All Comments on 'Good Neighbor Sam'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gay , fetish shit

# 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not crazy about all the tattoos, but

Great story.

Loved all the dialog...which to me, made the story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Great job.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 9 years ago
I want to be Kelly

Loved the story, made me so wet. I need to meet Sam. Xoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Getting some

How about the side story where Sam's lovely black wife Lahtisha and her hos are fucking all the white husbands in the neighbourhood. You all know what they say "Black guys are Wham Bam Slam! the girl gets no orgasm, no cuddling and no sympathy from the brutha. White guys, on the otherhand, are all about the relationship, eating out the wench, giving her multiple orgasms and soaping her back and tits in the shower. I mean, have you ever seen how mellow a nasty, in your face black chick is after being with a white guy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Evasion by Hyperbole

Basically all this story is is any attempt by a white man - the victim of today's racism - to believe that black men - the beneficiaries of today's racism - are not actually oppressing him. He writes a story like this so that he can think to himself "well, they're not doing THAT", and therefore he can draw the subconscious conclusion that what they are doing to him isn't really happening." "THAT is what it would look like if I were living in an unjust world run by politically-correct nonsense - but that's is not what's happening, so therefore I MUST be just imagining it."

Wisen up, and reassert your right to exist. There is nothing wrong with you. Not physically, not mentally, not spiritually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
out the door

They left out the part where Bill laughs at Kelly as he is walking out the door with his stuff and says good luck with that and enjoy your life.

goodtimes2goodtimes2almost 9 years ago
best story

Definitely the best new story on the site in a long time

uh-ohuh-ohalmost 9 years ago
Great work!

I can see why this one was one long story rather than smaller installments, since it had quite the set-up time in order to get to the naughty payoff. I really enjoyed the idea of a new couple coming into an established 'breeding circle' as it were, and that your characters were fairly well explored and developed throughout. The gradual changing of Kelly's mind towards her interracial affair was great, and of course so many instances of girls getting knocked up is an A in my book. Your 'black cock slut' characters have a delightful way of being quite upbeat about getting fucked and knocked up, and I greatly enjoy that.

There were some moments that almost begged to be elaborated on, such as the threesome between Heather, Sam, and Kelly. They were merely glossed over, perhaps because the story had already gotten to quite a length by then, but still sad to see such terribly hot scenes left unexplored. A greater peppering of sexy moments throughout (like Kelly witnessing Sam breeding whomever, or more naughty action at the party, or so on) would have made the set-up more enjoyable to get through, and naturally amp up the readers for the real meal of your sex scenes. I also think you would be able to write a rather engaging birthing scene, but that's just my opinion...

It's a great premise regardless and I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future! You know as well as I that these kinds of stories bring out the nastiest sort of criticisms, but there are certainly good fans out there who enjoy your work - like myself. Keep it up!

jedistarjedistaralmost 9 years ago
Thank you for a great story

The author should ignore the dumb comments made by people that have no interest in cuckolding. Penpal2001 is a highly talented writer. His/her work is much better than the books that I bought from amazon. I am looking forward to more stories/novels from this author. However it would be great if the author made this characters more three dimensional. Navy Wives - Erica by happywife85 is a good example of this genre. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Penpal2001.........

Is just that - a sad, no name, no gender, no feeling LOSER!!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks and no thanks

Thanks for the positive and encouraging comments. Much appreciated. As for the negative posters, I have to wonder why you visit an interracial story site and then are so put off by the content.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I hated this.

Classic little white dick and BBC tale with multiple cheating skank wifes thrown in. And the husbands? bunch of wimp cuckies set-up to raise another man's half-breeds....the whole thing left a sour taste in my mouth...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great hot story

We know from the second paragraph who and what Kelly is but the fun is in reading

how she went from housewife to hotwife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

Really liked it. Fun. Well written. Bit cliche though.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
duh

duh

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

scum sucking story the husband is the dumbs asshole out there be side thr other husbands if the husband had any balls he would had the tattoo put right in the in the middle of her far head and had ten pound tit perseings on her tits and kicked her in the cunt and send her to her black lover dush bag not a hot wife.

chief573chief573over 8 years ago
I like what you are trying to do, but plausibility is key to a good story...

I think this situation with Sam and these married women and their husbands toleration might be plausible all right, as far as it goes. This is a fantasy, and it does not need to be a very likely thing to happen, but it must be plausible. If the men are like me and like to fantasize about sharing their wives, then that seems possible. I think that Sam, seeing 4 married women, plus probably others from work, or picked up at bars, would probably not have time for any one married wife more than maybe once a week. Plus, once they are fucked a couple of times, like any "player", Sam's interest in any one of the wives might diminish over time. So I can see the husbands putting up with their wives getting fucked once a week by Sam, if only because they become fantastically horny the rest of the week.

What is not plausible at all is the husbands putting up with the pregnancies. Now that might not stop the wives because, like you alluded to in your last paragraph, they might use the possibility of impregnation to fight for more of Sam's attention vis-a-vis the other women. But I think once they got pregnant, one or two of the men MIGHT continue to put up with it, but not all of them!

handaJizzhandaJizzover 8 years ago
bad news Sam

Sorry Sam but your tiny 10 inch black dick is like so last season. Most discerning white wives with any fashion sense are now fucking big mooslum cock. The ones with the turban tip for added clitoral stimulation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How Sam got Heather

It would be interesting to find out how Sam got Heather knocked up.

AnthonyT60185AnthonyT60185almost 8 years ago
I have never down scored a story before....

till this one. No one in this story put up a fight and stood up for themselves. I can't imagine any normal husband not doing one of two things. Either put a ball bat up side Sam's head or kicking his former wife to the curb. I'm assuming all these people have families, parents, brothers and sisters, aunts and uncles that they will have to explain to. Yes it's a story....I get that but show some common sense and a hint of reality.

kuk4yookuk4yooover 7 years ago
Write On!

i Enjoy Your writing.Please Write More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It Takes A Village!

This was a great story. My wife and I loved it. Sam was the breeder in this condominium complex. The other wives, the village, helped turn the new wife into willing breeding material for him too. This story was very well written, had a strong story-line, built up the suspense and had a bang up ending.

My wife was certainly not a virgin when we met and she shared her past experiences with me when we made love. She does not have an interest in black men however, she does like big-dicked, white alpha males. She told me long before we married that I would not be the father of our children. She gave me a vasectomy for an engagement present.

She slutted around for a couple of years after our marriage, brought me home quite a few cream pies, and let me fuck her stretched out pussy. But, then she wanted to get bred. Now, five years later we have three lovely children all by different men. This story line is much more prevalent than most people would imagine!

makarowcemakarowceover 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous 08/31/16

As you say

having "three lovely children all by different men" you give the biggest gift possible

mainly getting your self out of the GENE POOL

On behalf of Humanity thank you

Sincerely yours M

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OK-ish!

I think the next chapter should be called 'Sam pays child support'.

It could centre around Sam taking 3 jobs to pay for it and the wives desperately trying to get that big black cock hard as he is so tired from working all the time.

Meanwhile the husbands take their wives kids out to the playground with everybody staring at them knowing that they have been cucked.

Meanwhile I am looking for another story to masturbate over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it

But then again I came to this section looking for this kind of material !!

Made my little white inferior cockette hard ;)

Keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb

Here's the real story.

Heather's three year baby of Sam's totters onto the kitchen complaining he's not well mother feals his forehead and he's got a high fever she rushes him to the hospital and through extensive testing the child has congenital brain defect also has stage 3 aides Heather and her husband are tested for stds and Heather has clap herpies and aids and her husband test positive for the same. Monica's son is having sever cramps and is rushed to the hospital this boy has congenital heart defect and aides Monica was tested and has stage 2 aides clap and herpies. Fearing and out break the CDC is called in all the women Sam had unprotected sex with tested positive for a multitude of STDs and various degrees of aids some husbands where clean most didn't fare well...............

Now no where in this story did you mention the affects of one guy fucking multitude of white house wives without being throughly checked out and vetted for a clean bill of health. You implied that the house wives ganged up on the new neighbors and got them stoned so Sam could fuck them and no white boy was willing to stand up and say hello no because all white boys like watching the women they married fuck black guys bareback.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
I

Would have told her to fuck off and divorced the Slut! Taken that Sam turd through the Court and sue for everything you can get! Sure I've watched my Wife with Her Bull but didn't get Pregnant? Anyway that's my Comment 4 ★ WOOF!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
It's Me Again! .

From My Own Experience!.......When you Agree to Your Wife Fucking a... B.B.C..... You In Reality Have lost Your Respect -Love -And Those Wonderful Feelings You Have For Your Wife!....It's Only A Matter Of Time Until Your Train Derails!!!!!!!!!! P.D 55. .WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

When are we going to get more in this series!?!

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123almost 5 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story. 5 stars. Love your characterization of Kelly and your ear for female dialogue:

""Oh, fuck! - nnhhh - I want you to cum - nnhhh - in my pussy. Bill, I love it - nnhhh - when Sam cums in my - nnhhh - fucking pussy. His big black cock - nnhhh - just explodes and it's like he - nnhhh - it's like he blasts my belly with cum - nnhhh - on the inside. - nnhhh - When he cums - nnhhh - it makes me cum too - nnhhh - I fucking love it so much! - nnhhh - "

Please write more! I hope we get many more stories from your pen.

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 5 years agoAuthor
@ ChaosTheory123: Thanks!

I'm glad you enjoy my stories. I am working on a new one that should be posted in a few weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastyczna opowieść

brak wulgaryzmów i piękna hodowla wszystkich białych żon,białych mężów którzy chętnie oddają swoje żony pod czarnego ,wielkiego kutasa do hodowli - moja żona również by dołączyła do nich rodząc dzieci z tego wielkiego,pięknego ,kruczoczarnego penisa i mocnej,murzyńskiej spermy

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 4 years agoAuthor

@ commenter "Fantastyczna": I don't know what language your comment is in, but I thank you for it, and I find it comical that the last word in your written remark is "spermy"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Świetne

Kilka pięknych białych żon za zgoda swoich mężów są utrzymywane w ciąży przez jednego wielkiego murzyna przez kilka lat i wszystkie rodzą jego czarne dzieci - piękna perspektywa - jestem pewny,że jest na świecie wiele małych miasteczek w takich układach,że jeden potężny kruczoczarny samiec ''alfa''kryje wszystkie białe kobiety przy zgodnej aprobacie ich mężów

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago

I can see maggie fitting in well here with the other black bred wives, we both loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Do these people live near nuclear dump sites that make white ballll off? You have talent in writing stop the fairy tales

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super - myślę , że jest to autentyczna historia - moja żona rodziła na razie cztery razy dzieci wielkiego kruczoczarnego adwokata i to na pewno nie koniec - od pierwszej ciąży mojej żony , on rucha ją przy mnie , w naszym małżeńskim łożu i często nocuje u nas - śpi oczywiście z moją żoną i chociaż jest od niej starszy o prawie 20 lat , to rucha ja jak młody ogier - żona moja jest piękną naturalną rudą , wysoką na 173 cm jednak przy nim - 197 cm. jest dużo niższa .On ma wielkiego chuja , ponad 8 cali i do tego gruby , zakończony wielkim grzybem . Ja często zlizuję jego spermę z pipki mojej żony i to nawet przy nim , lecz nie ma żadnego poniżania i wyśmiewania - stanowimy zgraną rodzinę , gdzie role są podzielone - on pięknie rucha i zapładnia mi żonę - ja pięknie dbam o żonę liżąc jej pipke i przygotowując albo do porodu , albo pod jego wspaniałego chuja

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does the author hate women, white males, or both? Or perhaps the author hates black males, so the black man Sam is portrayed as an irresponsible sperm machine. All the women are selfish druggies who are drunken sluts. But once pregnant, they stop drinking and doing drugs, LoL. Meanwhile the husbands are wimps who want to raise and financially support the offspring of someone else. This story isn't about voyeurs, chucks, cheating wives, open marriage. It is about stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author seems to think that doing drugs and getting a tattoo over her husband's objections makes Kelly an independent assertive woman. No, it shows her to be shallow and foolish. Early in the story, Kelly declares that "she doesn't need Bill to tell her what she needs.". What Bill needs is a NEW wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see the PenPal is among few other pathetic and psycho story writer who'd tried to demean the husband specially a white one by making their wives black cock slut. But the truth is that, no couples want to jeopardize their happily married life ever.

Experiencing something taboo is separate thing if it comes with the blessings from other partner.

charliem100charliem10010 months ago

This story was great until the end. The wife wanting to fuck the black man and the husband also wanting it is believable and happens often in reality. Sam taking her to his club and her dressing like a slut to impress his friends, very hot. Bill coming home to find them fucking and getting turned on by it, also very hot. All the husbands knowing Sam is fucking all their wives and casually discussing it when out for a few drinks, again, very hot. All the wives pregnant and husbands thrilled to raise another man's child, absurd! It was a five star for the first five pages and then dropped to a two star on page six. Even the potential of another pretty young wife who will no doubt join their club couldn't save it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had to read this again cause I wish Sam was fucking me even though I am a black woman. I haven't been fuck like that since my husband left me. And now all I can do is use my vibrator and read good exciting stories together me to cum. Please keep writing on the part with Sam and the Asia woman.

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelord3 months ago

An author named Chloe Daily is selling this story on Amazon, titled as From Housewife to Hotwife: A Young Wife Struggles To Resist Her Big Black Temptation. Is that you?

PenPal2001PenPal20013 months agoAuthor

No, it's not me. PP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It seems like a long-winded text to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES