Goo'd Girls Pt. 04

Story Info
Things come to a slimy climax.
10.5k words
4.73
10.9k
13

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: questionable consent; non-human; forced orgasms; transformation; slime;


'What the...' Sonja breathed, her own current form little more than a green smear on the wall of this cavern. She looked down into the moonlit pit, and saw herself at the bottom, human still. Completely human, but wrapped in slime, her eyes rolled back, with thick tendrils pushing into her sex.

Sonja could almost feel it, if she concentrated. Like a shadow inside her head. She didn't even have a body right now, and yet she could almost... almost feel it. The wet stone beneath her back, her legs spread, the stroking of her clit, the sucking of her nipples, the soft ebb of pleasure unrelentingly moving through her.

Sonja wondered if this slime was doing to her what she'd done to Amelia.

Speaking of.

Sonja looked up, shifting her 'eye' within her inhuman form, and saw the two Witches overhead. Her dearest friends. They hovered over the pit, weapons of starlight and moonlight in their hands, considering their move.

All the while, Sonja could still feel the other parts of her slime form, connected to her by thin webs that crossed the neck of the pit, that were taking care of Amelia and the schoolgirl. Still sifting through them, fucking them and tasting them, eating the eeking sex juices that came from them. Amelia was almost fully-gone by this point - Sonja's slime had largely vacated her body, letting her swollen belly deflate, and yet there was a want within her for more. Sonja could feel it. That low-level psychic power was feeding the lust to her, the only thought left inside Amelia's head.

Psychic power, Sonja thought again, looking down at herself, as understanding started to drip in.

But, all too soon, the Witches descended.

Flashes of light filled the pit, their bravery showing like no time Sonja had seen before - never, never would the Witches of the Mountain willingly descend into the Dark Realms, into the caverns beneath the world.

And, while Katarina began throwing blasts of white moonlight at the threads of slime that constituted Sonja, Maya made her way all the way down.

Sonja realised what they were doing, and felt a panic grow within her. She couldn't let them get her body out - it would kill her. She knew that.

She knew that.

Maya let out a flurry of stars, tier tight bursts blinding and hot, making Sonja's slime retreat instinctively; even so, as the Witch coalesced the starlight around her, Sonja threw a tree branch-thick solid slime tendril across her face, like a punch across the jaw.

Kat came in with blades of moonlight, aiming straight for the body of slime Sonja was currently 'inhabiting'. To dodge the attacks, Sonja shifted her attention, moving to the ljmp that was wrapped around the baker. There was no way the Witches would attack the areas near a hostage, and she knew that.

She knew them.

So, from there, she threw another arm at the descending Maya, this time catching her left foot in a grip, and yanked her upwards, using the slime all around the cavern to web-up the Witch's leg, before launching her away.

Katarina watched, in halted horror, as Maya was thrown far into the sky, up above the treeline, before steeling her eyes and continuing her assault.

Katarina, sonja worked out, was the distraction - the pain to draw the swatting hand. Maya was the surgical knife, moving in to get out their main objective. Sonja's body. She couldn't let them, so she endured Katarina's attacks like they were nothing.

Then, she had an idea.

There was no way out of this; the Witches would keep attacking her, not realising that in trying to 'save' her they were hurting her. All Sonja could do was try to get them to see this world the way she did. She needed to make them see.

So, Sonja let the hostages drop; they fell the distance, landing safely in the puddle-floor of slime that coated everywhere around her own body. Kat watched, in horror, but also in calculation. She knew she needed to keep up her assault, but she didn't realise that the reason Sonja had done this was the same reason Kat wouldn't attack this side of her - she didn't want them to come to any harm, either.

'You can stop this,' Katarina called out. 'Whenever you want. Just give her back to us.'

'I am her,' Sonja roared, before slamming Katarina with a wall of slime, pulling her body off the wall to crush Katarina into the rock. The Witch of Moon grunted, rolling and sparing moonlight beneath her heels, sending her upwards, stopping Sonja from catching her in a hold.

Tendrils followed her, as Sonja pursued her friend, thrashing against her. She landed a few hits, and Kat blocked twice as many more, spinning and blasting energy, flashes of white filling the cavern and reflecting off the wet rock.

Eventually, Sonja managed a one-two hit against the back of Kat's head, followed by an uppercut to the jaw. Katarina flipped in the air, her magic flickering out as Sonja caught her. Just as soon as Sonja had her, she realised that this was a position she'd probably not have again.

Sonja began, quickly, to melt away the Witch's clothing, while the unconscious shape of her became wet with the slime's attentions. Sonja had her looped up against the rock, a bed of ooze keeping her warm as tendrils snaked up her pale legs, beneath the melting material and up against her friend's shaved mound.

If Sonja had lungs, she would have shuddered at the emotions running through her. The happiness of getting to share this experience with her friend... it was too much. So, as Sonja slipped inside the slowly-revealed folds of Katarina's pussy, that thick, wet tendril shaping into a cock as it pressed into her, she revelled in the experience of it. Fused the memory to her mind.

She watched as Kat's eyes flickered open, a gasp falling from her soft lips before she was able to stop herself. It felt good, and she knew it.

Then, Sonja felt a pull on her arm.

Only, she didn't have an arm. Unless-

Sonja's 'eyes' shifted to look downwards, and she cursed her own stupidity as she saw Maya pulling her body from the slime, starlight hiding her from peripheral view, hiding her in plain sight.

'NO!' Sonja screamed, filling the cavern, but it was too late. Maya pulled the girl from the slime and-

* * *

Air rushed in.

Sonja emerged from the cavern, cold as wind whipped past her face, bright light blinding her, a hole in her heart screaming about how empty she suddenly was.

'No!' she yelled, trying to shake off her captor, but the grip around her wrist was iron-clad.

Behind, a flash of light, and cold, but the sudden myriad of painful, painful experiences was too much.

And she was so tired.

'No...' she whimpered, her body giving in.

* * *

Sonja awoke, eyes adjusting to the dark. She wasn't as cold anymore, and those bright lights had faded into the soft glimmering, reflected sparks from the crystals that lined the cavern. Sonja recognised the mountain's heart like it was her home. Only recently, she had considered it the safest place in the world, but now... now she couldn't shake the feeling of danger she was in.

She knew that this would kill her, even if it felt a little true. She couldn't forget that. She couldn't forget what she was. A monster, in a cave. The rest of her was waiting for her to go back - this was just part of her, stolen and trapped away.

She moved, stirring enough to be noticed, and reached out. The black stone of the mountain walls were behind her, but before her was a clear, shimmering wall. She'd seen Katarina create these before, and knew there was very little that could break through a field like this. It wasn't impossible, though.

'Welcome back,' Sonja heard, looking up and through the shimmer to see Maya, sitting a little way away, atop a stone bench. Around her were the remnants of Sonja's old life - the core of the mountain was out of sight, but she could see the white glow of it from here, and the things the girls had brought over the years. A kettle and stove for tea, cushions and books and notebooks strewn about the place.

Sonja looked over herself - she was still nude, which surprised her. She'd expected her friends to have more mercy than that. Which made her worried - how dangerous were they to her?

Well, not they - right now, it was only Maya.

'Maya,' Sonja said, still sitting. Hiding herself. This body felt wrong, now.

Maya's face flashed a look of guilt - the kind of sadness that was only possible for good people to feel. The kind that makes you stupid.

'I'm... cold,' Sonja tried, but Maya shook her head.

'You get nothing from us, until you explain everything.'

Sonja nodded, trying to think. Trying to play it smart. 'I don't... I don't remember much.'

Maya's eyes squinted, and it was noticeable - even from over here. 'What do you remember?'

Sonja took a breath. 'I remember a fight, with that... thing. Then, it all goes... dark. The next I remember, I'm flying through the air, naked, scared, cold. Then, nothing again. Then, this.'

It was a blatant lie. A poor one, maybe, but Maya was kind. Maya had always looked up to Sonja - her leader.

'How can I trust you?' Maya asked.

Sonja let out a sigh. 'I don't understand - what's going on? Did you rescue me? Why am I in here?' For punctuation, Sonja slammed a hand into the shimmering field, and a wave of light flared out, before dying down. Then, she turned away from Maya, still sitting. She wanted to look small. Vulnerable. Easy to forgive.

'You hurt people, Sonja,' Maya said. Sonja saw an opportunity here. Plausible deniability.

'What... what did I do?' she asked, facing the wall.

'You were... something else. There was a monster, a creature made from slime, or something like that. It took you, and made a version of you. They can use psychic abilities, and it was linked to you, Sonja. It used you to hurt people.'

'I don't remember,' said, softly. Like she cared.

Why don't I care? Sonja wondered to herself. It was strange, after all, that the descent from defender of Melmana to pleasure-eating monster had also taken away her conscience. She wasn't upset about what she did. After all, she didn't hurt people. Not really.

She made them feel good. Even in the cavern, she had saved Amelia and the schoolgirl from the drop. She wasn't evil. But she was... different. She didn't care about lying, or about manipulating her kind, stupid friend.

'Where's Kat?' Sonja asked. 'Is she... did I hurt her?'

Maya sucked in a breath. 'She's helping the others. But someone had to keep an eye on you, so, here I am.'

Sonja wondered if she'd managed to save the schoolgirl and the baker. In fact, she wondered how long it had been - there was no way for her to tell, really.

'How long has it been? Since you saved me?'

Maya sighed. 'Not long, No specifics.'

Sonja looked over her shoulder, trying to summon tears to her eyes. 'You're right not to trust me, Maya - I just... never expected this. Not at all.'

'No,' Maya said, standing, coming a little closer now. Sonja turned, facing her friend. Despite being naked, there was no awkwardness in their gaze - being roommates and Witches-in-arms had removed that. Sonja found herself smiling. 'What are you happy about?'

'You saved me,' Sonja said. 'After doing what you're not telling me I've done... I can see it, in your eyes,' Sonja lied. She knew exactly what she'd done. 'And you still saved me. Thank you.'

Sonja's arms fell away to rest on the ground, taking her weight. For a flicker of a second, Maya's eyes flitted to her chest, before looking back up.

There, Sonja thought. That's how I get out.

'Now that you're awake, I should help Kat,' Maya said, wiping her eyes, trying to distract herself.

'I can help,' Sonja said. 'Please - let me help.'

'Can't risk it,' Maya said. 'There's no way to know if you're you.'

Sonja sucked in a breath, and stood. Maya got a good look of her, in that moment, before standing with her, too.

'If I can call the mountain, will you believe me?'

Maya's eyebrow furrowed. 'I'd have to drop the field Kat put up.'

Sonja nodded. 'I'm weak, like this. You could stop me if you needed to. Again. But I want to prove to you that I am who you think I am. The person you need me to be.'

Maya hesitated still, but Sonja could see the cogs turning in her head. She weighed up the possible problems against the help Sonja would offer her.

'Okay,' Maya sighed, eventually.

With a wave of her hand, Maya dropped the shimmer, and Sonja stepped forwards. She held out a hand, stepping up to Maya, and feigned a trip, her 'weakness' making her stumble. Maya, predictably, caught her.

With a smile, and fluttering eyes, the nude Sonja looked up at her hero, and gasped. Maya's eyes were just as full and wide and scared as always, but there was that something new inside that Sonja knew so well, now.

So, as Maya helped her up, Sonja went for it - she leaned in, and kissed her friend's soft lips.

'Hm!' Maya chirped as Sonja pressed herself into her, and a brief moment of worry passed through Sonja at the idea of Maya rejecting her - of making this awkward.

Instead, the slightly-shorter Witch of Stars sank into the kiss, and even allowed her hands to explore the soft of Sonja's naked, cold back. Sonja did the same, letting her hands explore Maya's hips and the small of her waist, as the kiss became more passionate, more intense.

'Shit,' Maya whispered between breaths, her lips parting to let in Sonja's hot tongue. 'Hmmmm,' she moaned, humming into the kiss as Sonja's hands held her body tight. Sonja knew Maya hadn't had a boyfriend in her life, and that she was... otherwise inclined. It wasn't much of a secret. She'd wondered for a while if Maya would want one of her friends to do this to her, but it wasn't until now that it had felt right.

If nothing else, Maya was a beautiful young woman.

Sonja's hand slid down her back, down the now-recovered Witch uniform, and to the soft of her butt, squeezing slightly, as her other hand came upwards, fingers threading into Maya's hair and holding the back of her neck as they made out.

Maya's hands were more hesitant. They were on Sonja's bare back, as her body was pressed into the Witch of Stars, but didn't want to move. Sonja wondered if she had realised that, naked and cold, Sonja's nipples were pressing into the fabric of Maya's outfit. She wondered if Maya could feel the heat of her sex, pushing a little against Maya's thigh.

'Touch me,' Sonja said, a pleading in her voice. 'I've wanted this for so long.'

'Me too,' Maya said, leaning her forehead against Sonja. 'But... you - you were going to-'

'I feel alive again,' Sonja said, thinking fast. 'It's so strange - my body knows something was wrong, and now that I'm here, with you, like this,' she said, looking down at herself. Maya's eyes followed, less hesitant than her hands. '...I just want to do this.'

''This'?' Maya asked, a shake in her voice.

Sonja nodded, and the hand that was on Maya's butt slid round her thigh, and slowly, only lightly, pressed two fingers into the soft layer of clothing over Maya's sex.

Maya's eyes rolled a little, and she sucked in a breath as Sonja stroked her, finding her clit beneath the fabric, and circling it lightly.

'I want you,' Sonja said. 'Just... you.' Sonja caught the slightest dilation in Maya's eyes - the tell-tale of desire. She wanted this too. 'Tell me you want me,' Sonja prompted, trying to push Maya into taking a more... active role in this situation.

'I...' Maya said, a gasp escaping her lips as Sonja watched her eyes slip shut, still rolling a fingertip over the Witch's clit. 'Oh, God, Sonja - I don't know-'

Sonja paused, and Maya's face, if only for a second, scrunched up a little. She wanted it to keep going. So, Sonja stopped altogether, pulling away.

'I... I'm sorry,' Sonja said softly, putting both hands to Maya's head. The girl's eyes, blue and soft, looked up at her, a kindness returning that hadn't been there before. 'I just feel alive, Maya. Like I'm me again, even if I can't remember what happened. I'm so sorry for whatever I did to you.'

It was a lie - just like her moves on Maya had been a deception; while it would feel good to fuck the lithe Witch - her attractive, bouncy friend - until she came all over Sonja's face, it wasn't what she needed. What she needed was to get out.

So, she took another step back, noting Maya's eyes watching her naked, proud chest, before flitting back upon when she realised what she was doing. Sonja swallowed a smirk. Then, with a dash of hope, she wondered if the mountain could be tricked again - it had responded to her when she was a slime-form, only occupied by the mind of 'Sonja', until she was too far gone. She hoped the opposite would be true - her mind, still new, or changed, or improved, inside the body of 'Sonja'. The Witch of Sun, one last time.

She summoned the power of the mountain, feeling the sunlight trickling into her from above. Streams of yellow and red and white and blue came down to her, as Maya watched, a smile as bright as the sun itself across her face.

Then, when Sonja could feel the heat within her was as strong as it needed to be, she looked at her friend, and whispered an unheard apology.

Then, she lifted her arms, and threw the streams around Maya. Fire and light whipped around her, pulling her body together, hog-tied and immobile. But this wasn't the time for fun, so Sonja kept going - wrapping her in layer and layer of shimmer field. Katarina had used only one on her, and Maya had been there to see it built, making her able to undo it. This would take Katarina a lot longer to fix from the outside, and Maya, trapped within, would have no chance of escape until her friend came for her.

Maya's face, beneath the semi-translucent golden field, was a picture of betrayal, and horror, and sadness, as Sonja summoned the power of the mountain, and fell into the wall.

* * *

The stone, and the power of the mountain, and the heat and rage of the sun - all of it burned through Sonja as she climbed, up through the core. A burning column of power from edep in the earth, striding high above the world while the Dark Realms hid below, in caves that snaked into the dark.

Sonja shot out of the peak, looking down over the near-midnight sky. The dark hung heavily over Melmana, and the forest beyond.

Sonja leaned forwards, forcing the fire underfoot to send her towards the bakery; from there, she kept forwards, seeing that field, and the treeline her, Amelia and the schoolgirl had walked into together not long ago. The air whipped past, as the uniform of the Witch of Sun clung to her skin, feeling strange on her. Sonja realised with a laugh that this was the first time she'd been wearing clothes in a full day, and already it felt so alien for her to be dressed.

She came down at the treeline, following her memory of the forest, but it was known that the trees moved and the pathways shifted. For Sonja, though, they seemed happy to accommodate, leading her to the pit, and the flashes of light within. Sonja was impressed - Katarina had kept going, alone. Sonja hadn't lasted this long against the slime, and the first time Katarina had fought it she almost was caught, too. The only reason she'd gotten away was because Sonja helped her.