All Comments on 'Good Neighbor Ch. 05'

by PaladinInBlack

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Jack needs to find some way to improve his intellect to get control of his life and get revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Talk about a turn for the worse

That was something of a depressing chapter. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a good story! It makes sens that MTT would do this as a motivation technique. Seeing how much they have control over their bodies and minds, I wonder if they are able to see/hear through them. But even if not, I’m sure it would be easy to discover who is Jack’s weak spot among the girls. So targeting Angel makes sense. But in doing so, have they gone too far? I mean if Jack falls to pieces, he may not be able to pay MTT what they are owed, in which case... then what. The people they are used to dealing with are pretty much the opposite of Jack. Bill should’ve told them that their normal methods are not likely to work aw well as normal. Has MTT ever been in the situation of the end user not being the one who originally received the end product? Have they ever lost their work and or money on a deal? It occurs to me that what would happen if they reversed all the girls? Wouldn’t that put MTT in jeopardy of discovery? I can imagine that if governments were able to get a hold of that kind of technology they would be able to influence, infiltrate, control, etc anything they want. Soo... what’s gonna happen next... enquiring minds want to know!

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

Is there no way Jack can get retribution on MTT?? I also would frown on MY girls prostituting...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaladinInBlack@PaladinInBlack
774 Followers
I like to write, but I'm better at starting stories than at finishing them, so I have a rather large pile of unfinished stuff spring around. Most of my stuff is 'happily ever after'. You've been warned. FYI: I have posted a lot of this under a similar name (without the 'InBla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES