Good Morning, Yes It Is

Story Info
A good morning wake up.
771 words
3.71
12.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024. Below this line are exactly 750 words:

Her eyes fluttered open from sleep as his arm slid beneath her armpit and crossed her chest to embrace her left breast. She sighed a contented sigh as he cupped it in his manly, workman-rough hands. The roughness of his hands, calloused and abused, excited her naked flesh as she stretched sensuously, her butt sliding backward in search of the member she knew from experience was ready and hard. The pink nipple surrounded by a large moat of areola stiffened to his caress. Soon, one hand was joined by the other equally rough hand sliding sensuously down her ribs, over her tummy, and down to her mons.

She catch-breathed as it flicked across her clit and verbalized, "Oh," for the first time.

So sensual and so romantic was his touch that she closed her eyes, smiled, and stretched sensuously into him, making first contact with his sought-after member. It was hard and hot, as she knew it would be. She stroked it with her butt, and he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her tight to himself. His pre cum wet her butt as his hand slid to her mons again and then to her eager pussy. He pulled her leg onto his, opening her and making her more available to his lusty desires. Her pussy was wet and open already as her lover split the slit with his middle finger and found the hardening nut he sought.

She arched again and moaned, "Oh," a second time, more urgent, more needy.

Wetting his finger in her soppy pussy he began to stroke the nut slowly, sensuously, and wonderfully, just as she liked it. She stretched into him as he nuzzled her neck and groaned as he licked her ear lobe. As she reacted more and more to his caresses, he increased the speed and intensity of his stoking of her clit. She responded in kind, reaching behind to grasp his head, nuzzling her neck.

"Oh, Tom," she wailed as the sensations intensified, almost unbearable.

Her body began to rebel at the sheer intensity by pulling away to escape, but his strong arms and rough hands held her and only worked harder to create them. She jerked and struggled in vain as the feelings grew and grew, desperate to push his hand away and yet needing this to continue to drive her off the cliff she so desperately wanted.

"Oh Tom, yes...yes," she wailed, clutching the back of his head, desperate for a kiss, the intimacy of knowing her man was there.

The tang of manly body odor touched her nose as his mouth devoured hers, and she submitted to his touch, his caress, and his desires.

His tongue invaded her mouth, and their tongues danced until she could no longer keep her verbalizations under control, and she wailed, "Oh fuck...fuck."

He reached over her leg, grasping that member she loved so much, and pulled it forward, splitting her labia and wetting the tip in the flush of the fluids of her love.

"Oh yes, Tom, yes, fuck me, fuck me," she squealed in wanton desire.

He gently inserted half his magnificent rod into her, and the sensation of being filled and stretched by this cock she knew and loved so much filled her with lust as she pushed back on it, moaning. Slowly he stroked her while returning his hand to working her clit. She squirmed and struggled as his rhythm picked up, and she threw herself back on his cock, screeching.

Stroke after stroke, her lover thrust into her balls deep, creating tsunamis of flesh in her buttocks. The need in each grew as they pawed and struggled in the throes of their love until, like a tsunami wave, their orgasms struck, and together, they wailed, convulsing in the agony of their mutual ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed one and then another. Their bodies molded into one. Her pussy wet his hand and cock as her body shuddered until spent while his cock threw ropes of cum deep into her eager pussy. He ground his cock mercilessly on her pussy as she pushed back lustfully in kind until they began their journey down from the peak. Each shuddered and trembled in each other's arms. Finally lying quietly panting, she relaxed into the warmth of his body and his manly arms embracing her.

"Good morning," Tom whispered into her ear as he sensuously licked her ear lobe.

"Yes, it is," she murmured, stretching contented in his arms.