Good Neighbors Share Everything

Story Info
The story of how new neighbors make my home way more casual.
1.3k words
4
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexboy76
Sexboy76
11 Followers

Setup;

Myself - 66 year old male with 5 1/2" cut cock.

Family of four -

Dad - Steve, age 38, fit 170 lbs 5'10" with thin 7" uncut cock.

Mom - Diana, age 36, 110 lbs 5'4" with 36D breasts, clean shaved pussy with big butterfly lips and large proud clit.

Daughter - Meredith, age 18, but looks much younger, 95 lbs 5'2" with 32A. She looks just like a younger version of her mother with the same pussy layout except she doesn't need to shave yet as her very sparce thin hair is easy to miss unless you're really close.

Son - Patrick, age 19, 140 lbs 5'6" with thin 6" cut cock.

Story:

The house next to me was bought by a young family. Everyone of them looked much younger than their actual ages. We hit it off right away when I though a BBQ the day after they moved in and had them over to enjoy my pool and get acquainted.

Steve at first said they would love to eat but couldn't swim as their swimsuits were still in transit. we all got acquainted and ate more than our fill. The day was hot and Patrick, Pat, asked "Would it be okay if I swim in my boxer shorts.

Meredith, Merrie, said "Hey, I don't have a bra on, don't need one yet, but can I swim in just my panties?"

Diane said "it's fine with Steve and I, but it's up to our host, his house..... his choice." "What do you say neighbor, Steve and I will join them is you don't mind? "

My cock stirred at the thought and I told them whatever they were comfortable with is fine with me. the yard was only visible from my house and their backyard.

Pat quickly shed his shirt and shorts, almost taking his boxers too. they were pushed down to hang on his semi hard cock. He pulled them up quickly but not before i saw he obviously shaved.

Merrie was next to shed her top. I was getting aroused quicly as her fried eggs tits with very large nipples were exposed. She turned around and pulled her shorts off. At first I thought she had pulled her panties off too. I looked at Diana to see her smiling before looking back. Only after looking closer did I see that she wore small thong panties.

Both kids jumped quickly into the pool, eliciting a squeal from Merrie. She popped up supporting herself on the pool edge, with her back arched, and said "A little cool at first" Her nipples were now hard and protruding like large erasers from her little boobs. she pulled herself out of the water and stood up. Her thong was totally see through when wet and I instantly went rock hard in my shorts.

It took all I could to look away at the parents. They were both down to their underwear and Diana said "I was worried about that." "I guess there's no need to get these wet." she then unclipped her bra and removed it, followed with pushing her panties down and stepping out of them. She smiled and struck a quick pose showing off her ample rack, looking even bigger on her small frame, before turning to Steve and pushing his shorts down. He was already semi hard and had shaved himself fully. She then said "Hopefully you don't mind, we're fine with it."

Steve lifted his cock and said "You might at well join us, we can already see you appreciate the view!" He then jumped into the pool and swam over to his son. he ducked under and Pat was flipped over as he pulled his son's shorts off and threw them at me.

Meredith giggled and pushed her panties off. She was now sitting with her legs in the water watching her dad and brother horse around. Her mother dropped into the pool and turned to swim over in front of Meredith. Resting her arms across her daughter's legs she looked over at me and said "If you can pull them off past that hard cock of yours, get stripped and join us." She the buried her face in her daughter's crotch as Merrie layed back and arched her back to make eye contact with me as I removed my shorts and shirt.

Pat came over to sit next to his sister as his dad swam up between his legs too. Pat took his son's now hard cock into his mouth and licked the pre-cum off the tip.

Pat and Merrie both hooked their fingers at me to join them. I walked over and both kids wrestled to grab my stiff member. Meredith won and sank her tight lips down on my hard member. As she did that, Patrick played with my balls and, wetting his finger, sank it into my ass. They both continued working on me as I was quickly being pushed closer to busting a nut.

Diana and Steve stopped eating their kids out and existed the pool. Her nipples were now very hard but Steve's dick had pulled up from the pool. She pulled him over to the large deck lounge and pushed him onto it, crawling around into a 69 and taking his cock into her mouth. She then said to me "Get over here and fuck me before our kids finish you off."

Meredith said " Ah mom, i wanted his first load!" "I guess I can share. We don't know how quickly he can get it up again."

I walked around behind Diana and Steve took my cock, licked it briefly before placing me into his wife's warm wet cleft. I drove forward to the hilt and Steve sucked my balls and licked my cock when it withdrew. It felt wonderful as Diana's pussy was clamping down on my cock on every withdrawal.

Pat swung his leg over his mom and dad and presented his dripping little cock to my mouth. He tasted sweet with copious amounts of juice for me to drink down. Merrie lay beside her mom, sticking her head between her parents to lick her mother's big dick like clit along with her dad, pushing mom's clit back and forth as they french kissed.

Steve trust deep and held taunt as his load poured into his wife's mouth. As he pulled out, Pat withdrew from my mouth and spun around to swap his dad's load between himself and his mother.

Pat then moved behind me and let dad's cum drip onto my asshole and using it as lube shoved in quickly. As he slid past my prostate, I started cumming harder than I ever thought possible. Steve was licking up his wife's and my juices as they squirted out around my dick. Meredith had replaced her brother at my lips. although her cunt, on her small frame, looked smaller. She tasted so sweet and fresh, like she had never been fucked. Her clit as ever bit as big as her mom's and I felt like it was just enormous. Merrie tensed up and covered my face in her sweet nectar.

Pat then came hard, burying his cock in my ass. He came hard and I could feel it hitting my insides with extremely powerful hot jets. I couldn't believe I hadn't even softened after i came, but feeling Pat cum made me dump a second load, which Steve eagerly swallowed straight down his throat.

Drained, we all roled off each other and jumped into the pool to recover. We finally got to the food to relax and recuperate. It's going to be great having this family living next to me. I can't wait to feel just how tight Meredith's little slash really is. Hoping for a 3-way with Pat fucking me while I fuck Merrie.

Going to be a great summer. Diana said her sister's family will be visiting next month. Can't wait, but that's another story!

Sexboy76
Sexboy76
11 Followers