hardened beneath her now-melting clothing.

Maya's hands slapped at the slime, trying and failing to pull the fluid off her body. As her hands sank into Sonja's body, she hardened around her, creating shackles that held Maya's hands in place - flat against her belly; a belly which, by this point, had started to swell. Just a little.

Sonja held Maya in place as more of her seeped into Maya's clothes, beneath her skirt, finding that most intimate part of her.

'Ghhnnn!' Maya whine as Sonja sank into her underwear, feeling that warm slickness of her friend's sex as she pressed into her. The soft of Maya's pussy lips was addictive, and Sonja enjoyed the way her muscles twitched as the slime sank over her clit; that buzzing was seeping pleasure into her more than Maya would ever want to admit, and as Sonja pressed a finger-sized tendril into her friend, her whine became a moan. 'Ghhhhh-mmmn!!'

Sonja stretched her friend's pussy, going deeper and growing thick inside her, and felt how Maya's poor, pretty sex tried to accomodate. All the while, she used a 'tongue' against her clit, stroking and licking in long, luscious tastes that made her sex twinge, as a tendril snaked beneath her taint. The tip poked into Maya's backdoor, tight and pink and innocent, and Maya's eyes snapped open.

'Nnn! Ngh!!'

But, Sonja didn't have to push in; instead, from inside her friend's now-full gut, snaking through her system in ways that defied nature, a cock-head made of green slime pushed out of Maya's tight anus.

'GGNNNNN!!' she screamed, even as Sonja watched the pain turn to pleasure - the way it had for her, and for Dayna, and for Amelia and Gabriel. 'GHhh!' Sonja fucked her friend's entire body, the lithe, nearly-naked form of Maya little more than a moaning cocksleeve for her.

'Hey,' Sonja heard, shifting her 'eyes' from Maya's rolling eyes and held-open mouth. She turned, and saw Katarina, and the burned remnants of slime around her; three bodies, burning up into nothing beneath the moonlight. Amelia, Dayna, Gabriel. Gone. Her clothes were half-melted, and her hands were alight with white energy. Moonlight burned in her eyes.

As Maya came, her clit under Sonja's tongue, her holes stretched and her soul in a soup of pleasure that swam around her mind, taking over everything else, Katarina held her hands up at Sonja.

Sonja should have left. She should have hid, and saved herself. She should have used Maya the way she used Amelia, and encased her to use her body like a puppet. She should have stopped hours ago.

But she couldn't. The pleasure was too good. It tasted too good. Her friend, cumming like a whore in the unflinching grasp of a slime, was too-

KROOM!

White light streamed across her, and Maya. Sonja screamed as the power burned over her, the power of the mountain no longer native to her. No longer safe.

She recovered, briefly, and tried to do something, but it came again - KROOM! - and stripped green off Maya's body like wiping dirt off glass.

Again - KROOM - and again - KROOM - and again - KROOM. It was as though Katarina didn't care about Maya's safety.

Only, of course she did; Maya wasn't getting hurt. She was a Witch. Sonja, however... she was something else. She wasn't herself anymore.