Good Morning Princess

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1k words
4.05
2.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As in all my erotic writings, the characters in this story are consenting adults in a committed DDlg relationship

_____________

I am having the best dream about Daddy giving me a massage. I feel his hands on my shoulders, squeezing, giving pleasure and relief to my tense muscles. Then He reaches around and starts to squeeze my breasts. But then He cannot help Himself, and He pinches me so hard it wakes me up, nipples stinging. And that is when I realize I am not dreaming. Daddy is really next to me in bed, playing with my body, His most favoritest toy.

"Good morning, Princess," He says with a total smirk in His voice. I can tell He is quite pleased with Himself and whatever He has been doing to my body before I finally woke up for Him.

"Good morning, Daddy," I say with my mush mouth of sleepiness.

I can feel His already rock hard cock sandwiched between my butt cheeks, now slowly pressing back and forth, teasing both my asshole and my pussy. He loves making me wonder which hole He will press Himself into. I am hoping He chooses my pussy, because all last week was "anal only" due to an attitude adjustment I apparently needed for some dumb thing like pouting when I wasn't allowed to have ice cream for dinner. Whatever.

I do my best to put out my strongest "I'm a good girl, and my attitude is angelic" vibes so He will choose my pussy, but really, all I can do is moan, wiggle, and squirm as I get wetter and wetter in anticipation.

While teasing me with His cock, He pinches my nipples harder and harder, taking in the pleasure of the changing in my breathing as I control myself to not scream out. The only time I am allowed to verbalize the pain is if I am gagged or if Daddy's cock is in my mouth, and then I am allowed to yell all I want, but otherwise, I am to be a big girl and take it without making a sound. I think if I am extra good at not crying out, Daddy will choose my pussy, so no matter how hard He pinches, I am just going to breathe through the pain and let Him savor this control He has over me.

"That is a very good girl," He says as He pinches even harder, His cock teasing my very wet and eager pussy.

"Nah ah ah," He says as I try to push my hips back to force His dick inside of me. "Let us not forget who is in charge here, my needy little cock monster."

"Yes, Daddy," I whimper, my need threatening to completely overwhelm me and take over my mind.

"Good girl," He growls as he begins to bite my neck without reducing any of the pressure He is putting elsewhere on my body. "You are making Daddy very happy, babygirl."

I beam from His praise while continuing to breathe through the pain of the nipple pinching and neck biting and through the frustration of the tease happening to my holes. I am not sure how much more I can endure before my bratty mouth gets me into trouble.

"What does my babygirl want her Daddy to do to her this morning, hmmm?," He asks.ā€Ø

"I want you to fuck my pussy and give me cummies and then let me have cookies and coffee for breakfast, please, Daddy!" I beg.

He stops biting me long enough to let out a deep chuckle. "Cummies AND cookies? Someone is being quite greedy this morning," He replies.ā€Øā€Ø

"Please, Daddy! I am being a very good girl," I plea.

"Let's just see how good of a girl you are," He whispers as He begins fingering my clit without putting His cock into either hole yet.

I am pretty sure I am going to die at this point. He is just being a big meanie. My pelvis has a mind of its own at this point and is grinding on His fingers, desperate for orgasm. And He just keeps smirking, completely amused by the torture I am enduring for Him. How has He not rewarded me with His cock in my pussy yet? I might burst into brattitude out my mouth at Him in any second!

Then I feel it. Amongst the relentless nipple pinching and the fingers on my clit, Daddy's cock finally pushes deep into my pussy. My relieved moan is long and audible. I have been waiting for this for over a week. It feels so good, I really do not care what else He does to me as long as He keeps fucking my pussy.

"Thank you, Daddy," I cry as I move my hips in response to His thrusts. "May I please please please have cummies?"ā€Øā€Ø

"It is morning, baby. You know you have to earn them. How could you have possibly earned them when you haven't even gotten out of bed yet?," He teased.

"Please, Daddy! I promise to be a good girl all day. Not a single pout or eye roll or sigh. I will do everything you ask, instantly, without a peep. Immediate obedience just like you love."

"And if you don't?"ā€Øā€Ø

"I will!" I am about to explode into orgasm and am not sure how much longer I can hang on. "Please, Daddy!! Please!"

"Go ahead," He sighs, "but if you do not live up to your promise, there will be severe consequences."

He doesn't even finish His sentence before I allow my first orgasm to take over my body. It feels so good, I don't even care what He asks of me today. I will do it. With no 'tude.

Daddy keeps pumping His cock into me hard and fast, my body like a mere rag doll to His strength. I continue to have orgasm after orgasm until He finally releases inside me, and we both lay there catching our breath, Him planting soft kisses on my neck, telling me what a good girl I was, me thanking Him for so many cummies.

"Let's get cleaned up and have some breakfast. You have a big day ahead of you, little girl," He says with a devilish grin on His face.

And I can tell today is going to be a long and torturous day.