Bath

Story Info
Sometimes its the small things that mean the most.
787 words
4.43
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my wife, my love, my everything.

I heard her enter the house, kicking off her shoes, and head towards the living room. I was upstairs just finishing my surprise. The last candle was lit; I called down to her to come up for a sec. I could hear the exasperated humph as she got up and made her way to the stairs, and ascended to see what I needed. A trail of flower peddles led to the bathroom.

Following the trail she entered, a small gasp sounded as she looked around the small room candles burning on the sink counter, the toilet tank ad seat cover, and the ledge around the tub. I heard her clothes hitting the floor and the soft splash of water as she entered the streaming water. Lavender scented bubbles and the salt tang of Epson salts filled her nostrils. The satisfied exhaled as she laid back in the tub. Relaxation music added a sound element to take her away from the everyday.

I sat in the bedroom and read for a time giving her peace. I closed the story I was into and softly made my way to her. I could just barely see her chest above the rim of the porcelain oasis. Like a ghost, I made my way over and knelt, gazing at her bubble-covered body. Her nipples poked through the soapy foam.

Reaching in, I slowly traced my finger around her breast, grazing over her nipple. A contented sigh encouraged me, and I tweaked the sensitive bud. I placed my free hand on her other breast and began a gentle massage. I know her body so well and what she would love from me. All for her, my needs are not even a factor.

Both nubs perked up and hardened as I rubbed and gently pinched. She arched into my hands, causing the water to splash against the sides, almost going over the edge. I bent and took the closest nubbin into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the fleshy morsel. I bit teasingly, not hard, flicked with my tongue, then sucked hard. I knew she loved this from countless times we had been together. Her breathing was picking up, and I could feel her heart begin to race from the proximity of my hands. I slowly began to trace down her rib cage and across the stomach with my fingertips. Hand entering the water through the bubbles, I could feel her slippery skin and the hot rush over my hand as it made its way down further. I flattened out along her waist, so my hand was palm down as I felt her Mons then down between her crevice. I cupped her sex and kneaded it gently; then, I opened her slit and rubbed around the lips with my index finger. Moans of pleasure and little gasps met my ears as her excitement grew.

Not forgetting her nipple I still had in my mouth, I backed away and blew cool air onto it. I flicked it with my tongue. Grabbing the fleshy orb forcing the nipple out further, I sucked it into my mouth again. My finger danced around her labia, almost entering but pulling away before penetration. Then up and around her hooded clit. Gently pushing as my finger circled the most sensitive nerve. Her hips rose to help my hand pleasure her.

I continued this pace for as long as I thought she could stand, then pinched her clit between finger and thumb. I aggressively rubbed her clit, now sliding my finger over and around it. Her need was building, her breaths coming hard as the passion built. Ever faster, I worked her clit the water of the bath, splashing as my hand moved to bring her release. She began to stiffen, and I knew she was very close now. Switching to my thumb, I ground her clit and went into her with my finger, then another. Curling them up into a come hither motion, I rubbed over her inner place. The mythical place, the sweet spot. I moved my thumb and fingers in sync and felt her go stiff, and her legs trapped my hand to her as she came.

I held her like this until she relaxed. Then moved her had to grab mine away from her overexcited core.

I got up without saying a word or stealing a kiss. Letting her slip back into her own world, hopefully, more relaxed than she was before. I closed the door and went down to fix dinner.

No special day no anniversary, not valentines day. I love my wife every day, and sometimes I take the time to show her how much I really do.