Good Neighbors Ch. 003

Story Info
They go out on a date to the state fair for fun.
1.6k words
4.4
8.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers

(This is the third installment of this story about neighbors. There will be some BDSM elements in the story, but it's not going to be a full story about that dynamic. Folks who know me know that I have never claimed to know much about the lifestyle. I do like adding bits in what I write because that is what I am interested in. Please enjoy this story. If you haven't read the first two chapters, you may get a little lost.)

Spending time in the shower with her is a real treat because it is a chance to tease each other more. Before my neighbor and I became FWB's, my wife would indulge my tendencies occasionally. She liked the different aspects of the BDSM lifestyle without committing fully to it. In our minds, we always believed that different aspects could be used to enhance a relationship without taking over the relationship fully. It was our belief and it led to me being happily married for so long before I lost her to breast cancer.

My neighbor, I discovered, had a conversation about it with my wife a while before her passing. I did not find out about the conversation until more recently after we started spending time together. It was one reason I was so excited for the trip was to explore with her to enhance what we have. As much as no one could replace parts of my heart, I also knew that I could not replace her husband either. We both enjoyed our relationship the way it was and figured we would just ride it out. We both sought no commitments except access to each other. This arrangement did much for both of us.

As I scrubbed her hair after shampooing it, I glanced down her body and admired her tone ass. It was no secret my neighbor worked out. She would always talk about the different classes she took at the local gym and loved to show off her gains every chance she got. Her legs were so toned, and her butt was so grabbable. It took a lot of control to keep from grabbing it instead of massaging her long brown hair. As I finished with the shampoo, I allowed my hands to reach around and play with her nipples to let her know it was time to rinse.

When she turned her back towards the water, I was gifted the chance to admire her front as well. She had gorgeous breasts. I always tried to call them breasts because tits felt too cheap of a word for them. Her nipples were very suckable, a fact I took advantage of while she rinsed her hair. One of my hands slid down and started to tease her shaven mound. I say shaven, but she confided in me that she went to have a Brazilian when possible because she loved the convenience when she wore her swimsuits. She started to moan for me as I kept teasing her until she tapped me on the shoulder.

"You may want to wash the soap off of you Master," she said as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

It was already hard just from playing with her and watching her, I moved under the water and allowed it to wash the soap off me as she teased me with her hands. I so wished she would have put her mouth on me but felt fortunate just because we had not made it to the fair yet. I wanted to have one lap around the grounds before the concert. That way we could cut loose later that night.

We dried off together, being careful not to tease more than we could get away with before we went to get dressed. I watched as she went into her luggage and pulled out another sundress in turquoise.

"You packed another sundress?" I asked as I slipped the shirt over my shoulders.

"You really think I own just one sundress? Silly boy."

Her hands pulled the dress over her head before she went back into the bathroom to dry her hair. As she worked on her hair, I slipped on the khaki shorts I was going to wear. Normally, she preferred me in jeans because she liked checking out my butt. Her freshness made me feel so confident that I went for a smaller size to have that tush viewing factor she liked. I put my jewelry around my neck and walked over where she was just finishing her hair. I planted another kiss under her ear.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

"I so wish we could stay here, but you're too beautiful to keep in a room."

She gave me her beautiful smile before taking my hand. We walked to the door and had one more dynamic kiss before we went down the elevator to the bus. One of the things I loved about the Fair is that when you know stuff, you could actually save some money. One economical way was that some of the hotels had a free shuttle to the main gate. It wasn't crowded by the time we boarded, and it was only ten minute before we walked arm and arm to the gate.

We flashed out tickets and walked into the controlled chaos inside. I could tell the memories began to flood her mind before I squeezed her against me. We found a nearby bench that was unoccupied, and I held her while she let out her emotions a bit. This was a part of our relationship I treasured the most because no matter how dynamite the sex was, having someone to comfort was equally high on the list. This was especially true after I lost my wife when she was there for me as well.

After a few moments, she took out a handkerchief to dry her eyes before she smiled at me. Then she gave me a gentle kiss. She looked me in the eyes.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm not done grieving over him yet and he loved coming here."

"You're very welcome. I had a feeling that might happen. Anything after now is under your control. If you feel emotional again, just let me know. Your well being means more to me than any sexual playing."

I meant every word to her when I said it. She could see in my eyes I was telling the truth. As we walked towards the food court, she started to touch her stomach.

"Fucking you gives a girl an appetite," she said as she looked to see what she felt like.

I noticed that the Mexican food stand not only had food, but also sold margaritas as well. Knowing that I wanted to be careful, I pointed out to her. She smiled and we walked over to the stand. We ordered a little bit of food and a margarita. I knew through the years she loved her margaritas, especially when it was hot out. As I drank my soda, she took a few sips. She then puckered her lips towards me. Without missing a beat, I deeply kissed her.

"You sure you wanted to do that, Romeo?" she asked. "You might get a little tipsy."

"Only from your kiss. I like being intoxicated by you."

It sounded cheesy, but I meant every word. As we finished our food and started to walk around, I grabbed a few bottled waters just to stay hydrated. We would take breaks as we walked, sitting down and talking a little about things. It was near the Ferris wheel that she pushed me against the wall.

"I thought you said you were going to tease me until I was going to go crazy, Romeo," she said before I kissed her deeply again, running my hands down her back and squeezing her ass.

To be honest, I was waiting until the alcohol wore off before teasing her just to make sure she was enjoying my advances sober. She melted in my grip before she looked into my eyes.

"You sneaky fucker," she said.

We walked over to the line for the Ferris wheel and I engineered it so we could get our own car. I knew she hated heights and the thought of holding her and keeping her safe was overriding my horniness at that moment. As the wheel rotated upwards, she snuggled in closer so I could hold her. The view from the car was incredible, but not as incredible as the beautiful woman I was holding. I gently kissed her neck while I held her and could feel her melt even more.

The ride was over too soon, and we disembarked. We walked around a bit more, buying the radio promotional backpacks as we headed closer to the grandstand. I bought her a t-shirt from a roadie which she smiled at me for before we spied a booth where there was karaoke going one. She goaded me into trying it and I did it although I refuse to share the song I sang because I butchered the hell out of it.

The show soon started, and we found our seats. As we started to enjoy the concert, my arm found its way around her. As she started to shiver a bit, I removed the Hawaiian shirt I was wearing to drape over her shoulders. I watched her sniff the shirt as she wore it and smile at the cologne I put on it. During some of the songs she didn't like, we would kiss gently and get lost In each other. It was at a certain point she whispered in my ear that it was time to get back to the hotel.

"Are you sure? They have like thirty minutes left on their set list," I told her before she kissed me deep.

"I need to fuck you like crazy and I'm not going to do that here," she demanded.

Within the hour, we were back in the room.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
407 Followers