Good Neighbors Ch. 007

Story Info
We watch the Independence Day fireworks together.
1k words
4.47
5.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers

( I appreciate everyone who reads my work. Thank you so much for giving me a little of your attention. Here is the next chapter. It could stand alone, but is about my fuck buddy neighbor.)

It was a clear night. There was going to be a huge firework show in the town we live near. Thankfully, I knew from experience that I could see most of it from the back yard near the pool. On a whim, I called my neighbor to see if she wanted to watch it with me. My heart jumped when she said yes. I decided to dress simple. It was a t-shirt and khaki sort of thing. I did not wear the underwear because she preferred it. I also made sure I made a pitcher of margaritas. As I put the pitcher near one of the loungers outside, she walked into the yard. I looked up and smiled instantly.

She was wearing her hair in a ponytail. Her face had a huge grin, and she was covered with a beautiful blue sundress. She sauntered over to me and kissed me. My arms immediately went around her as her hand reached down for a little butt grope. I loved the way she teased me. It was as if she already knew what was on my mind. I pointed towards the margarita pitcher, and she smiled.

"What flavor?" she asked.

"Strawberry, of course."

"You are getting better at this, Romeo."

She always called me Romeo. I really have no idea why, but I don't mind it. I also love when she calls me Sir and Master, but Romeo is her favorite only because it makes me humble when I try too hard. We have been learning so much about each other since we became fuck buddies. I discovered that my late wife was more forthcoming about our activities with her. It made more sense the day she teased me near the pool a few months ago. I was glad because the thought of being without her would have been tough without my neighbor.

As she laid out a blanket on the deck, I grabbed a glass and poured myself one. I sat on the blanket and was pleased when she sat on my lap facing me. My hands immediately went to her smooth ass to hold her as we shared a deeper kiss. It was long and wonderful and not just because of the margarita on our lips. She started to grind a little as I squeezed her ass a bit more. I could hear her moan and it pushed me forward.

"Are you okay with me..."

She cut me off with another kiss.

"I'm yours, Master. Use me however you want."

"Then be a good girl and stand up for me."

She stood up while I undid my shorts and pulled them off. She looked at my cock already hardened and smile. I told her to sit on my lap. I watched as she pulled the dress up to ensure her pussy would meet my cock before she was in the right position again. I felt my cock rub against her pussy while we made out. As we kissed, I grabbed her ass again to help her rub against me. I stopped kissing her for a moment.

"You like this, my pet?"

Her yes was more of a moan as she rubbed against me more.

"Do you want me inside of you?"

She started to rise to mount me, but I stopped her.

"Answer me, my pet or I am going to punish you."

She paused. During the past few months, I rarely ever said the word punish. That's because I only do a couple Dom-like things. My late wife was submissive, but we balanced the dynamic with lots of romantic stuff as well. I always disliked the demeaning aspect because I never liked hurting anyone. So, I was not particularly good at punishments. I thought that would get her attention.

"I want you inside of me, Master" she answered.

I grabbed her hips and guided her so my cock slid inside of her. I breathed a sigh of relief as her pussy squeezed my cock. As she started to slide against me, I pulled the back of her dress up before I simply pulled it over her head to remove it. She moaned a little as her ass was exposed to the air before I smacked her ass a few times.

"Are you punishing me, Master?" she asked.

"This is your reward for being such a good girl and listening," I said as I rubbed her ass after the smacks.

We had a slow leisurely fuck right there on the deck for a bit. I then had her dismount me and get on her knees to clean off my cock while I finished removing my t-shirt. I then had her lay on the lounger. Before I slid back inside her, I placed a hand around her throat and squeezed a little. Her pussy squeezed me back in return as I started with slow strokes. I removed my hand and used it to steady myself as I started to pound her harder.

I looked into her hazel eyes as we fucked. Her eyes were smiling back at me. I stopped fucking her for a moment and deeply kissed her. She returned the kiss as her hands reached back and started to push me into her again.

"I'm going to fill your pussy, my pet."

She smiled when I said that. As her legs surrounded me, I started to fuck her in earnest. I needed to take her so badly. As I started to cum inside her, I could hear the fireworks starting to go off above me. I gently pulled my cock out of her and slid next to her on the lounger before she slid her ass against me. My arms went around her midsection, and we watched the light show. I started to kiss her on the neck again as her butt started grinding against me.

I whispered the word Mine into her ear as we enjoyed the show.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
406 Followers