All Comments on 'Good Neighbor Ch. 04'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Glad it's back!

I love this series and am glad to see you continue it. It takes mind control and makes it fun. They're usually so serious that a comical take on it is a welcome change. I really hope Candy is alright and nothing too permanent.

PaladinInBlackPaladinInBlackabout 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Glad...

Thank you! Yeah, it is often kind of a bummer when a series like this devolves into a protracted struggle against the shadowy government, evil cartel, or aliens. I prefer the 'happily ever after' stories most of the time.

OralLover62OralLover62about 5 years ago
Happy (cont)

I like the 'happily ever after' endings as well. This has the potential of going that way without being obvious. One question comes to mind, this has been going on for some time, and I seem to recall that the debt would be paid off within 18 - 24 months?? I'm still trying to get a handle on that aspect.

Anyway, great story idea, if you need an editor/proofreader I would gladly assist you. Thanks for your efforts!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES