Good Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next several days, Jack began to notice a few odd things. Ever since Penny first called him 'Unka Jack' in public (and 'Daddy' in private, or during sex), his girls all seemed to be finding their own terms of endearment. Kiki and Kuni called him Jack-sama, which he learned is a 'higher-level' variation of '-san'... although occasionally, such as when playing with his cock, they call either it or him Jackie-bo, which he learned was used for things like baby boys the speaker thought were cute.

The three he thought of as being the more hot-blooded, Ginger, Bunny, and Sammy, tended to call him variants of 'lover' or 'stud', like 'lover boy' and 'stud Master'. Lily often called him 'Sir' with an affectionate grin, while Candy usually stuck with Master, which seemed to make her shiver a bit. Angel, the one he usually felt closest to, usually called him typical 'wife-like' names, like 'dear' and 'honey', although all of them seemed to feel perfectly comfortable calling him a lot of other things.

He also noticed that some local teens were doing the yard work- even things like painting the shed and washing cars. When he asked Angel about it, she shrugged and said it was a deal Sammy worked out, but that it was not costing them anything so not to worry about it.

Jack was worrying, though. The houses felt crowded, people were coming and going at all hours, there was almost always a delivery person around (much like the pizza guys, this seemed to be a hotly desired destination for parcel delivery and pick-up), and most rooms in both houses were doing double or triple duty. Of the six available bedrooms, one was his and had a huge bed moved into it, one in his house and one in Angel's was a 'spare bedroom' that also served as a set for a lot of their 'live chat' stuff, one was his den and library but now served as the hub of several of their businesses, one was loaded with bunkbeds (although the girls prefered to sleep with someone most of the time) and the last was a giant closet and prop room. Both basements had been turned into laundry and workshops for some of the other businesses- their 'used panties' were an especially hot commodity.

Jack felt like a spider in the middle of a web so big and complicated he had lost all control of it. There was no doubt in his mind they needed a new place, but with the new payment schedule there was no real way to pay for it. When he mentioned this at one of the fan club meetings a couple of the girls looked at each other and said they may have an idea.

On paper, things looked good- they were taking in a lot of money with the on-line stuff, photos, panties, crafts, and other sales, as well as the thinly veiled 'escort service' several of the girls ran on the side. There was even a corporation in place- "Paladin Enterprises Inc." Since Jack adamantly refused to let them put his or their names on the thing, they named it after an old Western TV show Jack enjoyed. The crushing monthly payments to MTT were now only badly bruising, and they were able to stay a little ahead of the curve and even sock away some savings. Jack was still not happy with the overall plan and continued to hope they could get everyone meaningful employment so they could get out of the seamier stuff.

Besides the type of businesses they were running (and the ever-present chance of arrest), the other thing that really bothered Jack was the promise... or threat... of another 'insurance' demonstration. Even while Penny and his cock were ever-present reminders of what they could and would do, Kuni still showed some effects from her time as a bad stereotype of a 'fuckee fuckee' girl, and Ginger still spoke with a touch of an Italian accent and had a revved up libido, so Jack knew that MTT could and would act on their promise.

Bunny, Lily, and Kiki burst into his room, all sunshine and rainbows and bouncing bouncing breasts. "We did it!" "Whee!" and other outbursts brought most of the rest of the fan club to the office to see what the hubbub was all about.

"The three of us got jobs at that new place, Giggles!" Jack remembered seeing the ads for the place- a local 'breastaurant' that featured giggly, jiggly waitresses in their ads. At a signal, the three whipped off their jackets to reveal the Giggles uniform- shiny pink short shorts, shiny 'nude' stockings, and white crop-top tops that seemed to be significantly undersized, with the Giggle's logo- a small GI, a huge G-G that brought attention to key anatomic landmarks, and a small LE'S on the end. Apparently, the place was flexible on footwear. Bunny was wearing tall shiny dark pink boots to great effect, while Lily was wearing white tennies with adorable anklet socks with pink pom-poms, and Kiki was wearing strappy sandals that exposed her pink-painted toenails through her stockings. 'They are going to get killer tips!' Jack thought.

"I'm glad you guys got a real job, but I thought you liked the escort stuff?"

"We did, and still do," Lily explained, "but we also know it bothers you and so it bothered us. This way, we can still do some when our shifts allow if you want us to."

Jack was half listening. He noticed that they were missing one and it sent a tingle of fear down his back. "Guys, where's Candy?" The other girls looked around, then split up to check the house.

"Um, Jack? You may want to come up here."

12