Good Neighbors Ch. 082

Story Info
Some questions before some exploration.
1k words
4.48
4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 83 of the 189 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers

It all started one day as we were relaxing at her place. We just had a nice dinner and was spending a quiet night together. She had some soft music playing and we were sitting there holding each other. It was a quiet night. I left my phone next door at my place, so I was not expecting any interruptions from anyone from work. As we sat there, my neighbor started asking me questions.

"How many partners have you had besides Missy?"

"Missy was my only one."

"How many dates did it take before you two did anything?"

"I want to say it was two or three?"

"What drew you into trying some of the kinkier things?"

"The internet. When you help folks clean their computers, you can find some pretty kinky things on there."

"What is one fantasy that you had never done with Missy?"

I had to think about that one. Missy, my late wife, was pretty compliant with most of my fantasies. It took a while before I could think of anything. Meanwhile, my neighbor was letting her hand wander over my back as she looked at me expectantly. I looked over at her and kissed her.

"I honestly can't think of anything. Is there anything Mitchell never did for you?"

She looked at me in mock surprise before she smiled.

"I think you have filled in most of the gaps nicely, Sir."

"I am thinking there is something though."

She thought about it for a moment before she answered.

"I don't think he ever allowed me to tie him down and explore him like you have."

"I don't think I would say any of those times were really exploring. Do you?"

"I do like the idea of you being tied up though. Like when I tied you up for that lap dance?"

"That was pretty fun. Are you thinking of anything else?"

"I might have an idea to try out if you're game for it."

I smiled and nodded my head. I deduced in my mind that she was not going to be up to something too dangerous. She smiled and went into her room. It was a few moments before she walked out with a blindfold and a few scarves. She then walked over to me after laying them on her coffee table.

"I think I want to try a fantasy right now if it's okay, Master."

I looked at what she brought out before I looked in her eyes.

"What are you proposing?"

"Well, first of all, I need you to remove your pants."

I stood to do so before she squatted down and began to undo my belt. She took great care to pull it out all the way and lay it on the coffee table before she undid my fly. She pulled the jeans down carefully, taking great care to avoid touching my cock, which was fully hard by then. She had me step out of my jeans before throwing them away from the couch. She then stood up and kissed me fully on the lips.

"I like where this is going so far," I said.

"Well, there are a few more preparations. I need you to lie on the couch for me face up."

I followed her instructions before she had me take my arms and raise them over my head, so I was flat. She took the scarves and tied my wrists together with them before she looked down at me.

"I kept the t-shirt on purposefully," she explained.

"So, what are you thinking then?" I asked.

It was then she took her hand and slowly stroked my cock.

"I want to explore a bit. But I don't want your arms to fly over your head. Please, Master"

I looked at her before speaking.

"I need a way to keep that from happening possibly."

She looked at me before she slowly kissed up the length of my cock from the base. Sadly, she did not open her mouth to take me inside. Instead, she stood up and slid her pants down, so she was naked from the waist down. She then grabbed the blindfold.

"I don't think this is necessary, but I want to try it anyway," she said before putting it over my eyes.

I could not see anything before I felt her lips again kissing my cock up and down the shaft. I concentrated on feeling her actions. Her hand was circled around the base, so it remained upright while she kissed on it. It was a little bit of time before I felt her tongue licking up and down the shaft. I started moaning a little bit. The sensation of her teasing me was driving me crazy.

I could then feel some pressure on my shoulders before I could feel something right above me. I pushed my head up and pressed into what I perceived was her pussy. I then felt the pressure like before I felt the blindfold being removed.

"You've been good, Master," she said as she was untying the scarves. "Could you explore my pussy with your tongue while I reward you, please?"

I smiled as she climbed on top of me again, her gorgeous pussy within range of my tongue. I started to explore it as she wanted, using my fingers to spread her apart while my tongue devoured me. I could feel her rewarding me with her mouth, my head and shaft being tended to. We stayed like that for a while before she started to stroke me with her hands towards her open lips. I could feel myself starting to cave in before I pulled her hips towards me and started to tongue fuck her harder.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

We both collapsed for a few moments before she slid off me. I could see the evidence on her smiling face as she turned to me.

"I guess I should have removed your shirt, Master," she said.

I removed it and gave it to her to wipe off her face before we went into the bedroom to cuddle and spend the rest of the evening together.

Azuldrgon
Azuldrgon
408 Followers