All Comments on 'Good Girl's Wet Act of Defiance'

by Buffy_kgg

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Safeword?

"Too humiliating it's a line she can't cross." Safewords are there for just this situation. If it truly is a line she can't cross and he doesn't know it, that says more about him than her. Testing limits is fairly common in the life, but getting angry when little boy dom doesn't get his way says a lot about him. Punishing her while he's angry says even more about him.

Fantasy can be fun and maybe I'm being too critical on an obvious fantasy in expecting it to at least somewhat mirror a real-life BDSM relationship. If so I apologize. I'm certain there is an audience here for your style storytelling and I wish you well.

docmagnusdocmagnusover 6 years ago
I Love It.

I love it. This story is hitting so many buttons for me. Intensely erotic. I especially like how they have to go back to the parking garage to set things right.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
@BuzzCzar

Irl I completely agree on the limits and punishing when angry. I noted in the preface that it was a fantasy and mine can definitely cross lines I wouldn't Irl.

This is my first time posting anything in the erotica genre for an audience of strangers and should have been more explicit in the preface that due to it being fantasy some normal measures were suspended.

I also have a hard time with brevity in writing and I'd challenged myself to keep it short, in so doing I cut too much regarding how turned on she was and how well he can read here - he knew he was playing into her fantasy just as much of not more than she his. None of that matters if I forgot to include it, though so that's totally on me.

This was very helpful feedback - thank you.

Buffy_kggBuffy_kggover 6 years agoAuthor
Fiction / Fantasy

I'm not in the habit of calling imaginary police on figments of my imagjnaton for participating in consensual pretend sex acts so they can serve make-believe prison terms, but happy to have provided the fodder for those who do. :)

I could have done better with my disclaimer but it's a fictional story about a fantasy. It's imaginary on two levels so I didn't run it by my fictive attorney to make sure no local ordinances were violated before posting :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous