Good Neighbors Ch. 012

Story Info
The morning after and what happened.
1.1k words
4.53
4.7k
3
1

Part 13 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
403 Followers

(Hello again. I hope you enjoy this episode about the morning after. )

The whole time I have had the relationship with my neighbor, I had never woken up in her bed. I would at least try to get dressed, then head back to my bed next door. I had no idea why to be honest. I was not sure if it was because I belonged in my own bed or I did not want to cross a boundary. She shared her bed with her late husband for so many years. It felt like a bit of an invasion to sleep in her bed.

That was until that night after our first date. We fell asleep in each other's arms that night after some dancing and fucking. I opened my eyes and looked over to see her sleeping right next to me. I gently pulled myself out of bed and headed towards her bathroom to "drain the lizard". I finished my task and washed my hands before I snuck back into the room to find my shorts. I found them and started to put them on when I heard her stirring. I looked towards the bed. She rose from the bed, her chest exposed to my gaze as she stretched her arms. She then opened her eyes and saw me before she quickly pulled her blanket over her chest.

"What the hell?" she yelled.

It took a moment before she realized what happened. She started to soften, allowing the blanket to fall back to her bed, exposing her gorgeous breasts.

"Good morning, Romeo," she said saucily.

"Good morning, my pet. Did you sleep well?"

"I did. Sorry about the surprise. I have been sleeping alone for so long and..."

"I get it. Me too except when you slept over once or twice."

She shook her head.

"I never understood why sleeping in your bed was more comfortable than mine."

I took the moment to sit close to her and kiss her on the forehead.

"Because it didn't feel wrong to you. You know you were welcomed, and I would protect you. Being in this bed for me felt a bit weirder, like I was trespassing or..."

It was her turn to interrupt me with a deep kiss, pressing her breasts against my chest.

"Mitchell had a talk with me a few days before he left. He told me that I should not be afraid to open our bed to someone who would pleasure me. He did not want me to be lonely. It took a while for me to get the nerve to tempt you the way I did. I was not sure if you would be interested. The worst-case scenario was getting the thrill of playing near your pool. When you let me seduce you, it was beautiful, and it felt right. You are a good man, Romeo. Always being there for me when I needed to cry. Allowing me to get close to you while you mourned Missy. It was easy to fall for you."

I took a breath.

"I am glad you did. You have helped me so much over the last couple of months. I just wish..."

She kissed me again, a little deeper. The kiss blew me away. She looked in my eyes again before she spoke.

"I am not asking for forever. I am asking for one day at a time. I like what we have, and I do not want to make it complicated."

"I understand."

I smiled at her before I noticed the red in her cheeks.

"What are you thinking, my pet?"

Her look went from bashful to seductive.

"It has been a long time since there has been a man in my room when I wake up. I was thinking about what you wanted for breakfast."

She emphasized the last phrase by pulling her blanket off her naked body and spreading her legs in front of me. I bent down onto her floor and pushed my tongue inside her clit. I started to tease her clit slowly before I saw her reach over to her nightstand. She pulled out a pink toy. It had a black handle and the pink part kind of looked like a soft serve ice cream cone.

"I want you to watch me use this on my pussy. Can you stroke your cock near my mouth like you did last night?"

I quickly climbed onto the bed on my knees and started to stroke my cock near her face while she used her toy. She was slow at first but started really getting into it as I kept watching. My cock was slowly hardening near her face as she played. She stuck her tongue out and started to lick the head of my cock while I stroked.

"I need your cum so bad, Master,"

I focused on my cock.

"Show me where, my pet."

She opened her mouth wide. I concentrated on stroking my cock towards her open mouth. In the meantime, she was using her toy and her pussy was showing signs of exploding. It almost felt like a race between us to see who would cum first. As she began to moan for me, I started to explode all over her face. My shots hit her face, tongue, chest and a little in her hair. As I recoiled from the climax, I watched her cum right in front of me.

I recovered enough to dive between her legs to lick her. I wanted her cum all over my face. She dropped her toy and grabbed on to the back of my head as I devoured her. I was too much into my animal side to savor her offering. I kept licking her, sliding my fingers inside her as she thrashed. My fingers left her pussy as I started teasing her ass. I needed her cum on my face. I needed her cum on my tongue.

Her hands grabbed my head a bit harder, and her voice started getting a little higher pitched as I worked on her. She rewarded me with exactly what I desired. As I climbed back on the bed to hold her, she looked at me with alarm.

"What the hell?" she asked.

I smiled.

"Do you still need to hit the gym this morning?"

"I wish I didn't," she said smiling. "I paid for it though, so I need to go."

"Need an escort?"

"You do not want to hang out with us old broads while we exercise, Romeo."

"No, I want to hang out with you."

That retort won me a kiss as we cuddled a bit more.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
403 Followers