Good Morning Princess Pt. 02

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2.2k words
5
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/13/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

______

After we clean up from breakfast, my husband, "Daddy," tells me we are going to the farmer's market. He reminds me of my agreement this morning. (In case you missed part 1, I agreed that if He gave me cummies, I would be the most perfectly compliant good girl I can be.)

"Since I know I won't hear any sighs or see any eye rolls out of you today, I am very excited to spend a lot of time out in public with you on your best behavior, little one. But to help you remember, I think some warm cheeks and your large butt plug will serve you well.

Is He even kidding me right now?! Already?! I haven't even done anything wrong!

"Yes, Daddy," I reply with a smile on my face, showing Him I am serious about being 100% compliant today. His little angel. I flip up my skirt and drape myself across His lap, ready for my red cheeks.

"My, you really are being a good girl today. I am going to enjoy this very much," Daddy replies with a devilish grin on His face. He starts rubbing my cheeks to warm them up and then starts giving me soft spanks, building into bigger ones, harder and faster until it is taking all of my strength not to wiggle or squirm or kick my feet or put my hands in His way. I channel all of my energy into presenting my cheeks to Him to be reddened how He sees fit. I can do this. Just breathe.

"That is my good girl," Daddy says as He rubs my sore cheeks after making them as hot as they could possibly be. "You took that very well. I am impressed! Your cheeks are nice and warm with several bruises to give you reminders every time you move what you have agreed to today. Now go get me the large plug, babygirl. I want to put it in for you.

"Yes, Daddy," I smile as I bounce off to get the plug as if I were bouncing off to get ice cream. I am super tempted to bring him the medium plug and act like I misunderstood, but He would probably not fall for that, and I will have already messed up before we even left the house. So I grab the large plug and some lube and take it back to Him.

Daddy laughs when He sees the lube. "Silly girl. If I had wanted lube, I would have told you to bring it to me," He said. "Now bend back over my lap again, and spread your legs."

I do as I am told and hold my breath while I wait for the inevitable. Daddy takes His time, teasing my asshole with the tip of the plug. It is completely dry. He hasn't even spit on it!

"Let's see if someone enjoyed her spanking enough to spare her tight little butthole a little pain this morning, shall we?," He teased.

Oh, thank God! I know I am a sopping wet mess, so Daddy should have no problem lubing up that monster plug before putting it inside me.

"Mmmmm," Daddy groans. "Someone is a very wet little princess, isn't she?," He says as He slides the huge plug around in my wetness.

"Yes, Daddy," I beam, proud of myself for pleasing Him and for potentially saving my asshole. This big plug is still going to hurt, but at least it won't be going in dry.

"Ready?"

"Ready, Daddy!"

I hold my breath again, and I can feel Him slowly pushing the plug inside me. I am trying not to make a sound, but it is so big, and it hurts, and He is doing it too slow, and I do not dare tell Him He is doing it too slow, or He will go even slower. Daddies are like that. The sadistic ones are, anyway.

He enjoys the torture He knows He is putting me through, savoring this moment of my compliance without wiggling or complaining. He finally presses it the last few centimeters into its resting place, and my butthole feels completely full. It is very uncomfortable. The stainless steel is heavy inside me, and I am being stretched. I strongly suspect this plug has more purpose than a reminder during my day and that Daddy has plans for an easy entrance into my ass later, but I do not dare react. Compliant Princess is my name today.

"There's my good girl," Daddy beams. "Now come here," He says and then plants the sweetest, longest kiss on my forehead. "One more thing before we go."


My brain thinks, "OMG, what now?!!?," but my mouth says, "Yes, Daddy?"

Then He lowers the top of my dress to expose my breast and puts magnet clamps on my nipples! I maybe winced a little, but I was caught off guard. I did not expect this even a little. Totally off my radar that He would do this to me, but duh. He's a sadistic Daddy Dom. Why would He not?

"What do you say, princess?," He asks, looking me in the eye as I try to hide all my thoughts and discomfort behind a grateful smile.

"Thank you for the things that will help me remember to be compliant today, Daddy. These are very helpful! I will easily be able to live up to my promise now," I recite as if from written lines I have memorized.

He sees right through me. I know He does. And He is ridiculously amused. But He gave me those unearned orgasms this morning, and I am going to do everything I can to earn them. Maybe if I do a good enough job, He will give me more tonight!

Daddy walks me out to the car, and I start to climb into the front seat. "Not today," Daddy says. "Good girls ride safely in the back seat."

He KNOWS I HATE my booster carseat! It is so humiliating. I ALWAYS pout and throw a fit when He tries to make me ride in it. (Humiliation is not my kink, but submission after bratting is.) Most of the time, He doesn't even try, because it's not worth the battle. This is a test. I take a deep breath and smile, recovering quickly (not quickly enough for Him not to have seen my internal battle, but quickly enough that He is still smiling). "Yes, Daddy," I comply. I climb into my booster seat and lift my hands so He can adjust the belt, essentially trapping me in this seat until He frees me. My sore cheeks on the hard booster seat. The plug somehow feeling pushed in even further. The seatbelts tight across the top of my dress, creating even greater awareness of the nipple clamps. Daddy pinching my nipples as He adjusts the straps, smiling at my predicament of not being able to pout or squirm or object in any way. This is so humiliating!

"You are being such a wonderful little girl today, pumpkin. I am very proud of you," He says as He closes my door. The one with the safety locks on it. "How about you suck on your binky while I drive us to the market. It will help you not say anything you might regret, and I will enjoy watching you suck on it"

"Thank you, Daddy," I say, trying not to allow any exasperation out in my voice as He treats me like I am four years old. He is really getting off on humiliating me.

When we get to the market, I am allowed to leave my binky in the car after Daddy frees me from my seat. People are staring at us as if they never saw an adult forced to ride in a car seat as He helps me out of my seat. I am so embarrassed. Then He tells me I have to hold His hand, because there are a lot of people there. I instantly do as I am told, no hesitation, just like I promised.

We spent a lot of time looking at vegetables and local art. There was one vender who made all kinds of things out of wood including wooden spoons. Daddy started to smack His hand with a wooden spoon and had that look in His eye. "Bend over and let me test this out," He challenged.

"Here???!!! Now??!!!," I think. But I do not say anything. I smile and turn, bending over without hesitation and lift my skirt for Him. Instant compliance with no objection. My cheeks are still red and bruised from earlier, and the vender can now see the giant plug in my reddened and bruised ass as Daddy gives the spoon a test drive on my peach.

"You know," says the vender. I have something in my case you might like better. Then he fishess out a wooden paddle with circle-shaped holes in it!

"Oh, yes. That will do nicely," Daddy says. "May I try it out?"

The vender agrees, and then Daddy starts giving me big, thuddy spanks with the paddle right there in front of the vender! I am relieved nobody can see what is happening inside this tent, as my ass is immediately on fire again, and I can feel the paddle hitting the plug in my ass. I am trying not to cry, but some tears escape. I am careful to be completely quiet about it.

"What do you think, princess?," Daddy asks as He takes my hand and directs me to stand up and face Him, planting a kiss on my forehead, using His fingers to wipe away my tears. "Should I buy the spoon and the paddle from this nice gentleman?," He asks as He licks my tears from His fingers with a hungry look in His eyes.

I look up at Him, more tears in my eyes, knowing that my tears are making His dick hard as we speak, the vender looking to me to see what my response will be (clearly, this was not the first spanking he has facilitated), and I smile, and say, "Yes, please, Daddy. The spoon and the paddle are both perfect."

The vender looks impressed and pleased and a little turned on. Daddy looks surprised and very proud and also amused that I am sticking to my 100% compliant promise.

"I will take them," Daddy tells the vender and then wipes away my tears again in the same manner as before.

As the vender is putting them into the bag, he asks Daddy if he would be interested in an organic capsicum salve to go with them. My eyes widen in horror as Daddy thanks him and says yes! I am just praying He does not put some on me right now. My cheeks are already on fire.

When we leave the tent and go to the next one, I see the ice cream vender a little further down the way. I look at Daddy with pleading eyes, but I know not to beg.

"Does my princess want some ice cream?," He asks.

"Yes, please, Daddy!" I say with glee, trying not to sound too desperate.

"Okay, but first, you will need to earn it."

I immediately drop to my knees and start to reach for His fly.

Daddy laughs and tells me that it will not be that. Then He grabs my wrist and pulls me behind the tent where He bought the paddle and lifts my skirt. I think I am getting another spanking, but then He removes the anal plug and unzips His pants. Almost zero seconds pass before His cock is inside my butt! Thankfully, the plug had me slightly ready to accommodate Him, but Daddy's cock goes in much further than that plug does, and I have a hard time not vocalizing my pain. But again, I am instantly compliant without resistance or complaint.

"Good girls are quiet when they aren't wearing gags," Daddy reminds me as He thrusts harder into me.

I knew He couldn't resist fucking me so soon after that spanking made me cry. My tears are like viagara for Him. The second He wiped them from my face, I knew I was going to be contending with His hard dick needing release soon. And now here we are, His dick inside my ass, pounding deep, while we are just outside a spoon vender in a farmer's market.

There is nothing for me to hang onto, so I bend down similar to forward fold in yoga, hands on my shins, to keep my balance as Daddy pounds away inside my butt. I know better than to ask for cummies right now. Now is the time for me to be a vessel. Daddy's favorite toy. A plaything for His amusement. A receptacle for His cum.

Soon, His thrusts become harder and faster, and then He makes those breathing sounds I know indicate He is nearing His orgasm. He pulls my hips tight to His pelvis and releases all of His cum deep inside my butt. I feel like He is going to tear me open with how hard He is pressing during His release. He takes a moment to enjoy the afterfeels, and then He slowly pulls out of me, immediately locking all of His cum inside me with the large anal plug firmly back inside my ass.

"Such a good girl," He growls. "Now let's get some ice cream."