Good Morning

Story Info
Andrew makes Katie's early morning worth it.
1.7k words
4.23
5.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Katie woke up, it was not by any choice of her own. While the sunshine on her face was warm and pleasant, the clock showed that it was not even 7:00, and she'd had a late night. She supposed that she'd forgotten to close the blinds before she went to bed. Katie's nightly routine was important to her, but there was one thing - or rather, person - who she had no problem abandoning it for. She took a deep breath and wriggled herself out from under Andrew's arm, leaning off the bed just enough to reach the blinds and block out the sunlight. As Katie moved herself to this position, the sheet fell away from her body ever so slightly, and she realized she hadn't put anything on after she and Andrew had finished off last night. They'd simply fallen asleep in each other's arms afterwards, with no energy left in their bodies. The fact that Katie was naked was of no real significance to her, except that it reminded her that Andrew was naked under the sheet as well.

As much as Katie wished that she could go back to sleep, she knew she was up for good now, thanks to the sun in her eyes and the knowledge that Andrew's body was all hers if she just pulled away the thin sheet lying on top of him. His shoulders and upper back were already exposed, and his left arm laid where Katie had previously been underneath it. Laying on his stomach, Andrew's head was turned away from her, which was a shame. She contented herself for a minute by studying the curves of his biceps and loosely twirling the ends of his hair in her fingers. Growing a bit more impatient, Katie moved her fingers down to his neck, tracing over his skin with as little pressure as possible. Andrew shifted slightly, reacting to her touch, but she knew he was still asleep. As her fingers reached the space between his shoulder blades, she applied more pressure and shifted her hand so that she was scratching him instead of just grazing him with her fingertips. His body twitched underneath her, as it always did when she scratched his back. Andrew was sensitive and pliable in Katie's fingers, and it was one of her favorite things about him.

As Katie continued to move her hand in circles across his shoulders and upper back, Andrew began to moan softly. It seemed like he was beginning to wake up, but Katie knew that the scratches would keep him relaxed enough to prevent him waking up entirely. Still, his moaning was enough to bring her from just admiring her lovely boyfriend to being desperately horny. She moved her hand down to his lower back, which caused Andrew's moans to get a bit louder and higher in pitch. With her other hand, Katie pulled the sheet away from his body, so it was left covering only his legs. For a moment, her fingers stopped scratching him. She couldn't help it. Every time she looked at him, she was frozen in awe for a moment. He was muscular but still small, which was the only type of muscular she went for. His body curved in all the right ways, hard to the touch yet still smooth.

In the moment that Katie had stopped scratching his back, Andrew woke up enough to turn his head and face her, though his eyes were still closed. Katie laid her head back down on the pillow, facing him. She moved her hand up to his face and traced it lightly with her fingers. Starting with his sharp jawline, she traced down his neck and then back up to his cheekbones. Getting bolder, she moved her index finger to his lips. Andrew moaned lightly and parted them, allowing Katie to gently move her finger inside and deepen his moans. His eyes slowly opened, and Katie quickly placed her finger on his chin, trying to gauge his mood.

Before she could say a word, Andrew grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her towards him, kissing her sloppily but aggressively. Katie moaned and kissed back as hard as she could. She loved how desperate and handsy he was when he was tired, and she could feel herself getting much wetter. Andrew turned his body so that they were pressed against each other, and he started to thrust against her - all passion, no grace - as he did whenever they wound up in this position while he was sleeping. Katie giggled a bit at his brashness and sleepy lack of coordination. Her laugh seemed to trigger something in Andrew's half-awake mind, and he pulled away from the kiss for a moment. The look in his eyes gave Katie the realization that she was no longer going to be dominating this interaction. His sleep had begun to wear off, taking away her advantage, which was either very good news or very bad news depending on which side of her was looking at it.

When Andrew grabbed her and threw her onto her back, moving himself on top of her in the same motion, Katie decided it was very good news and gave no protest. She lifted her head and tried to kiss him, but she was quickly thrown back against the pillow as Andrew wrapped his fingers in her hair and yanked her backwards, turning her chin up so he could kiss her neck. Katie's moans grew as Andrew kissed down her neck and collarbone. When he reached her chest, he gently circled one nipple with his tongue and massaged the other breast with the hand that wasn't tangled in her hair. Katie began to lose control, bucking her pelvis against his torso as she placed her hand over her mouth and attempted to muffle herself. Andrew began to suck her nipple roughly, and he moved his hand from her breast to her thigh.

After a few torturous moments of teasing her, Andrew finally began to touch Katie, gliding his finger up and down a few times to lubricate her clit before he started to circle it. Katie felt her head press against the pillow as her body arched, her teeth biting into one of the fingers blocking her mouth. Andrew licked her nipple one last time before moving up to kiss Katie again, pulling her hand out of the way. As she moaned into his mouth, he sped up on her clit and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Katie knew she'd soon get close to orgasming, something she had rarely done before she began seeing Andrew. Being penetrated had been painful and rarely enjoyable before Andrew too, but now she craved it. She pulled away from his kiss for just a moment, looking him in the eye as she whispered, "fuck me," somewhere between a demand and a plea. A smirk appeared on his face for a moment before he kissed her again, taking the hand from her clit and using it to push her legs up to her chest and to line himself up with her. As he thrust in, Katie heard him moan for the first time since he'd taken over, and it sent a wave through her body almost as big as the one caused by the thrust itself. Andrew continued to slide in and out of her, spending very little time warming up with slow strokes before he was shaking the bed and Katie felt his name slipping out of her mouth between kisses.

Just as the pleasure was becoming overwhelming, Andrew pulled out of her and grabbed a condom from the bedside table. Katie sat up while he put it on, hanging her legs over the bed and looking up at her boyfriend expectantly. Once he was ready, Andrew leaned over and grabbed Katie by the waist as he kissed her tenderly. He guided her to her feet and then spun her to face the bed as he stood behind her. She felt Andrew's erection pressing against her lower back as his hands made their way from her waist to her chest, playing with her nipples as her body relaxed into his. One hand moved back to Katie's waist as another pushed her from the upper back, folding her over the bed. Andrew thrust into her again as she lay pressed into the mattress. This time, he exercised a bit more restraint, keeping his strokes slow and hard for a minute or two. Katie moaned with every impact, and she felt her whole body growing warm and tingling.

"Ugh, fuck, Andrew," she moaned, with a voice she was struggling to keep below a shout. Katie heard him moan in response and begin to fuck her faster. Her moans became continuous, and she made no effort to contain them. Her pleasure increased every time she heard him moan, and she could tell he was getting close when he whispered "fuck, Katie" in response. Eager to push him over the edge, she mustered enough control over herself to say, "you feel so good." Andrew's body shook as his thrusts slowed and he collapsed to lean on top of her.

They both lay there, enjoying each other's warmth and the rush of adrenaline for a moment, catching their breath before Andrew stood back up and pulled out of her. Katie moaned again at this before standing up as well and kissing him. Andrew took off the condom and went to clean up in the bathroom. By the time he returned, with a smile on his face and pulling on his underwear, Katie was laying in bed again with arms open for him. She never finished from penetration, but it gave its own kind of pleasure, so she didn't mind. Besides, she knew their post-sex cuddles wouldn't last long before Andrew offered to please her as a thank you for his orgasm. He laid next to her as she buried her head in his chest and they breathed in sync.

Katie laughed a bit at the absurdity of the situation.

"What?" Andrew asked, pulling himself back a bit to look her in the eyes.

"Nothing," Katie replied. "Just... good morning." She laughed again.

Andrew smiled and laughed a bit too. "Good morning."