Good Morning

Story Info
Casual Romantic Morning Quickie.
757 words
4.41
6.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*foreword: written from a male's perspective.

It was always a pleasure waking up before her. She was the type to suddenly need to do a million things the moment she woke up and was up and out of bed before I could blink my eyes open.

This often resulted in waking up to a hot breakfast and already brewed coffee, but rarely did I see the creature of chaos so undisturbed. I could only imagine the dreamscape she was torturing with her plans of world domination.

"I can feel you watching me" she mumbled without opening her eyes, startling me back to the moment.

"I can't help it, you're beautiful" I cooed at her.

She rolled over away from me as if offended but she was smiling.

There were other reasons why waking up first had its perks. Now that she was facing away it was easy to cuddle up to her. Spooning her I slid my hand under her neck and rested the other on her hip pulling her against me. Sliding my hand up her side, softly stoking, under her shirt I cupped her bare breast. She was soft and warm and still relaxed from sleep. Now sliding my hand down I slipped under the band of her pajama pants reaching between her legs. It didn't take much convincing to coax her top leg up and over mine to have her open up to me.

This was a game I was well versed in. Sliding down gently I touched her wetness and using the pads of my fingers I made a slow swirling motion. Calm and patient and rhythmic.

Sliding the hand that was under her neck I held her closer, freeing my hand to roam over her chest. Sliding into the tank top I brushed her nipples pinching when they got hard. Slow and steady in my finger motions I could feel her muscles tighten. She let out a moan and arched her backside into me in response, grinding against my groin ever so slightly.

Now it was time to change the pace, faster and harder. Gripping her breast firmer she rocked against my hand. Time and patience had taught me this was the way and all at once a sigh escaped and her resistance collapsed. A job well done.

She turned and looked at me. It was all I could do to pull down my underwear before she'd stripped off her pajama pants and was crawling on top of me. Her hands gripped and gilded me and all at once it was wet and warm and wonderful. She leaned forward to kiss me and her hair fell in a knotted mess as she brushed it all to one side. Rising and falling her hips grinding, I held them as I held onto my sanity trying to keep pace.

She paused leaning over me, her breast tickling my chest as she panted as her body trembled. I slid my hands up her body to feel the trembling, trying to absorb part of her bliss, it was always so easy for her to find it. taking my hands she entwined her fingers with mine and pulled my arms up over my head. using it as leverage she anchored my hands. It was all I could do not to cry out as she started moving again. The muscles in my arms and shoulders pulled trying to take back some control in this moment, my hips trying to match her motions, her pace changed and she ground her hips without mercy until it was unbearable and I felt myself empty into her.

As if that would stop her. She rocked hard against me panting until she collapsed. I could feel her release as the muscles rippled around me.

She released my hands as she curled up against my chest. The grasp was so tight it took a moment for the blood to return to my fingers. I moved the hair from her face and stroked her back gently watching her with her eyes closed. You'd think she'd fallen back asleep with her face so relaxed but it was easy to tell her brain was already turning. A kiss to my chest and then a peck on the lips was the only warning to the quick cold as she released me. I was content to lay in bed pulling at the blankets to cover my nakedness but she was already up and walking towards the shower wearing her tank top and nothing else.

God I loved that ass.