Good Neighbors Ch. 013

Story Info
She cons me into working out with her.
1.2k words
4.43
5.6k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

(Thank you gentle reader for reading this series. It has been fun writing it and submitting it. I never thought even after almost five years of not submitting that I could get into writing again. It's because of my muse that I did and I am so grateful to her for it. Please enjoy this chapter.)

I took a few minutes to go back to my place to pick up some gear for the gym. Personally, I am not a gym guy. My neighbor, however, is. She swears by it in fact. One of the reasons that she is so toned is because she goes to the gym for classes to help her stay that way. She tried to go around three times a week and the proof it worked was that she was a gorgeous fox. I had no idea what possessed me to go with her that morning.

I drove to her driveway and watched as she threw her duffel bag in the back seat. As we drove to her gym, she tried to find something on the radio while she gave me the information on her class. We found a parking spot, but we made it there a little early. Her arms surrounded me and pulled me close, so I was looking in the eyes of my goddess.

"Seems a waste to not spend some time together before working out," she said as her lips touched mine and they opened to allow our tongues to mingle.

There was some deep kissing before she slid over and straddled me for more in depth making out. My hands went to the small of her back to hold her as she gently rocked against me.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy before we walk in?" I asked.

She answered with a soft moan as she kept rocking against me. I took the cue and slid my hand down so I could grab her ass a bit more.

"You fucker!" she playfully said, still rocking on me as if we were fucking.

I slid a finger inside her shorts from behind and started playing with her clit. It was very aroused as I teased it. I could hear her moan a bit more before I moved her off my lap onto the seat.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

I did not answer as I undid her shorts enough to slide my hand inside. I started to toy with her with two fingers. She started rocking back against my fingers before I slid them in and felt her approval. I kept touching her. She did everything she could to stifle her moans as I allowed a third finger to join the party.

"Please, I'm so close."

I took a chance and allowed a fourth finger to slide in. By this point, she slid her shorts down for easier access before I started working on her pussy. I egged her on, picking on her about being a total sex pot in the gym parking lot. She peaked, then allowed her body to recover. As much as I wanted to pull my cock out for some retribution from her, I looked at the clock and saw the time.

"Think you can slide your shorts back on so we can go in?" I asked.

She silently shook her head as she pulled her shorts back up. She took a moment to touch up her lipstick before she looked at me smiling. She opened the door and I followed her into the building. Because I had never been there before, I followed her closely. I almost followed her into the women's locker room. She looked at me and laughed a little before pointing me towards the men's locker room with a little butt pat.

I found an open locker and put my wallet and stuff in it before I walked back out and found a bench to wait for her. I looked around at the building, trying to find something to interest me besides the women working out. I found my interest piqued as she walked out of the room and bent down to kiss me on the lips.

"Ready to work out?" she asked.

I smiled even though I thought I was in the wrong place as I followed her to a big room with about thirteen other women in it. Most of them were dressed conservatively except for the woman in front. She walked over and met us.

"So, who's the hunk?" she asked.

"Oh, he is my neighbor. He followed me to class today."

"Is he taken?" the instructor asked.

She responded by reaching back and squeezing my ass. The instructor winked at her before going back to the front. My neighbor pulled me towards the back of the room.

"I'm sorry about that. Julie is a widow and always goes after any guys who slip in here. I had to make sure she knew you're all mine."

As uncomfortable as that felt, I felt a bit of pride that she did it. I did start thinking about what to do to her later for payback. She decided to set up her yoga mat in front of me before she started her calisthenics. She started really stretching out before she started fooling around in front of me. My eyes were on her as the instructor kept barking orders on what moves to do. By the time we were finished, I was exhausted. She, on the other hand, seemed perky.

"They have a great pool here and a jacuzzi if you're up for it," she said as she took me by the hand and led me back to the locker rooms.

She gave me another deep kiss before I walked through the doors and found my swim trunks. I took a quick shower before I walked out to the pool area. It took a few moments before she stepped out of her locker room. Her suit was the turquoise one she wore the night she seduced me for the first time. She walked up to me and seductively kissed me on the cheek.

"Are you gonna be a good boy and let me swim a few laps?"

"Sure...." I said as I looked for a place to sit.

As I walked toward a bench, I felt two hands push me and I fell into the water. I splashed for a moment before I looked up and saw her smiling at me.

"I know I am going to pay for that when I get home, but I couldn't resist."

An evil thought crossed my mind as she stepped down the steps into the water and swam over to me. She came in close for a kiss and I kissed her back before I pinched her nipple under the water.

"Ouch!"

"I didn't pinch it that hard."

"I know, but they're pretty sensitive today."

"I hope your ass isn't as sensitive. I need to punish you when I get home."

She stopped for a moment.

"What are you going to do to me, Sir?" she asked, very submissive-like.

I leaned in close.

"You're gonna have to wait. But you are gonna love it, my pet."

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers