Good Morning Sweetheart

Story Info
How I imagine a wonderful morning.
872 words
4.5
4.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly gain consciousness, my thoughts returning, becoming my own again. It is a new day. What does today hold I ask myself. I look over, and she is sleeping. This, a moment I live for, a moment that the struggles of life allow me to enjoy, knowing that all I do, allows her to rest peacefully, unaware of the burden upon me, unaware that she is the foundation that the weight upon me is upheld by, that without her, this pressure would not be worth it.

I smile to myself, looking her over. It was warm last night, she kicked off the covers again, draped upon the floor, and hanging off the bed, all on her side. I know why I was cold now, I laugh to myself, lost in this thought. She is gorgeous, her hair lifted onto the pillow to allow her neck to feel the breeze. Long, luscious, gorgeous, and silky, remembering the feeling of every time it has brushed against me in the moments we have been close. I cannot help but be lost in the preciousness of this moment. I want her.

I gently run my fingers across the nape of her neck, slightly annoyed at her tank top straps getting in my way, I move them down her shoulder as my fingers continue to gently scratch at her. She fidgets, moving ever so slightly. I do not know if she is pretending to be asleep now, or if she is still slumbering away. Time will tell.

I lean over her, kissing her shoulder, continuing to let my fingers run across and explore her body just like it was the first time witnessing her beauty. The curvature, a work of art, I as the beholder bearing witness to her beauty, enjoy this moment to admire her, adore her, explore her. My fingers now caressing the back of her legs, she moves again, this time to her back. Perfect, I think to myself, wanting her even more.

I slowly position myself over her legs, using the force of my body to allow my hands to slide under her knees, gently propping them onto my shoulders, hoping she is still asleep. I run my fingers up her sides, and up her body, slowly approaching her breasts before finally circling around them until my fingertips find her nipples. I crave her in this moment resting between her legs.

I kiss her thigh, leaving just enough moisture that the heat of my breath is amplified, and slowly kiss my way to her pelvis, before finally kissing right next to her vagina. She has not moved yet, is she waiting to see if I continue, or is she still asleep completely unaware that I want to show her I want her, taste her, and provide for her in every way I can, I think to myself. One more kiss, before I begin.

Running my fingers back down her sides, I move her thong out of the way, and give her a kiss. Using my tongue, I gently separate her lips, sliding my tongue straight down until I find the end. Bingo, found it, the clitoris. I flick my tongue upwards to see her response. Nothing yet. Is she asleep?

Persistent as I am, I continue to let my tongue circle around her when I finally hear the sound I am waiting for. She lets out a moan. Time to begin. I increase the pressure of my tongue against her and wrap my arms back up her body, pulling down her tank top. I grasp her soft breasts between my hands, her nipples resting between my fingers as I gently pinch, using this leverage to rock her body harder into my mouth. The moan grows.

She looks down at me, finally awake, her hands begin to run over my shoulders and head, as though looking for an anchor back to reality. I continue as she scratches at me. Finally, she decides to grip the sheets, her back begins to arch, her breathing quickening and becoming shallow, the moans become incohesive sounds of pleasure as the crescendo reaches its peak.

I return the look, making eye contact, now that I have her attention, I strengthen my grip on her breasts, pinching slightly harder, and running her body across my tongue now, ensuring to generate suction to enhance the stimulation, I continue. I continue until her breathing stops, until her back arches and her feet are crawling up my back trying to find sanity in this moment of ecstasy. In this moment, I do not stop, she is almost there, a little longer.

Finally, the silence is broken, she moans uncontrollably, almost stuttering as she battles between the pleasure and pain of this moment. Her fingers now digging into my back, I continue forcefully, waiting for her words and sounds to become a stutter as though it is too much. I hear my cue, I slow my pace, I ease my grip, and gently bring her back down to earth.

I look up at her, gently kissing her vagina, now more sensitive than ever, kissing her inner thigh again, before letting the words come out of my mouth.

"Good morning sweetheart, how'd you sleep?"