All Comments on 'Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys Ch. 37'

by laurasfox

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great drama, thank you. I 've been looking for the new chapter all week. I await the next chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got distracted while posting, so forgive if this is a duplicate comment.

***

I’m loving the direction of this story! More specifically, I’m glad that the Maddox/Rusty friendship is as strong and “platonic” as Ruslan and Yanis’s friendship. Even if Rusty turns out to actually be queer, he loves his best friend too much to destroy Maddox and Jonathan’s relationship. There are many clues so far to suggest that Rusty wouldn’t mind hooking up with Maddox. But, thankfully, he doesn’t want to stand in the way of true love.

I really hope Maddox’s family comes around before winter break so Jonathan can meet them. I love that, in spite of his opinion, Vern’s biggest concern was if Jonathan returned Maddox’s feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG you must marry these two. Please!

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

It’s time to expose Connor as the jealous evil jerk and hopefully end Xpress. Maddox is certainly stubborn so let’s hope he uses it for helping Jonathan get through what he needs to with his own family. It’s about time he gets some help from someone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We need a new chapter! Please!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You said swallow, heehee

bpr6205bpr620511 months ago

I have this bad habit of browsing through a story & then reading chapter by chapter. This chapter was all about poor timing & melodrama. All that made me love the poor suffering souls all the more!

bpr6205bpr620510 months ago

Well leave it 2 Rust 2 save the day but 2 late to end this melodrama quickly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlaurasfox@laurasfox
I have a Patreon account where I publish all my new stories and chapters first: https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox