Good Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger, oh, Ginger. She seemed to be determined to work through the Kama Sutra, or her own even more warped version of it. Butterfly, reverse wheelbarrow, rising sun setting moon, double inverse reversed lotus dog (don't ask!) Sometimes one or more of the others had to help them into position, and he often appreciated her skill as a masseuse afterwards. One of the memories seared into his mind is the time she leaned him against a wall, lifted one of her long legs to his shoulder, and fucked him until they fell over, laughing. Angel caught a great photo of that.

Angel. His favorite and the one he felt closest to. Angel just plain loved sex. She was just as happy in the missionary position as she was in a convoluted fivesome orchestrated by Ginger. While their first time was really special, he liked their slow, leisurely love-making sessions in the early morning light the best.

After a couple weeks, the four were all excited and when he got home, they could barely contain their excitement, which meant their skimpy clothes could barely contain them! "They're ready, they're ready!" The girls kept squealing and hopping—further distracting Jack with the multi-dimensional spectacle of eight wildly bobbling bountiful breasts.

"Uh..." By now his brain was getting used to this so it kicked back in gear more quickly. "What are you talking about?"

Angel smiled her patented 400,000 watt smile. "The Boxes, Jack! They are ready!"

"Hell no. No more slaves! We'll destroy those damned boxes! Let's go!" He missed the smirk his harem shared. They unlocked the garage door and each of his women went to a different box and helped a gorgeous, but confused woman out of each one.

"Surprise!"

12