Good Neighbours...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here goes, she thought and trying the fake cock again eased it just inside her opening. This time her lips parted easily and accepted the head, then slowly she eased it further in gasping at how it filled her up. Slowly she eased it out again then back in, sliding more easily this time until she was able to work up some speed, waves of pleasure running through her. Wondering what it would look like she reached down for her hand bag beside the bed and pulled out her little make up mirror, and held it down between her legs, angling it so she could see her pussy with the giant phallus embedded in it, her lips stretched round its girth.

She'd never seen anything inside her and for a brief moment understood what excited men so much about porn. Dropping the mirror she started to masturbate in earnest with the cock, frigging her clit as she did so. She felt so full she wondered how she'd ever be content with a normal sized man ever again. Her orgasm built and she came hard, her pussy spewing liquid round the sides of the dildo, leaking onto the strategically placed towel. Her body convulsed and her pussy clamped down on the hard plastic inside her. She lay back, drained and gently pulled the dildo from her pussy which felt so empty suddenly.

Wiping it with a tissue she put it in her bedside drawer and carefully closed it, then picking up the towel she went into the bathroom for a shower. Rather than getting dressed straight away she just put on the hotel robe, belting it up tightly round her, and then sat back on the bed thumbing through some magazines. There was a knock on the door, but before she could get up to answer it, the door opened and in walked David. "I thought I'd better knock this time," he said cheekily. "Come on, get some clothes on I need a drink.

He hung his jacket up and peeled off his tie, then looking round at her dropped his trousers, carefully folding them and putting them in the trouser press. He looked a bit silly in shirt tails and socks as he disappeared into the bathroom.

Julie pulled a pair of knickers and a bra out of the drawer and pulled the knickers on, the robe still round her, then shrugged it off her shoulders to put the bra on. Luckily her back was to the bathroom as at that moment the door opened.

-o0o-

David stopped in his tracks. He took in her bum, neatly tucked into some white panties and could only see her back as she bent forward to drop her small breasts into the cups of the bra. "Sorry," he managed, "I didn't think."

"Don't worry David," Julie replied as she turned towards him, reaching behind her to fasten the clasp, then casually tucked her breasts down firmly inside the cup. "There, all tucked away now. You can reel your tongue back into your mouth now and put that back in your flies." She indicated towards his crotch. Horrified he looked down to find she was joking.

As they found a pub David thought that Julie was in a particularly good mood and he wondered whether her sexual frustrations had now been satisfied. Certainly he felt a lot more relaxed and they seemed to be falling into a friendly relationship where they were not so nervous around each other. Mind you, he thought, having a wank together was bound to bring them closer together!

After dinner they returned to the room and changed for bed, Julie declaring that she was tired and was going straight to sleep. David took that as a sign that there was to be no masturbation on her part that night. In truth Julie's pussy felt a little stretched and used and she had decided to give it a rest.

David lay there, playing with his cock, but eventually gave up and slept as well.

Thursday was their last full day in Manchester and both set off the next morning in a split frame of mind, both looking forward to going home and both sad that their adventure was coming to an end. Mid-day David realised he'd left some papers he needed at the hotel and slipped back to pick them up. Julie had clearly been gathering some stuff together in preparation for packing and he noticed that there was a carrier bag beside her bed that hadn't been there before.

Curious he peered at it and saw what appeared to be bra straps hanging from it. He knew he shouldn't but he peered inside and lifted out one of Julie's worn bras. He found the label and saw that she was a 34A, no wonder she was so sensitive about them. He was about to put the bra back when he saw there were also some panties in the bag. He glanced around as though making sure he could not be seen and pulled them out. Feeling very guilty he looked more closely at them seeing a pale yellow stain in the gusset which he touched with his finger, it was dry but his mind went into overdrive and he felt his cock harden. He'd not masturbated last night or this morning as Julie didn't seem to be in the mood and he rubbed himself through his trousers.

"Pervert," he said out loud and was about to put them back when he saw the drawer beside the bed was slightly open. There was a large object inside and he pulled the drawer out finding to his shock her recently purchased dildo. He'd seen them in porn, but had never held one before so he picked it up finding it quite life-like in shape albeit large and plastic in feel. He sniffed it, smelling only plastic but wondered when the last time was that she'd had it inside her pussy.

Running late now he gathered his papers and putting all the items back he left for the office.

-o0o-

When Julie returned she wondered if she had time to experience the dildo again and opened the drawer to get it out. She looked at it lying there and thought, no, was certain that she'd put it in the other way round. Who could have been in the room and touched it? David? Probably not as he was at work. That left only the maid and she shuddered at the thought that she had used it. Holding it delicately she took it into the bathroom and gave it a good scrub before drying it and putting it back.

David returned shortly afterwards and they went out as usual, returning a bit later than normal. Both got into bed, Julie wondering if she dared use the dildo, then remembering how wet she'd got the first time decided she couldn't. David was lying very still but she knew he wasn't asleep but nevertheless she wanted it, her pussy now felt normal and she started to play with herself through her knickers, tracing lazy circles round her clit, then pushing her panties into her slit. As she became aroused she slid the gusset to one side and fingered herself, but finding it too constricting slid her knickers off putting them under her pillow, reminding herself to either to put them back on, or not to forget them in the morning. She continued to masturbate quietly, hearing only the occasional grunt from David so he was either asleep or doing the same as she was. Her orgasm overtook her gently, not crashing waves but gentle ripples sending her off sleep.

She woke much later, her bladder pressing her to get up and have a pee. Although she tried to ignore it she couldn't and finally got up fumbling her way to the bathroom without turning the light on. Finished she crawled back into bed but sleep wouldn't come. In the jumble of thoughts running through her head she suddenly felt lonely, her husband had left her, she was likely to end up childless, a maelstrom of bad thoughts made worse by the lack of sleep.

She remembered how David had comforted her when he first found out about Brian, and without thinking she slipped out of her bed and into his, spooning her back up against his warm body. "Jules?" came a query.

"I just need a cuddle David." David's arm came round her waist and pulled her into him, she took his hand in hers and pulled it to her chest feeling warm and safe, and in this position slowly calmed and slept.

-o0o-

It was light when David woke, to the strange sensation of being wrapped around another warm body. Memory flooded back and he realised that neither he nor Jules had moved, he was still spooning but he was also aware he'd taken his boxers off when he'd masturbated the night before and his naked, hard cock was now pressing up against what felt suspiciously like a bare backside. Moreover his hand was perilously close to her breasts, held in place by her clasping hands.

He knew he had to extricate himself as carefully as possible and slowly pulled his hands back from hers. As he did so his palm then fingers grazed over a hard nub, it had to be one of her nipples he surmised. He was tempted to rest there for a moment but continued to slide his hand over it eliciting a little murmur from Julie, who thankfully remained asleep.

Ever so cautiously he backed away until he was free of her body, then rolled onto his back, his cock tenting the covers. He'd not slept with another woman for some while and he found the sensation of another body so close to him in bed alluring. His hand closed around his penis and he started to stroke it, gently, so as not to cause any vibrations in the bed, wondering if he could get away with cumming without waking his sleeping companion.

He lifted the covers slightly to alleviate the pressure on his cock and rolled them back down to his waist, in doing so bringing the top of Julie's backside where her crease began, into his view. As he suspected she was naked, the sight of her bum sending pulses of excitement through him. Gradually his cock worked its way out from under the covers and was now in the open air, his fist pumping up and down rhythmically.

He felt movement beside him and realised Julie had rolled onto her back and was watching his hand with fascination. She opened her legs and her hand descended between them, her fingers moving in a circular pattern as she played with her clit and pussy. He could see her pubic hair, dark and curly but little else other than her hand. Both were now captivated but the other's movements, and David could see that Julie's fingers were now dipping into her pussy, just as he could hear how wet she was.

Her other hand joined the first strumming at her clit, her nipples poking hard inside her tee shirt. Her breathing was getting ragged, coming in gasps, her eyes never leaving his cock. David could feel his orgasm close, his scrotum tightening as Julie's fingers became a blur. Her body convulsed, "David, I'm cummmmmming," she cried, curling into a ball beside him as though punched in the stomach.

David felt his balls contract as powerful pulses emanated from his prostate, feeling as though it were pumping out his semen. He spurted all over his tee shirt, several ropes of thick spunk covering his chest and stomach until the contractions died away and his body relaxed once more.

Julie turned to him and cuddled up to his body then threw a leg over his, He could feel her pussy resting on his thigh. "Julie, I'm not sure we ought to be doing this, you've got no panties on and I'm covered in spunk." Julie sat up enough to manoeuvre his tee shirt over his head, then cuddled back down to him, her fingers playfully tugging at the hairs on his chest.

She looked at him thoughtfully for a second then once again pulled away and pulled her own tee shirt over her head. Her breasts were not large by any means, but her nipples sprouting at the end of them were, puffy, bulbous with the bud an inch long. David imagined her breasts would disappear if she lay on her back, but in the position she was in they were incredibly pointed and he admitted to himself, wonderfully sexy. "There," she announced, "now we're the same!"

-o0o-

To her disappointment David's alarm chose that moment to sound and he sighed as he advised her he really couldn't stay in bed any longer as he had a final few hours of work in the office to do, including a final meeting with the Regional Director. She watched as he got out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom, noticing how attractive his bum was. She lay back in the bed, her mind mulling over the last half an hour, still basking in her post orgasmic glow. She pictured his hand stroking his cock, not as big as her fake one, but equally pretty, she thought. Was pretty the right word to describe a cock, she mused? Her hand dipped to her pussy and she stroked it gently, finding comfort in the familiar feeling.

She heard the shower start and then stop and she sat up against the pillows, the sheets around her waist as David emerged, a towel wrapped around his middle, pulled tight over his loins, a bulge just below his waist. His eyes widened as they lit upon her bare breasts and for one minute she thought he was going to break his resolve and return to bed, but she saw the regret in his eyes as he let the towel fall from him, his cock now fully soft, looking small and harmless.

He dressed slowly, until finally straightening his tie, he came over to the bed and kissed her softly on the lips. She longed for his hands to find her breasts, to pinch her nipples but they didn't. Suddenly he was gone and she knew that in a few short hours they would have to leave their room and go home.

-o0o-

David's meeting with the Regional Director was mercifully short, he had found it difficult to concentrate during it, picturing Julie sitting in bed as he left. He'd been tempted to fondle her breasts, but although he felt incredibly close to her now, after all they'd done together, they had still not touched each other intimately. He suspected that if they did they would never be able to go back to being just friends and neighbours. He wondered if Julie was having one last, final wank, perhaps in the shower as she lathered her breasts and washed her pussy.

"....so in summary, thank you for coming David, and I look forward to your report in due course." He came back to the meeting and bade farewell to the Director, shaking his hand. He hurried back to the hotel knowing that check out time was looming, and finding thankfully that Julie was dressed and packed, and had also finished packing his suitcase. He wondered if she'd found his crusty boxers as he had found her knickers.

They checked out and loaded everything into the car, setting off down the M6 towards home. The sun was streaming through the car windscreen and David saw that Julie was dozing off. He did not disturb her, but savoured the memories of the week as he drove. After an hour or so she woke, stretching, then to his delight, rested her hand on the inside of his thigh. Despite all their discoveries of each other and their shared experiences, he found that the most intimate thing that had happened to him.

They pulled up on his drive and got out stretching their cramped legs. David helped her with her suitcase, wondering if the neighbours were watching. He would have loved to give her a hug and kiss before she closed the door behind her, but knew that was just not possible. "Perhaps I'll see you over the weekend, or next week?" David enquired.

"I'd like that," she replied and touching him lightly on the arm disappeared behind her front door.

-o0o-

Julie closed the door behind her, and leaned back against it, pleased to be home, but feeling lonely in her own house. She pulled herself together and unzipped her suitcase to sort out the washing. She wondered when David would do his and find the surprise she'd left for him. Reaching into one corner she pulled out a tee shirt and a pair of boxers, pulling them to her face, breathing in his scent. She'd wash them for him and return them, well probably anyway.

Leaving the washing downstairs, she took the remaining stuff upstairs and put it away, briefly fondling her new dildo as she put it in the nightstand with the other one, looking forward to renewing her acquaintance with both of them. She decided that a bath and a glass of wine were in order, and then realised that she'd have to find something to eat, no more wining and dining for her for a while. Perhaps David was hungry, perhaps they could go out, or even stay in? Telling herself not to be ridiculous she dug a ready meal out of the freezer and put it in the microwave to thaw.

She actually didn't see anything of David over the weekend, although she did smile to herself when she saw a pair of her panties fluttering proudly in the middle of his washing line.

-o0o-

David's weekend was busy, aside from the washing, he'd laughed out loud when he found the panties, and he'd had a zoom call with his kids and had taken them out all day on Sunday. He and his ex-wife got on fine, both regretted that the marriage didn't work, but somehow living together just caused friction and problems which began to impact their children. Apart they could be good friends, together they just grated.

Monday the report writing started, working from home as usual, sitting in his upstairs office. Mid-morning he grabbed a cup of coffee and took it back to his desk seeing Julie working in the garden, wearing her old gardening shorts, tight across her bum as she knelt facing away from him. His mind flashed to the sight of her naked bum in bed beside him and he stroked his cock absent-mindedly. No time for that, he chided himself, sitting back down and getting on with it, trying to put her out of his mind.

Later in the afternoon he saw her again, sitting back in a chair looking up at his window. He waved and she waved back as he wondered what she was thinking. Was she reliving their time together as she lay in her bed? Was she masturbating over the thought of him, just as he was doing over her?

Tuesday's weather was dull and miserable and he saw nothing of her which aided the progress of his report but not his mood, but the following day the sun shone once more, and having completed a good morning's work decided to treat himself to a lunch time break in the garden. He pulled out a garden chair and sat on the lawn, and was thinking about making a cup of tea and getting a biscuit, when he heard the scrape of a chair on a hard surface next door. He couldn't see over the six foot fence so called out, "Is that you Julie?"

"Yes, it's only me just enjoying some sun. What are you up to today?

"Still report writing mostly, but just about to have a cup of tea."

"I'm just going to make one, why don't you come round and we'll have a chat for a bit, I haven't seen you for days. " David agreed and went round to Julie's next door using the side gate. She was in the kitchen making the tea and called out to him to go and grab a seat and she'd be out in a minute. There was a sun lounger placed in the sun with a towel on it and he dragged a garden chair over settling into it at the bottom of the lounger.

Julie emerged in a silken, kimono style robe carrying a tray with two mugs of tea and a plate of biscuits which she placed on a small table beside the lounger. David saw that there was already a book and some sun glasses there and, to his surprise a silver, bullet shaped dildo. Julie caught his gaze, "A girl's got to have some fun," she said coquettishly, then undoing the belt on her robe slipped it off. Underneath David saw she was totally naked as his jaw dropped. "You don't mind do you, it doesn't make you uncomfortable?"

David adjusted his rapidly burgeoning cock as he looked at her naked body, fully exposed to him for the first time, her breasts small, but topped with those nipples already sticking out half an inch from her deliciously puffy areola. Her waist was trim, flaring out to her hips and pert bum. In the centre above the join of her thighs was a neatly trimmed patch of dark pubic hair. He couldn't really make out the shape of her labia, but his eyes were glued to that part of her body.

"Because if you are uncomfortable," She nodded at the bulge in his shorts, "you could always join me in taking your clothes off? I was thinking of getting an all over tan this summer, if the neighbours have no objection that is, and perhaps even becoming a naturist." She sat down as demurely as possible, shielding her pussy from David's avid gaze and picked up her mug of tea, sipping it delicately. "Only I don't know what to do with this really." She tugged at her pubes. "Do you think it would look better shaved? Or perhaps in a landing strip? What do you prefer David?"