All Comments on 'Good Idea'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way cool! What a nice thing for an old prev to do. Helping out the cutie downstairs....? Well conceived and written, solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE it! ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0 = 100%)! Brilliantly conceived & crafted.

This non-consent/reluctance story is very very popular. It has got 2.04 'faves' per 1k views.

I do have one negative comment on this story: it is a male partner's obligation to protect his female sex partner from unwanted pregnancy unless she tells he can come in her. For a single woman to be pregnant is not a laughing matter. Nothing erotic about that. (I gave you a 5.0 anyway!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy shit!

Seriously, amazing

Posy_ChurchgatePosy_Churchgateover 6 years ago
It did it for me!

Loved it, so hot all the way. My OH could learn from this! I'd love to be in her place!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Totally hot

Love to find a girl that liked it this much. Not dependant on it like this girl, but more into it than just now and then.

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
PURE GENIUS

WOW, WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? IT WAS BEAUTIFUL, IT WAS PERFECT, AND WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT. THANK YOU!

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdabout 7 years ago
Put me over the edge...multiple times!

Oh my God.....so taboo and so passionate and erotic!

Very well written and wildly sexy.....

Thank you!

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 7 years ago
Very Powerful Story

This story really shook me up.

I am a daily reader of new stories on Literotica.

I like a lot of different genres: feet, incest, mom & dad incest, older-younger, senior sex. I have saved a very extensive library of stories.

But I don't think I have ever saved a NONCONSENT story until this one. The character build up was amazing. I tend to be more of romance-submissive kind of guy, but the David character drew me in so much that I felt I might do exactly what he did to win the heart of the heart of the woman he had fallen in love with.

So in the end this became a Romance story. The journey was difficult, but was so very worth it!!!

Thank you,

SoleBrotherJeff

jen739jen739over 7 years ago
One of my very favorites

Such a great story - loved the buildup and the interaction. I really hope we get to read more about the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DON'T STOP WRITING

Perfect fantasy for a shy sub like myself. Thank you. Just need to find a man as perfect as this one.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Really hot. Very much enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I get it

Totally understand where she's coming from. Great write!!

dreamer3366dreamer3366over 7 years ago

Best rape fantasy I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic story, one of the best I've read on here in the last couple of years. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well developed story

Well written, good story development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant story!

I loved the backstory and the build-up, David's character development was good, and the sex was really hot! I love that she knew it was him, it relieved the need for a creepy/cringey 'reveal' moment, and I liked the ending, leave room for future stories, which I hope there will be!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous