Thank You

Story Info
She thanks him the old-fashioned way.
995 words
4.07
6.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dick slid into her pussy. She moaned.

She didn't want to fuck him. She was doing it willingly, but she didn't want to. She just couldn't think of any better way to thank him for all he did for her and her son. She felt she should put on a good show, so as his dick slid into her pussy, she moaned.

He fucked her a little harder. He was sure she was used to young men fucking her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and gave a loud, long moan.

She hoped this wouldn't take too long. She figured if she encouraged him, he would cum sooner. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and moaned. She moaned louder and longer than she planned.

The good thing about being 65 is it takes longer to cum. He could still cum three times in a night but it could take a half hour to cum the first time. The other times took even longer. He planned on fucking her until the sun came up. While he would wait for his dick to get hard again he would eat her out. He wanted her to cum all night.

He was her son's little league coach. "She's beautiful, but way too skinny," he thought.

He treated her son well. She liked that. She thought he was a nice guy, if too old for her.

He always spoke to her respectfully, not as if he wanted to fuck her. He wanted to fuck her. He didn't mind that she was half his age. When you're 65 years old, all the women you want to fuck are half your age.

"What are you doing Saturday night?" he casually asked.

"I work as a waitress, so I'm working until around midnight," she told him.

"Who watches your son?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"His father and step mother." She almost spat out the words.

He decided to show up at the restaurant, just to be sure everything was okay there. He was trying not to feel paternalistic toward her. He wanted to feel romantic toward her. He wanted to feel her small boobs and skinny ass.

She was almost surprised to see him walk in. She was pleased but she didn't want it to show. She liked him but tried to not have any romantic thoughts about him.

He flirted with her. She was used to the single men flirting with her. She always flirted back. It increased the tips if the men thought they had a chance to fuck her. None of them had a chance to fuck her. After her son came along and that scumbag guy left her and married someone else, she wasn't about to fuck anyone. No matter how much she wanted it.

He had a wonderful meal. He told her that he wasn't sure he wanted dessert. She assumed he was flirting when he said that. He was flirting when he said that. She looked at him carefully. He wasn't bad looking, just older than she. She figured he was maybe 50, 55 years old. She was off a little. If she knew that he was the same age as her father she wouldn't have smiled at him.

"Dessert is a great way to finish a meal," she said, smiling. "Everyone wants dessert but too many people don't want it on a full stomach."

He smiled at her. "If I did want dessert, and I'm not saying I do, what's the best thing for after a delicious meal served by a great waitress."

He paused.

"And a wonderful woman," he added.

She started to feel something deep down but she immediately put an end to it. She was not interested in her son's coach. She was definitely interested in her son's coach. She just wasn't ready for anything. He treated her son well and he was nice to her. That was why she was having these feelings. She kept telling herself that.

She stared deep into his brown eyes. Her breathing got shallow.

"Anything you see is a good way to finish the night."

He took a deep breath.

"I see something I like." He stared into her hazel eyes and paused. "I could take you somewhere after work. This way we could have dessert together."

She blushed. She wrote something on a piece of paper. She put it in his hand, holding him for just a moment longer than she should. She walked away quickly.

He looked at the paper. It was her address and what time to be there.

He paid the bill. He left her a one-hundred dollar tip. He hoped she wouldn't be insulted, thinking he was paying her for sex.

She wondered when he would cum. She wanted him to cum already. She wanted him to... she wanted... what did she want? She was having trouble concentrating. She could feel his dick going in and out of her pussy. She wanted... she wanted him to cum. She wanted... him... she wanted him. She. Wanted. Him. She wanted him to fuck her and make her cum.

She held onto him even tighter. Her pussy clenched around his hard dick. She could feel his dick rubbing her clit, going in and out, rubbing her clit. She wanted to cum. She started moaning and begging him to make her cum. She wanted, she needed to cum.

He decided to pick up the pace and give her a good orgasm. He could feel his dick growing as his orgasm got closer. He pushed into her. He pulled out of her. He stroked along her clit as he went in and out.

Her whole body tensed up. Her pussy grabbed his dick. Her whole body exploded. She screamed as she came. He came as she came. He couldn't help himself.

It was going to be a great night. He put his mouth on her clit and started sucking. She screamed again.