Good Neighbours...

Story Info
...Become better friends and more...
17.5k words
4.79
17.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long slow burning story, with plenty of sexual tension until the release at the end. If you are looking for an explosive Wham, Bam thank you Ma'am story I suggest you either go straight to the end or look elsewhere.

As David opened his front door one Saturday morning he could hear a female voice cursing, "Stupid, bloody, useless thing!" Turning he saw that his neighbour, Julie was standing at her own front door some four yards away, a battery operated drill at her feet and a screwdriver in her hand. She was trying to screw a new number on the wall beside the door and was clearly having trouble.

"What's the matter Julie?" he called out.

"Can't get the bloody screws in far enough," she replied.

They had been neighbours for a couple of years, Julie was in her mid-thirties, married to Brian and was a school teacher. She had a slim figure, with short dark bobbed hair and small breasts that she always seemed to keep well covered up. David had always got on well with them, being invited round to their house several times for drinks or a barbeque. He suspected they took pity on him, he was divorced, having split up from his wife some five years back, she retaining custody of his children, although he did get to see them regularly.

"Here let me have a go." David took the screwdriver from her and fairly easily turned the screws until they were firmly in place. "There you go, I would have thought that Brian would have done this for you," he joked.

Julie's face fell and her eyes filled with moisture, "Didn't you hear, Brian left me last month, we've split up?" She burst into tears and David, recalling the pain of his own separation pulled her into a hug.

"Oh Jules, I'm so sorry, Have you been on your own all this time?" David knew that Julie's family all lived up North and he hadn't seen any strange cars on their drive.

"Yes, Mum's been very good on the phone but they can't get away and...." Fresh tears streamed from her and David held her tighter, wondering what the other neighbours would make of this if they chanced to look out of their windows.

"Look, my old Mum always says that a cup of tea solves everything, why don't you come in and I'll make you one and you can have a good old cry and tell me all about it. That's if you want to?" he added.

-o0o-

Julie felt such a fool, she'd gone out to demonstrate to herself that she didn't need Brian, that she was an independent woman, and had ended up crying her eyes out in the arms of her neighbour David. He'd been kind enough to finish the job for her and now here she was being a useless, helpless woman again.

Nevertheless she knew he meant well, and she did get on well with him, he'd been principally Brian's friend, but had always treated them equally, never ignoring her. A cup of tea couldn't hurt. "Thanks, David, I'd love that," she answered, as she allowed him to pick up her drill and bits and bobs and lead her into his house. She hadn't been in very often and to her surprise she found it very tastefully furnished and decorated, her own house was a bit of a mish-mash of styles, with odd bits of furniture, but David's all seem so...."co-ordinated" was the word, she decided. He sat her down on the sofa and went over to the kitchen area in the open plan ground floor to fill the kettle and put it on.

-o0o-

David looked over at her as he switched the kettle on, she looked so lost and forlorn sitting there that his heart went out to her. She had a bright red tee shirt on and was wearing a pair of knee length shorts showing off some surprisingly good legs. He made the tea and pondered where to sit himself. Would it be too awkward to join her on the sofa, he didn't want to seem too forward and make her feel uncomfortable? In the end he settled on the end of the sofa, handing her a mug and setting his own down on a small table.

"How long's he been gone, Jules, I'm sorry I didn't know or I would have spoken to you earlier." Julie explained that Brian had left three weeks ago. Swallowing hard, she told him that he'd been acting strangely for a while and had finally screwed up his courage and told her that he'd fallen in love with someone else and was leaving her. Fortunately it had been over half term and she'd had time to get her act together before having to go back to work.

She explained that they had been together since university and were talking about having children and it had really come out of the blue. Fresh tears welled up again and she dabbed at her eyes with a tissue. "Do you know what really hurt most of all David? He said that his new girlfriend had much bigger tits than me, that he'd always wanted a wife with big tits. To think that's how he defined me, by the size of my tits. Bee stings he called them." She cupped her breasts and erupted in shuddering sobs that racked her body.

David put his drink down and scooted across the sofa pulling her once more into a tight hug, the shoulder of his shirt getting wet with her tears. Gradually she calmed down, but still stayed nestled into his shoulder as he stroked her back. Embarrassingly he felt his penis begin to harden, she was a very attractive woman and she had her body pressed close to his. He eased his crotch away as tactfully as he could.

-o0o-

What a fool she felt, she'd broken down again and then told him what Brian had said about her tits. God how embarrassing. She knew they were small, they'd always been small, but Brian had never complained before, he said he loved them and particularly her nipples. They embarrassed her as well, her breasts were pointy and her nipples were a good half inch long and when excited or cold they grew to nearly an inch. She'd always had to wear padded bras, not to boost her size but to stop her nipples poking people's eyes out! School was so difficult, she was always conscious of them when standing up in front of a class of fifteen year old boys she knew were mentally undressing her.

Now here she was, pressed up against a man she knew only as a neighbour, a nice neighbour to be sure, but still not someone she'd ever think about taking into her confidence. He did feel nice though, he smelled nice, his body was clearly toned and he didn't feel awkward, he was holding her very naturally as though he meant it, not just doing the right thing. She looked up at him and the ridiculous thought went through her head that if this were a film their lips would meet and they'd rip their clothes off and make mad passionate love on the floor then live happily ever after.

That would teach Brian she thought and unconsciously she tucked herself into David's body a little tighter. Her eyes caught the crotch of his jeans, was that a bulge there? She'd not really looked before, perhaps he was naturally big? Images of Brian's cock came into her head, it wasn't huge, but he'd used it well and their sex life had been really good.

-o0o-

David saw her look up at him and their eyes met briefly. I'm so tempted to kiss her, he thought, just tenderly to show her my compassion for her situation. But what if she misinterprets it? What if she responds? Thoughts of ripping her clothes off and fucking her senseless on the floor ran through his mind and determinedly he pushed them aside, willing his cock to stay soft.

"I shouldn't take up any more of your time David," she said, standing up, "you must have things to do. I'm so grateful to you for the tea," she paused, "and the cuddle, they were just what I needed."

"No problem Julie, I'm always here for anything you need and if you need anything else screwing just let me know." He coloured up realising what he'd just said.

Julie grinned, "Thanks David, but I'm getting really good at DIY now." They both broke out into laughter at the mutual innuendo. Julie paused, "Do you know I think that's probably the first time I've laughed since he went. Thanks again."

David showed her out, handing her the tools he'd gathered up and watched as she went back to her own house, her pert backside filling her shorts nicely. "What a fucking idiot Brian must be, to leave that." He went back inside and making another tea took it up into his study which was the small third bedroom at the back of the house. It overlooked his garden and he could just about see half of Julie's if he stood up. Turning on the computer he started to do some work.

-o0o-

Julie returned to her house and put the tools away. She'd always liked David, but now he seemed even nicer. She went upstairs intending to change her clothes so she could get out into the garden, she shouldn't really have been putting the new number up in her best shorts, but she certainly couldn't be scrabbling around in the garden in them. Slipping them off, she folded them neatly and dug out some old elasticated waistband running shorts. Before slipping them on she adjusted the fit of her panties to get comfortable, feeling the cotton gusset press on her pussy. Almost unconsciously she stroked herself, enjoying the sensation of her fingers pressing against her tender parts.

She'd always enjoyed masturbating, even after she'd married Brian. She didn't think he knew about it, but she'd get herself off at all times of the day, even once or twice at work in the ladies' loos, feeling deliciously naughty as she did so. Now of course she only had herself to please, literally, she could masturbate when she wanted.

Her mind flashed to David, to the way his arms had held her, the firmness of his body, the bulge in his jeans. Her pussy twinged and she felt a small trickle of juice inside her. Perhaps just a quick one, she thought as she lay back on the bed opening her legs. Her fingers stroked her pussy through her panties, pressing into her slit, then finding her clit already starting to get hard, she teased it with the pads of her fingers then back down to her vagina, finding her panties already damp above her opening.

Her fingers were now more animated, rubbing rather than stroking, using her fingers on her pussy and her palm pressing on her clit. A bolt of electricity flashed between her pussy and her nipples, she could feel them pressing against the constraints of her padded bra.

Her hand slid down the front of her panties, through her crinkly pubic hair, finding her slit slick with pussy juice. A finger pushed inside her vagina and she gasped involuntarily, then a second joined it, she could feel her vaginal walls stretching to accommodate them. Right in she pushed them, then curling them up over her G-spot, she felt that familiar tingle inside her.

Lifting her legs she pulled her knickers right off, her fingers returning to her warm wet love tunnel, sawing in and out now, her palm rubbing down on her clit as she mauled her nipples through her tee shirt and bra. A warmth began to grow inside her, spreading from her pussy outwards, a heady giddiness overtaking her. Her spare hand found her clit allowing three fingers to be pushed inside her. Faster she strummed herself, the warmth now overtaking her whole body as blood began to rush in her ears. A wave of ecstasy washed through her, "Brian!" she cried out as she came, her body convulsing, slowly stopping until she was still.

Picking up her panties she felt them, not too wet she thought, I got them off in time, then on an impulse she put them to her nose, smelling herself. She put them back on, adjusting them to fit nicely, and pulled her old shorts on over the top. "Right, back to work," she decided and went back downstairs.

Weeding was on the agenda she decided, and getting a kneeling pad and a hand fork proceeded to go round the garden beds tidying everything up.

-o0o-

David's work was going well, the report he was writing was nearing completion, but the sitting position was starting to make his back ache. He stood and stretched his back and shoulders, lifting his arms above his head then round in large circles. As he looked over into Julie's garden a head appeared. She seemed to be on her hands and knees weeding, and as he watched more of her appeared into view. She had changed her shorts and was now wearing a much shorter pair. Her bum still looked delicious, but he could now see the back of her legs almost up to the crease below her buttocks.

His mind's eye saw her in that position, naked as he ploughed his cock into her from behind. His hand reached down and rubbed himself though his jeans, feeling himself harden. In front of him Julie continued to weed, her bum wobbling nicely in his gaze. He was tempted to go and get his binoculars but that really would be taking his voyeurism too far.

"Sod it," he thought, "you don't get a sight like that every day," and he undid his jeans slipping them and his boxers down to his ankles. His cock stood out in front of him as he rubbed it along its length. Not bad he thought looking down at it, not porn star quality but I've had no complaints. Watching Julie move around the garden was exciting him, he remembered the feel of her body against him. She would never be called cuddly but there was a certain desirability about her.

Small tits he remembered, wondering what they looked like unfettered. He imagined his mouth sucking on them, probably tiny bullet nipples he thought. At that moment Julie turned a corner and he could see the front of her tee shirt falling away from her body. He really couldn't see any detail, but his imagination filled in the blanks, her tits dropping away from her body, he could imagine those lips closing round the end of his cock, sucking him off.

He realised that he was about to cum and grabbed a handful of tissues from the conveniently placed box on his desk and his balls tightened and his cock erupted. At that moment Julie looked up at his window and he wondered what, if anything she could see as he ducked down a little, imagining her watching his orgasm, then cleaning him up with her tongue.

The next day, Sunday, had the promise of a lovely summer's day and David decided he would have a barbeque. It was a bit sad cooking for yourself, but he enjoyed the taste and it did save having to clean the kitchen afterwards. He'd converted from charcoal to gas a year or so earlier for the convenience, so lit up just before he was ready to cook. Having prepared a salad earlier, he opened a pack of sausages and a steak, thinking he could stick the other bits in the freezer for next weekend. He'd just thrown them on the heat when a voice called from over the fence, "That smells as though it's going to be nice." The fence between his house and Julie's was six feet high so he couldn't really see over it.

"That you Julie, what are you doing?"

"Just sitting here catching some sun, but the smell of your cooking has reminded me I need to eat."

"Hey, I've got plenty here, and if you're not doing anything why don't you come round?"

"That would be nice," she answered, "I've got some beers here that Brian didn't get round to drinking before he left, so if you don't mind his leftovers you could drink them." David thought of some other leftovers of Brian's that he wouldn't mind tasting, but sensibly left them as thoughts.

"I'll just go and put something decent on and I'll be round in a few minutes." David wondered what she had on that wasn't decent, but couldn't see over the fence. He took the meat off the grill for a while to wait for Julie. She appeared as promised a few minutes later, the same smart shorts as before with a white v neck tee shirt, tight across her small breasts. He accepted the beers and offered a glass of wine which she accepted.

-o0o-

She watched him as she stood in front of the grill, he'd put shorts on this time and she noticed his well-defined calves, tapering down to his ankles. As he cooked his bum wiggled a little and she wondered what it would look like naked, firm, she thought, just right to hang onto as he thrust into her. Realising the way her thoughts were taking her she refocussed on talking to him about the inconsequentialities of daily life.

He told her he worked for a Bank, travelling round the country auditing the regional Head Offices, then writing reports on them. It meant he was away from home about one week in three or four, staying in hotels which, he admitted did save him from cooking for himself and gave him ready access to a gym.

She told him about her life as a school teacher, the trials and tribulations of having a class of dis-interested teenagers, but also the rewards of being able to inspire the keen ones to learn.

Julie thought his job sounded interesting, being able to see much more of the country, she had not travelled much within England and had often wondered what the main cities were really like. David said that he didn't really get to see them much, just the inside of an office building, a hotel room and a restaurant or occasional bar was about it.

As they sat and ate, she found herself opening up more about herself, her dreams and aspirations before she met Brian, then settling down, perhaps too early she admitted. Deep in her heart she knew she wanted children and that caused her deep anxiety now. Her biological clock was ticking and she had no husband, however she certainly didn't want to rush into something which could prove equally disastrous.

She was aware that David was asking her about a summer holiday. "No, Brian hadn't got round to booking anything, of course I know why now, but with only one income I really can't commit to any sort of holiday abroad. Perhaps I can manage something in the UK, but being a teacher I'm restricted to the summer holidays when everything is so ridiculously expensive. What about you?"

David replied that he preferred to holiday out of the main season for the very same reason Julie couldn't afford to go, that the holiday companies all charged a premium for school holidays. She could see that he was mulling something around in his head.

"Look Julie, this might seem awfully forward of me, and I do appreciate you're still finding your feet after Brian....err, left you, but I'm scheduled to go to a couple of cities this summer, Manchester, York and Bristol, I think. I could give you a lift there and back and if you could find a cheapish hotel, then we could perhaps meet up and have a meal or two, or just some drinks in the evening for company."

-o0o-

David watched as her face went a little blank. He hoped he hadn't offended her, but he had to admit to himself that some company on both the drive and in the evenings was a lot better than a book. He could see she was tempted, but after all they didn't know each other all that well. "Look let's go and look at some options, see what we're talking about." He stood and held out his hand, which Julie took, allowing him to pull her up. He guided her to his office, which she viewed with an impressed eye as she took in the computer set up and office chair.

"Nice view," she remarked as she looked over into her garden, then turned her gaze to the box of tissues on the desk. David felt himself blush slightly as he wiggled the mouse to turn the computer on.

"This is where I normally stay in Manchester," he indicated the screen showing two hotels, the Renaissance and the Midland.

"You what?" exclaimed Julie, "You pay that much?"

"Well the Bank does," he admitted, "but I'm sure there's plenty of other cheaper deals." They looked but couldn't find anything suitable at a price where Julie would feel comfortable staying.

"Sorry David, it was a lovely idea but it just doesn't look doable on my budget." David thought she looked really disappointed but he had to accept that some things were just not possible. They returned to the garden but the joy seemed to have gone out of the evening and Julie soon went home.