Good Neighbors Ch. 011

Story Info
How about some good clean fun?
852 words
4.66
6.1k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Just a short one about some after shower fun. Please enjoy. )

There have only been a few times I had been in my neighbor's shower. Out of all those times, there had only been one time I had the chance to shower with her in it. I found myself in the shower with her after I covered her breasts with my seed. As she stayed under the spray of water, I used her purple loofah to spread the body wash all over her breasts. I was partially sad as I watched my seed going down the drain. However, her nipples were clean, and they presented themselves to me while she was under the water. I bent my head down and took a nipple between my lips.

"Fuck!" I heard her moan as my tongue began to caress it.

Her hand found my head and pulled me closer to her as I kept teasing it. My other hand dropped the loofah and started to tease the other one. It kept like that for a few minutes.

"Please, touch my pussy," she asked in a breathy voice.

My hand trailed down and softly touched her mound. I could hear her coo wonderfully as my finger started to press it before I moved my head up to her face. She took my head and pressed our lips together hungrily. My hand left her pussy as I reached behind her and turned off the water. We kept making out in the shower before my hand started feeling the goosebumps on her back.

"Bed?" I asked.

"Is that a request or a command, Romeo?" she asked before kissing me again.

I pulled back.

"Both."

We made our way to her bedroom grabbing a few towels on the way. We started to dry each other off before we fell on the bed for some in depth cuddling to start. It took a minute to roll over, so I was on top and pin her wrists to the bed. Her legs pulled me against her. It took a moment or two to coordinate it so I could slide into her pussy. Her legs wrapped around me.

"Fuck me. Please!!" she commanded.

I started with slow strokes while she struggled to get her hands free. The friction her struggles were causing made me want to fuck her faster, but I was trying to keep a decent pace to keep from finishing too fast. She was having none of that. I released her hands and she started to claw my back a bit.

"Take me, fuck!!"

I pulled out and rolled her over before I pressed my cock against her ass. She started to shake a bit before I started to smack her ass a few times. As I shoved my cock inside her, she screamed a bit.

"Fuck me!" she yelled.

My hands were on her hips as I kept fucking her. Her hips rocked against mine, attempting to drive my cock inside her deeper. It was one of the most passionate interludes we had. I started feeling myself edge closer as she pushed off me. She turned and started to stroke my cock. Then she abruptly squeezed the end of it to prolong my climax. There was a wicked smile on her face before she spoke.

"I'm not taking another shower yet, Romeo. I need this down my throat."

She punctuated that remark by sliding me in her mouth and closing her lips tight. Her arms grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. I started to fuck her throat. Her eyes were looking in mine, wide open as if possessed. She could feel my cock begin to swell a bit before I started emptying my cock down her greedy throat. She held me there for a few moments before I was slowly able to slide my cock free. She kissed my cock playfully before I fell to her bed. She cuddled against me, her leg over mine so her pussy was rubbing against my leg as I held her. I smiled weakly at her before pressing my lips against my forehead.

"Why do you always kiss my forehead?" she asked.

I smiled,

"It means you are mine and that I will protect you. A mark does not always have to be physical."

She smiled.

"So, you marked me then. You claimed me as yours?"

"I'd like to think so. I mean, you have been my whole world the last few months. You are not just a hot fuck, but you have been my comforter and confidante. You have been there for me so much. I can not imagine my life without you in it."

The look on her face was a bit confusing.

"Romeo, you know I'm not over my husband yet. It has only been a while since your wife passed. I'm not ready..."

I interrupted her with a deep kiss, which she returned with enthusiasm.

"I'm not proposing to you. I'm just letting you know that I consider you mine."

She paused a moment, then she kissed me on my forehead.

"The feeling is mutual."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers