All Comments on 'Good Idea'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Brilliant story!

I loved the backstory and the build-up, David's character development was good, and the sex was really hot! I love that she knew it was him, it relieved the need for a creepy/cringey 'reveal' moment, and I liked the ending, leave room for future stories, which I hope there will be!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well developed story

Well written, good story development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fantastic story, one of the best I've read on here in the last couple of years. Good job.

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago

Best rape fantasy I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I get it

Totally understand where she's coming from. Great write!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Really hot. Very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DON'T STOP WRITING

Perfect fantasy for a shy sub like myself. Thank you. Just need to find a man as perfect as this one.

jen739jen739about 7 years ago
One of my very favorites

Such a great story - loved the buildup and the interaction. I really hope we get to read more about the two of them.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 7 years ago
Very Powerful Story

This story really shook me up.

I am a daily reader of new stories on Literotica.

I like a lot of different genres: feet, incest, mom & dad incest, older-younger, senior sex. I have saved a very extensive library of stories.

But I don't think I have ever saved a NONCONSENT story until this one. The character build up was amazing. I tend to be more of romance-submissive kind of guy, but the David character drew me in so much that I felt I might do exactly what he did to win the heart of the heart of the woman he had fallen in love with.

So in the end this became a Romance story. The journey was difficult, but was so very worth it!!!

Thank you,

SoleBrotherJeff

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 7 years ago
Put me over the edge...multiple times!

Oh my God.....so taboo and so passionate and erotic!

Very well written and wildly sexy.....

Thank you!

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
PURE GENIUS

WOW, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? IT WAS BEAUTIFUL, IT WAS PERFECT, AND WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT. THANK YOU!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Totally hot

Love to find a girl that liked it this much. Not dependant on it like this girl, but more into it than just now and then.

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 6 years ago
It did it for me!

Loved it, so hot all the way. My OH could learn from this! I'd love to be in her place!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit!

Seriously, amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE it! ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%)! Brilliantly conceived & crafted.

This non-consent/reluctance story is very very popular. It has got 2.04 'faves' per 1k views.

I do have one negative comment on this story: it is a male partner's obligation to protect his female sex partner from unwanted pregnancy unless she tells he can come in her. For a single woman to be pregnant is not a laughing matter. Nothing erotic about that. (I gave you a 5.0 anyway!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way cool! What a nice thing for an old prev to do. Helping out the cutie downstairs....? Well conceived and written, solid 5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous