Good Neighbours...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd prefer a landing strip," David stammered, "much cleaner looking."

"Yes, I agree," concurred Julie, then to David's amazement she opened up her legs wide, exposing her pussy to him for the first time, "Get rid of all these furry bits," she brushed her fingers over the light downy hair around her outer labia. David thought her pussy looked delightful. None of the dangly inner labia so common in older women, just a neat thin line tinged slightly darker at the edges. Her pussy itself was pink and from what he could see glistening slightly. Her clitoris seemed to match her nipples, quite prominent, easily visible outside its protective hood.

-o0o-

Julie watched as David squirmed in front of her, his cock pressing huge against his shorts now. He kept touching it, probably not realising he was doing so, adjusting it for greater comfort but clearly finding none. Time to step up the pressure, she thought and touched the tip of her forefinger to her pussy and then pulled it away, a tendril of pussy juice stretching out until it snapped. She brought her finger to her mouth and touched it to the tip of her tongue, watching as his eyes snapped to her face. He was openly playing with his still encased prick now, squeezing it through the material of his shorts and she could see a damp spot appearing.

"You'll stain those shorts if you don't take them off, they'll need a wash now anyway, and you're in danger of splitting the seams. Take them off David, take off all your clothes and join me." She brought her hand other breast and cupped it, running it over her now extended nipple, feeling the surge that ran through her body. Julie pushed two fingers inside her, surprising herself at how wet she felt, her velvety tunnel allowing entrance easily.

David was clearly at the end of his resistance as he suddenly stood up and pulled his polo shirt over his head then undid his shorts and yanked then down to his ankles with his boxers, kicking them away.

Julie took in his broad chest and then his cock, standing pound and erect in front of him. It wasn't a great deal smaller than her recently purchased fake cock, she thought, as a fresh surge of pussy juice escaped her at the thought of it pushing into her.

Her fingers were now rubbing herself in a brisk circular manner as David's hand circled his cock and stroked it up and down vigorously. She could hear the squelch of her pussy and feel the juices running down the inside of her thighs. "Do you mind if I use this David?" she reached out and picked up the dildo from the table, putting it briefly in her mouth, then trailing it down over her nipples and finally to the entrance to her pussy. David's eyes opened wider as her saw it part her lips and slide in slowly. Julie could feel its warmth from having been lying in the sun.

She began to pump it in and out, the other hand alternately toying with her nipples and her clit, the tingling switching from one to the other. David's hand was now a blur and he lifted himself out of the chair and fell to his knees on the lounger between her legs, his cock now only inches from her dildo filled pussy, Julie ached to pull out the dildo and replace it with David's cock, but held back.

She looked at his eyes, seeing the desire in them, "Julie, I'm going to cum, where....?"

"All over me David, on my pussy, my tits, my face. Just cum!" With that he erupted all over her, spraying her body with the white cream spurting out from the end of his prick. She felt it hot and wet over her as she too, came, her body juddering from the force of her orgasm.

She watched as David sat back, saw his penis shrink slowly, as his eyes took in her body, her pussy with the dildo still embedded. Slowly she pulled it out, feeling her entrance close behind it, wanting to be held, to be cuddled, but seeing the hesitation in David and understanding why.

-o0o-

David wanted so much to cuddle her, to pull her into his body, but he couldn't. He was getting closer and closer to crossing that line from which there was no return. Dare he begin a relationship with her? Brian had only just left her and he knew she was still raw. Yes, they had enjoyed tremendous...what? Not sex, but mutual masturbation, the best wanks he ever had, but he was reluctant to go that extra step.

Mid-reverie his phone pinged, "Shit, I've got a zoom call in five minutes. Look this is highly mortifying but I must run."

"I understand David, don't worry about it, but why not just take it here in the garden? I promise not to cavort around naked in the background."

David laughed as he dressed and, hesitating, kissed her on the lips, a deeper and more meaningful kiss than they had shared before, and trailing his hand across her shoulder, left her with two cold cups of tea.

In the middle of his call, which he took on his laptop, his phone pinged.

<< Dinner Saturday night? My place?>>

<<Delighted. Dress Code?>>

<<Dressed. To start with!>>

She taunted him for the rest of the week it seemed, every time he looked out his office window she seemed to be there, gardening or just lying in the sun, once she was even naked and he couldn't tear his eyes away from her as he masturbated furiously.

Finally Saturday evening came and he presented himself at her door, dressed in chinos and a short sleeved dress shirt. She answered in a mid-calf, halter neck dress with a plunging neck line, the bump of her nipples just evident through the material. She greeted him warmly with a kiss and took the proffered flowers, leaving him to carry the bottle of bubbles he'd brought.

She led him into the open plan living area, seeing the table set for two, one place set on each side, and he smelled the aroma of cooking. She found two flutes and set them down, "You open that and pour two glasses while I get this finished." So saying she wrapped an apron round her and turned once more to the stove.

-o0o-

She watched him pour two glasses of Prosecco and bring them over to her at the hob, delighted when he set them down and circled his arms around her waist, pulling her body back into his and planted a kiss on her neck send a tingly shiver down her spine. They picked up their glasses and raised them in a toast.

"What shall we drink to?" she asked

"How about to your next City Break with me?"

Julie felt her stomach roll over with excitement. "Really? Where, when?

"Really," replied David, pleased at her reaction, "York, the week after next."

"I've always wanted to go to York. You're sure?" David nodded and she threw her arms around his neck, hugging and kissing him. Just as the kiss was getting serious the timer dinged behind them. "Technology sure has a way of interrupting us," she complained and turned back to the cooking.

Dinner was excellent, the company even better and Julie caught him glancing at her modest cleavage from time to time as she leaned this way and that serving him at the table. She cleared away the plates and took them back to the kitchen area to get dessert, praying that her plans would not fall flat. His back was to her as she prepared quietly.

-o0o-

David sensed her behind him as an arm reached round him holding a plate with a slice of cheesecake on it. "There is a choice of dessert," she said, "Lemon cheesecake down here......or me upstairs." With that she stepped beside him, totally naked, her body as before except for a neatly shaved landing strip below her stomach. "Or," she added mischievously, "you could have both," and using the tip of one finger scooped up a dollop of cheesecake and deposited it on her nipple.

David looked at her and bent his head forward to take her breast in his mouth, licking the yellow cream from her fully extended nipple. He stood removing his napkin from his lap carefully folded it and placed it on the table, then bent forward and kissed her deeply on the lips, his tongue seeking hers. His arms went round her and ground his body into her, his erection pressing into her stomach.

Breaking the kiss, he said simply "You, anywhere."

-o0o-

She led him up the stairs feeling him close behind her, his face level with her backside. A hand grasped each hip, halting her progress and she felt his face burying itself in her crease, a tongue probing, finding first her anus, then as she bent forward the edges of her pussy. She paused for a minute, pressing back against him then continued her climb up the stairs.

Her bedroom had been prepared, the bedding changed, the bed folded down, everything clean and fresh. Standing by the bed Julie turned to face David as he bent once more to kiss her, one hand grasping a buttock pulling her against his erection, the other finding her breast, pressing on her nipple sending tingles right through to her clit.

She found herself being pushed backwards, the back of her knees finding the edge of the bed, then back again as she was laid on the bed itself. David knelt between her legs, opening them with his upper arms, forcing his shoulders between and beneath them. She felt his breath on her pussy, willing him to press his lips against it, but feeling only the gentlest of kisses. He nuzzled her clit, flicking it with his tongue, shivers quivering through her. His hot breath once more on her pussy, fingers opening her up and then deliciously his lips closed on her, his tongue invading her intimate place, seeking, probing.

Julie's pussy flooded with her juices, she could feel it leaking from her, rolling down her inner thighs, over her bum as David's tongue and fingers invaded her innermost being. Her nipples ached and suddenly fingers were there, tweaking, pinching, pulling, lightning bolts grounding themselves through her body. A heat started in her loins, spreading rapidly through her body and she heard herself cry out as her orgasm hit, felt herself thrusting up against his face as juices poured once more from her.

-o0o-

David was surprised she came so quickly, but inwardly delighted. He removed his face from her sweet tasting pussy and licked her lady juice from his lips as he pulled his shirt over his head, and kicking off his shoes, undid his trousers, dropping them with his boxers to the floor and off. His cock was aching, hard as diamond, needing release as he looked at her spread out on the bed. Her eyes were locked on his cock as she sat up and took it in her mouth, taking him right to the back, feeling her throat against the crown as she stroked the skin up and down, then pulling it out swirled her tongue around it, the sensation so sweet it was almost painful. Back in again, he sensed her throat muscles relaxing as she tried to take him down her throat but couldn't manage it. Out again completely now, her palm rubbing around the crown as she licked her lips and looked up at his eyes.

He swung her round on the bed so she was now lying totally on top of it and settled himself between her legs, his cock pressing up against the junction of her thighs. Kisses rained down on her neck, on her shoulders then trailed down to her nipples which he took inside his mouth sucking hard on them, feeling how long they were, his tongue teasing them. Her head rolled from side to side, her eyes shut tight, as her hips thrust against his body, desperately trying to find his cock with her pussy, seeking fulfilment.

David eased himself up on straightened arms, feeling for her with the end of his prick, seeking her opening, until the head engaged with her lips, then only pausing for a second sank slowly in, her folds opening, her walls expanding, until he was fully inside her. Resting his body once more on top of hers, relishing the close skin contact his hips began to undulate, driving his cock deep inside her then out again.

-o0o-

Julie felt herself open for him, felt his hard length slide inside her, his cock rigid yet soft and warm so much better than plastic. She felt him up against her cervix, and then out, her lips almost closing behind him then back in again as he established a steady rhythm, each movement sending pulses of pleasure through her. One orgasm had already washed through her, and now she felt a second beginning to build, felt that urge for him to move faster, harder, to thrust deeply within her. Once more fingers found her nipples, God he knew which buttons to press, literally, as floods of juice poured out of her.

She felt her muscles tighten, fitting round him perfectly as spasms once more racked her body, her legs wrapping themselves round him, pulling him in deeper, yearning for his warmth to flood her. Instead he rolled her over on top of him, her knees astride him as he momentarily slipped out of her, leaving her empty, then a hand guided him back in and she was once more complete. Now it was her turn to roll her hips, using her pussy muscles to squeeze and stimulate him. His hands found her breasts, cupping them, holding them, and gently caressing them. Their eyes locked and she saw the desire in them. Faster she moved, tighter she gripped his cock, and she felt him start to push hard up against her, lifting his hips to meet her, forcing their bodies tight against one another.

With one last thrust he groaned, burying himself deep in her as he exploded, his face scrunched up, flooding her with his cum, coating her insides. She could feel the force of his ejaculations, as his body twitched one last time and lay back, his eyes closed, a deep sigh escaping his lips. She lifted off him, a hand cupping her pussy to hold his cum inside her and she cuddled up to him, an arm across his chest, one leg thrown over his, her pussy pressed up against his thigh.

She leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on the lips, then snuggled into the side of his neck. "I think I'll have the cheesecake," he murmured, pulling her tight into him.

-o0o-

They lay for a short while, relishing each other's closeness, then Julie excused herself. David heard her go into the bathroom, heard her pee splashing into the toilet then she went downstairs, reappearing a minute later. Getting back onto the bed she put a plate with his cheesecake on his chest then using a fork broke off a piece, offering it to him, then one for herself.

"Delicious," he said, "There's one thing I didn't mention about York, the hotel only does rooms with one double bed. It means we'd have to a share. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable?"

"No, I expect I'll get used to the snoring eventually!"