All Comments on 'Good Morning Sweetheart'

by thepenismightier88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
thepenismightier88thepenismightier88almost 3 years agoAuthor

Please let me know what you guys think, publicly or privately. I have usually just written to my partner/spouse, but during my divorce I was introduced to this site to share my imagination! I would love comments to hone my craft, good, bad, or ugly!

Appreciate everyone!

Sirsgoodgirl07Sirsgoodgirl07almost 3 years ago

What a hell of a way to wake up! I really like this story. The way you described what was happening and went into detail, I could actually picture it in my mind. Hope you keep writing, you're very talented!

Sirsgoodgirl07Sirsgoodgirl07over 2 years ago

One of the best ways to be woken up! It was not only incredibly sexy but also very sweet. The way it was described in detail, was very easy to picture what was happening! Definitely in my favourites list to read again and again. You're a very talented writer. Keep up the good work!

Sirsgoodgirl07Sirsgoodgirl07over 2 years ago

Sorry didn't realize I had already commented on this oh well. Still love it!

thepenismightier88thepenismightier88over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much! I will definitely keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepenismightier88@thepenismightier88
My name is Ryan, I'm just finding myself, deeply rooted trust issues that prohibit me from exploring sexuality much further than romance, and very light play. Domination can stem from mental or physical stimulation, and I've always been on the side of controlling the body thro...