Good Neighbours...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustrated he turned the shower temperature down to cold and shivered his erection away, only turning the temperature up again when he was once more flaccid.

He finished dressing and sorted out his needs for the day just as Julie emerged, wrapped in a robe, her hair still dripping wet." Got to rush," he said, "breakfast meeting this morning of all things, then more meetings all day so I won't be back until about six. Have a good, day and let's look forward to a nice evening." He kissed her on the cheek and left.

-o0o-

Julie watched him go, he did look good all dressed up, she thought, then mentally undressed him wondering just how good he'd look naked. With those thought in mind she contemplated masturbating, but knew afterwards she's only feel messy and would need another shower, so she put it off and set to, drying her hair and getting dressed.

Once more her activities for the day were planned and she was soon tramping the streets of Manchester until by about four o'clock her feet were beginning to protest so she returned to the hotel and her room. Kicking off her shoes she saw that the maid had tidied and cleaned, everything looking as it should.

She decided that a bath was in order and turned the taps on nice and hot, then removing her clothes sank into the blissfully hot water. Her normal routine was to shower, but an occasional bath was so good and her skin started to tingle. She looked down and saw her nipples, poking out of the water, still long but softened by the heat. She sat up and washed herself carefully, paying particular attention to her pussy, allowing the water to permeate her folds. As she soaped it she began to feel a heat coming from other than the hot water. She toyed with her clit for a short while then stood up and got out of the bath. Having dried herself, she out on her hotel robe, which in truth was a bit big for her but she wrapped it round her body and pulled the belt in tight.

As she went back into the bedroom, the robe rubbed deliciously against her nipples sending little electrical pulses to her pussy and clit. She looked at the time, four thirty, still an hour and a half before David was due back, plenty of time for something she'd been aching to do for days it seemed. She lay back on the bed, head propped up on the pillows and parted the robe at her waist, her hand finding her warm pussy. Gently she rubbed the velvety folds, her fingers travelling in a circular motion, pulling and pushing the skin away from her clit.

"Mmmm," that was better, she thought as she pulled open the top of the robe, exposing her small breasts. Her nipples were now nearly an inch long and she tweaked them sending more bolts of electricity to her pussy, she could feel her juices flooding out of her. Just as well the robe would mop anything up she thought. Opening her lips she found her entrance and pushed a finger inside, her tunnel by now well lubricated. "God, I've missed this," she said to herself as a second finger joined the first.

Abandoning her nipples her other hand twirled round her clit, then two fingers parted and slid down either side of it, gently squeezing it. Her fingers had now found a rhythm, pumping in and out of her squelching pussy. Frustrated for so long, she knew it would not take her long to orgasm, to feel that rush of pleasure, to find release. Her breathing quickened, coming in gasps now, and a red flush started to creep across her chest and to her throat.

She pushed a third finger inside her, her pussy expanding to accommodate all three, sending a ripple of pleasure through her, Not long now, she knew she could slow down and make it last, but she needed release and she needed it soon. Pressing her head back on the pillow her eyes shut, her fingers now pumping frenetically, she suddenly heard the room door crash open.

Sitting up with shock her eyes lit on David hurrying into the room. "Sorry, I'm busting for a pee." He stopped his eyes staring at her open legs, her pussy only partially covered by her hand, her breasts half hidden by the folds of the mercifully too large robe. "Sorry, didn't realise," he stumbled, "I'll give you a while." Then disappeared into the bathroom.

Her arousal burst like a bubble, shock sending the wrong sort of shivers down her. What should she do, how was she going to explain this one. Deciding being dressed was better than the robe, she quickly pulled on a bra and some panties, then a light jumper and trousers. Nervously she sat on the end of the bed waiting for David to emerge, trying to decide what to say.

-o0o-

He gave her ten minutes before he came out. Ten minutes during which he sat on the closed toilet seat, images of her masturbating coursing through his head. He'd not really seen any detail, just a hand and some pubic hair, images of her flat chest, the robe partially about her.

His late meeting had been postponed for another day and he'd gone out for a quick drink with some of the others in the office. His bladder had started to protest as he got back to the hotel and he was struggling by the time he had arrived at the room door. He'd never even thought she'd be back yet, let alone lying there masturbating. Oh God how embarrassing for both of them.

Finally he splashed some cold water on his face and straightening his tie and suit, tentatively opened the bathroom door. She was sitting on the end of the bed looking totally mortified, yet with an expression of determination. They both began speaking at the same time, but Julie held up her hand to stop him.

"David, words cannot express my mortification at what's just happened. First, I apologise most sincerely for abusing your hospitality and second I need a very strong drink. Can we please say nothing more until I've had that, I need to say something that will require some Dutch Courage."

David nodded, "OK, Hotel bar or a pub?"

"Pub, I think, some place dark where my red face can't be seen." He led her round the corner to Sam's Chop House where he knew it would be fairly quiet. He'd already had a couple of pints and ordered a third for himself and a large glass of white wine for Julie, taking it back to the corner table she'd found. He sat down and watched her drain half the wine in one go, then take a deep breath and finish the glass. "I don't suppose I could have another could I?" David obliged returning to the table. This time she sipped at it and settled back, visibly relaxing.

Drawing a dep breath she looked him in the eyes, "There's a huge elephant in the room that needs sorting."

David interrupted her, "Julie, there's no need for any of this, we'll just forget it happened and carry on as normal."

"No, that's only part of what needs sorting. Can we pretend for a moment that we're in counselling?" David went to interrupt but again she held a hand up. "I do some of this sort of stuff at school, but I need to play the part of the counsellor and also the counselee with you. It's very important that we both answer truthfully or I'll just have to pack my bags and go home. OK?" David nodded his agreement wondering what he was letting himself in for.

"Right! How often do you masturbate normally?" David just stared dumbstruck. "Come on David, we all do it, be honest."

"A couple of times a week."

"David we need to be honest here. You're a single man, young and healthy. Be truthful please."

"OK, pretty much most mornings," he hesitated and added, "and a couple of other times a week."

"Right," continued Julie, "and how many times have you masturbated since Sunday?" David held his thumb and forefinger in a circle indicating none.

"My turn. I do it probably just as much as you. Since Brian's been gone I get myself off nearly every morning and pretty often before I go to sleep at night. Most women don't do it as often as that but I need to. It's all connected to these." She indicated her breasts. "You've seen my nipples, they are extremely sensitive, and it's as though they are connected directly to my...down there. If they get excited then I get very wet and feel the need to get myself off.

Next question. How do you think you're going to feel if you don't get some relief by the end of the week? I'll tell you, we're both going to be climbing the walls, probably snapping and falling out with each other. We're just going to have to find a way to relieve our "tension" that works."

"We could take it in turns to go out so the other got some time alone," David suggested.

"Probably wouldn't work for me, I can't just turn it, or me, on like a switch."

"What do you suggest then?"

"We just have to get ourselves off when we need to!"

"You mean just drop our trousers and have a wank in front of each other?" said David aghast.

"No, not like that, it seems as though we both like to do it in bed, in the mornings and possibly evenings as well. We can be discreet and as quiet as possible, we probably won't even know the other is doing it. But if we do, then we turn a blind eye."

David sat and thought. "Julie, we hardly know each other, not in that sense anyway. Could you honestly get yourself off knowing I was listening?"

"David, you saw me this afternoon, right now I could rip my knickers off and frig myself to death here and now I'm so frustrated.

"Do you want to go back to the room now?"

"David, you dear sweet boy, as they say, I was exaggerating for effect, but believe me if we don't do something about it soon I will burst." Let's have another drink, I promise I won't inhale it, have a simple dinner and take it from there."

"OK, you're on!"

-o0o-

Julie was surprised at just how relaxed David had seemed after they had shot the elephant, he'd had several drinks, as indeed so had she, and as they strolled back to the hotel she had taken his arm. He really didn't seem to notice, almost as though it was the most natural thing in the world to do, but Julie herself felt the tension between them increase as they approached the room. David went into the bathroom first, "All that beer you know," as Julie gathered together her night things.

He came out of the bathroom still wearing trousers and shirt as she slipped in and closed the door. She knew he still wasn't entirely comfortable with the whole idea, but aside from throwing off all her clothes in front of him she couldn't think how to get him to accept it.

He was lying back in bed as she emerged, not sitting up as usual and she wondered what he had on. On an impulse she walked up to the side of his bed and kissed him, not on the cheek as was their custom but on the lips, just a gentle kiss, then standing back she shimmied down her knickers taking care not to raise her tee shirt, then handed the wadded up bundle to him. "This may help start you off," she said, "don't worry about any mess, I've brought plenty of pairs." Then as demurely as possible she slid into bed, pulling the covers up to her neck.

-o0o-

David lay in bed, fondling his cock which stubbornly refused to stiffen. He saw her come out of the bathroom, her nipples making points in her tee shirt and rather than go to her own bed, made her way over to his. Surprisingly she kissed him on the lips and then wriggled her body as she removed her panties, handing them to him. He took them, feeling their warmth and watched as she went over to her own bed, hoping for a glimpse of flesh. Sadly none was forthcoming and saying goodnight she turned the lamps off.

He brought the panties up to his nose, sniffing them softly, they exuded a warm, musky smell, tinged with ammonia, and unbidden his cock reacted becoming immediately erect. His hand found it and wrapped the panties round it, stroking them up and down its length. He'd never done such a thing before and it was hugely exciting, something as simple as a piece of cotton that moments before had encased a pussy, now wrapped around him, stimulating him.

He turned on his side, facing her bed but in the darkness could discern nothing. Holding his breath he listened but there was no tell-tale rustling of bed covers. Then he heard it, a sharp but quiet intake of breath as though a threshold had been breached. As he listened the breathing became louder, and quicker and he knew that she too was masturbating.

He began to stroke more vigorously, his mind churning, images flashing across his brain. Desperate now to cum he turned on his back and eased the weight of the bed covers away from him, freeing his hand to move even faster. The thought of Julie in the bed next to him, her pussy bare, perhaps her fingers in it, her juices flowing, her orgasm approaching. Suddenly it was all too much and he exploded, her panties wrapped around the head of his cock, absorbing his semen, the pressure around the head serving only to heighten the heady sensation of his orgasm. He exhaled loudly, unaware he'd been holding his breath as his body relaxed, the rush of blood in his ears subsiding.

-o0o-

Julie lay in her bed listening as David came. She'd been silently playing with herself for some time, just teasing, allowing her body to float along in a sea of serenity, feeling the waves lapping round her, neither forcing them nor subduing them. Her nipples were tingling and it was lovely to feel the sheet below her naked backside and to have easy access to her pussy. Giving David her panties had been an impulse and she wondered if he'd used them as she had hoped he would, to wrap around his cock, to catch his spunk as it erupted from him. She'd have loved to put them back on afterwards, to feel his wet soggy cum against her.

As David's breathing slowed she slid a finger into her pussy, deep inside her, then another, imagining that they belonged to the man in the bed next to her. She added a third, her pussy now stretched wide open, the wetness flooding from her. She knew the sheets were getting wet but didn't care. She moved her body against the covers, feeling the weight press down on her erect nipples, feeling the tingling turn into a burning sensation that reached down to her clit and on into her vagina. Desperately she wanted a cock inside her, not her own fingers, she wanted David to come into her bed and take her, thrusting himself inside her.

Her fingers were now pumping in and out, her hand strumming her clit, all pretence of being quiet gone, she wanted David to hear her, wanted him to know what she was doing, to see in his mind her pussy open and inviting. A warmth radiated out from her core spreading over her body, enveloping her whole being, a glow that lifted her high out of her body, the crashing waves as her body convulsed from the force of her orgasm, all the frustration of the preceding days flooding out of her, her body now, finally satisfied. With a deep sigh she took her fingers out of her pussy, suffering an emptiness, needing the warmth of another body, the love of another being.

Drained and empty emotionally she fell asleep.

-o0o-

David woke early, it was full light despite the curtains, but his alarm had not yet sounded. His hand found his normal morning wood and encircled his erect penis. He was about to take it away when he remembered yesterday's momentous conversation with Julie and the events of last night, he'd actually masturbated in the same room as her, and then had lain, pretending to sleep as she had given herself what sounded like a pretty earth-shattering orgasm. He looked across at Julie's bed and realised what had woken him, she lay on her front, her shoulders above the covers, her hands tucked under her body and she was humping herself into the mattress, her backside lifting up and down.

He couldn't see her face, buried in the pillows but could hear a muffled grunting, in time to the humping. If it was possible his erection doubled in hardness, his cock feeling as though it was going to explode unless he did something about it. He turned on his side and rapidly began stroking himself, his eyes glued to the action next to him. Clearly Julie was near to cumming, her grunts were getting louder and more frequent, what he could hear of her breathing more ragged. Despite last night's orgasm he knew that it would not take him long to cum and he looked around for some tissues. There none in sight but he found a lump of material in the bed and realised they were Julie's knickers from the night before. He held them in readiness as he watched her humping become faster and faster and then cease completely as a muffled howl came from her lips, her body writhing, turning towards him showing her nipples rock hard beneath her tee shirt.

His own hand beat faster, taking in the whole length of his cock, rubbing over the sensitive crown then pulling right back to the base. His eyes closed, his mind revisiting the memory of yesterday when he interrupted her, when they opened he found himself looking straight into her eyes, now watching him. He felt his cum, rising, felt the tightening in his scrotum and hips bucking violently he came, rope after rope spurting from his prick into the wad of Julie's panties. He prolonged the feeling until it started to become uncomfortable then ceased to stroke himself, content with just squeezing.

"I thought we agreed we'd be discreet?" Julie said.

"Well we are still in our own beds, more or less covered, anyway I enjoyed watching you. Do you normally do it on your front?"

"No actually I prefer on my back, but the covers were too cumbersome and if you remember I've got no knickers on!"

"Ah yes, sorry about that," David produced the cum soaked knickers from under the covers. Shall I put these in my laundry pile or yours?" Both laughed.

"I can't wait to see them hanging on your washing line back home. Give them here." David handed them over and Julie put them to her nose. "Mmmm, brings back memories."

-o0o-

The moment was broken by David's alarm going off, groaning he rolled onto his back and out of bed, Julie watching him as he headed for the bathroom. She decided to stay in bed for a while and idly toyed with her pussy under the covers. The door opened and David emerged in his robe, quickly she pulled her hand away but then replaced it. He probably couldn't see the tiny movements under the covers anyway, but even if he did, so what!

"Not getting up?"

"No. I thought I'd laze here for a while if you don't mind?" She watched as he turned his back and undid the belt, then reaching for a pair of boxers put them on under the cover of the robe. Disappointed she watched him whilst he finished dressing and left for breakfast and work. Julie lazed for a few more minutes, then deciding the day was too good to waste, got up and prepared to go out.

She had another good day and was returning to the hotel through the Arndale Shopping Centre when she chanced upon the Ann Summers shop. She'd never been in one, and seeing as no-one was going to recognise her in Manchester she went in, browsing through the merchandise. The first thing that caught her eye was a bright red baby doll nightie with matching panties, if that description actually did them justice. "Now that would set the cat among the pigeons," she thought.

Turning a corner she came face to face with shelf after shelf of dildos, all shapes and sizes. Whilst she did own one at home, she'd never seen so many or what appeared to be so life like. Brian's dick certainly didn't look like them, but they did look interesting and she wondered what one would feel like inside her. This set her pussy tingling and on an impulse she picked up what appeared to be the most porn star like and bought it, making sure she used cash.

Rushing back to the hotel she burst into the room, eager to try her new toy. She debated locking the door from the inside but thought that would take as much explaining as being caught again. She ripped the packaging off and examined it, fully nine inches long and so fat that she could not quite get her fingers round it. It was covered in ridges and veins, the head was bulbous, circumcised with a pronounced ring round the helmet. She seen Brian's cock with the foreskin pulled back but nothing like this. Wishing she'd remembered to buy some lube she stripped off all her clothes and lay on the bed, teasing the end of the fake cock against her vaginal opening. Sensibly she got up and fetched a towel from the bathroom then spread it out under her, lying back down on it. The cock seemed so huge it would never fit, so she put it to one side and played with her nipples for a while. Soon they were erect and causing her pussy to weep with her natural fluids. Parting her lips she pushed first one finger in then, quickly followed by a second, easing them up her tunnel as far as she could. She eased them round in a circle, stretching the lips around her opening, then pushing her fingers together pushed three fingers inside. She could feel herself stretching to accommodate them, as the warmth began to glow from her. Finally she managed a fourth finger, her pussy now squelching as it created its own natural lubrication.