Good Night, Kelly

Story Info
Best friend takes Kelly on an unexpected adventure.
2.1k words
3.91
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early Friday afternoon and Kelly was at home doing nothing. She had plenty of household chores that begged her attention, but it had been a strenuous week at work and all she wanted to do was ease back in her big arm chair, curled up under a warm blanket and watch a movie. A plan which she had full intention to execute if not for a knock at her door.

Kelly was bothered by the interruption, but calmed when she discovered it was her friend, Becca, behind the mahogany door. "Whatcha up to, bitch?" Becca joked. Kelly explained how her week was going and invited Becca to join her to watch the latest flick starring The Rock. Becca marveled at how she'd love to fuck the action star, but declined the movie. Instead, she invited Kelly to come out for a small adventure.

"What do you have in mind?" Kelly asked, but never received a response beyond "You'll see."

Kelly was quick to get ready, tying her long dark hair back in a pony tail and donning a shimmering red top that really accentuated her large Double D's, showing off lots of cleavage. She finished the ensemble off with a pair of tight black denim pants that practically sucked up into her pussy, showing off lots of lip, if the light shone the right way. Then it was out the door with her best friend, Becca.

Before sliding into Becca's car, Kelly was asked one question by her mate. "Do you trust me?" Kelly was confused by the query, so Becca repeated the question, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes. Yes, of course I do." Kelly answered. Becca smiled, coming around the car, pulling a blindfold from her pocket and tying it behind Kelly's head, completely blacking out everything around her.

Very little was said during the twenty-five minute car ride. No matter what Kelly would say or ask about what was happening, Becca would always respond with the question: Do you trust me?

Upon arriving at their destination, Kelly was helped out of the car. The environment was muted, almost quiet except for the sound of heavy traffic in the distance. Kelly was assisted by Becca through a large metal door, which was heard scraping as it opened then banging shut behind them. She could tell that she was now in a long hallway as the sound of their shoes echoed off the walls. Kelly was growing impatient, but excited at what was happening all around her. Finally the duo stopped and jingling keys could be heard against another locked door, which squeaked when it opened. Kelly could feel a cool breeze hit her blindfolded face, but her senses were overwhelmed by a musky overtone of smell.

Kelly was guided over to what felt like an examination table and instructed to disrobe. "What?" Kelly asked, nervously, to which she was greeted with the same four words that Becca had been uttering for the better part of an hour, "Do you trust me?"

Leaving the blindfold in place, Kelly unbuttoned her shimmering red blouse, followed by her shoes and her pants, leaving her in just a lacy white bra and a thong that complimented her hips very nicely and contrasted well against her bronze tan.

"I said, disrobe." Becca ordered, sternly, "That means everything."

Although she did trust Becca, Kelly nervously unhooked her bra, releasing her breasts from their lacy prison and dropped her panties to the floor, revealing a freshly shaven pussy, that she had just attended to that very morning.

"Oh my god." Becca whispered.

"What?! What is it?!" Kelly asked, panicking.

"You look beautiful." Becca answered.

Kelly relaxed some now, as she was guided to sit up on the padded table behind her. She was now told to sit still, while Becca wrote stuff on her. She started with her forehead, then moved to just above her breasts, then finished by writing something just above her shaved vagina. It tickled and Kelly giggled a little. Then she laid there on the table for a few short minutes, curious about what was coming next.

The pressure in the room changed. Although she felt she was alone, Kelly began to feel a little crowded. Like that sixth sense we all have when we feel like someone's watching us, but we can't see by whom. The room was still quiet, but it was no longer silent.

"Open your legs, for me, Kelly?" Becca instructed, placing her hand over Kelly's vagina and massaging it. Kelly let out a light moan. She and Becca have always been quite open and expressive with one another, but never stepped over that friendship bond to actually have sex with each other. Kelly was always turned on a little by her small ebony friend, even though she'd never really experimented with a girl, other than a few drunken kisses and maybe an over-the-shirt titty grab. This was a different side of Becca, and she was liking it. Kelly spread her legs even wider, inviting Becca to do much more than just rub her pussy.

Just as she began to whimper at the pleasure she was feeling, Kelly felt something familiar on her face. She didn't know who it was, but she was very familiar with the feeling of a penis laid across her cheek. The surprise and mystery of it, propelled Kelly back to her teens when she first felt a flaccid penis placed on her lips. How it felt growing hard inside her mouth as she licked it's length and suckled it's head. For this split second, blindfolded on a table, Kelly felt like a virgin all over again.

Opening her mouth, Kelly was quick to suck that cock into her mouth, starting to bob her head almost immediately. The cock began to pulsate and grow and Kelly attacked it even more feverishly. This was when she now felt a tongue on her cunt. At first she thought it was Becca going at her, but she could feel facial hair brushing against her inner thighs. "Oh god!" Kelly thought to herself, "What is happening to me?"

The sudden overwhelming surprise didn't stop her, though. Kelly trudged on, like a good little bimbo would. Eventually, two hands were cupping her tits. A baby-soft hand on her left tit and a rough calloused hand on her right. She reached out with her hands and grabbed a hold of two long thick cocks and began stroking both of them. The once quiet room now filled with the echoes of men groaning and grunting. A sound that Kelly knew all too well. She'd engaged in multiple partners before, but never blindfolded. This added to the excitement and mystery. Soon she had another large penis flopped on her head and she turned to suck that one, too. Then another and another and another. Kelly felt warm like the sun and all these cocks were like moons and planets, all orbiting around her. She wished for a moment that she had more hands, to accommodate all these cocks. Then the activity suddenly stopped as quick as it had started. All the cocks stepped back from Kelly, leaving her alone, covered in sweat and ink. Then one large black fella stepped into Kelly's domain and pressed his monstrous cock into her pussy. Easy at first, inch by magnificent inch, this stud pushed deeper inside Kelly until his balls rested on her ass. He gripped her by her thighs which now rested on his pelvis. Kelly shrieked, taken by this large specimen. She then heard a deep booming voice say, "All you other motherfuckers gonna get in here? This slut ain't gonna fuck herself. The bustling noise returned as dozens of cocks now scrambled for position around Kelly, once again.

This monster between her legs was fucking her pussy hard. Slamming into her and making her whole body quiver and shake. Her fake tits bounced like they never had before and for the first time in a very long time, Kelly felt like her pussy was stretching wide like she was getting fisted by Mike Tyson. The feeling was short, however, as Monster Man grunted and growled, filling her pussy up with his thick stream of white gold. She felt him pull out of her and the cool air hit her gaping hole. It felt refreshing, for a moment, then someone placed their mouth over her open cavern and began sucking all the seed out of her pussy. Kelly would later find out that it was Becca providing this service of good will, in an effort that Kelly would not walk away from this experience with an unwanted pregnancy. Becca's tongue dove deep into Kelly's pussy and despite Mandingo being about 14" long, Becca was confident that she had sucked every drop of his seed out of Kelly.

Her adventure had not come to an end just yet. In fact, it was nowhere near completion. More and more cocks seemed to be entering the situation, until finally Becca was heard calling everyone to stand back.

Kelly was guided off the table where she'd been lying, sucking and stroking the endless menagerie of cocks. Becca removed the blindfold covering Kelly's eyes. As her sight adjusted to the dimly lit room, Becca's nude body was the first thing Kelly saw. Becca's hair was a mess and she had a stream of semen running down her face and dripping between her petite breasts. Kelly smiled at her, placing a soft kiss on her friend's mouth. Then Kelly noticed the room was filled with about forty naked men, all sporting hard-ons, which they were all stroking as they watched these two amazing women kiss.

"I've got one more surprise for you, Kelly," Becca said, "Do you trust me?" Kelly nodded, with a devious smile. Becca stepped behind Kelly and with both hands on either of side of Kelly's neck, pressed her downward. Now Kelly squatted before all these strangers, ready for the pay off. Behind her, Becca leaned back in the sweat that had dripped off Kelly's body, and stroked her pussy for the amusement of the men. Extra incentive to accrue as much semen for Kelly as humanly possible. Kelly didn't have to wait long as the first man crept up on her, nodded and said 'hello', as he shot an thick load of cum in Kelly's face. The next load was more liquid than goo and streamed quickly between Kelly's hammers and pooled between her toes. The next shot a load into Kelly's mouth which she graciously swallowed. Then another and another cumshot. One guy shot a thick load into Kelly's eye, while another shot over her head, landing on Becca's belly. Soon all forty guys had cycled through, and then some. There were some guys who were lucky enough to muster up a second batch of butter for Kelly's amusement.

Becca, still completely nude, now ushered all the fellas back behind a black curtain, thanking them for their service, then turned her attention back to Kelly, basted in thick sheets of sperm and still squatting by the table. "Well, bitch?" Becca asked, skipping back to Kelly's side.

"Oh my god, Becca!" Kelly replied, standing up. The cum still oozing down her bronzed body. "This was fucking amazing!"

Kelly could barely see through her one eye that was still infused with cum, but inspected her goo-covered body the best she could. There was cum literally everywhere. Her Double D's glowed in the light. Her belly was shellacked, but she could still make out the words, "EAT ME" in bold letters. Becca cupped her hand and scooped any of the cum that had sneaked it's way to Kelly's pussy, then placed it in front of Kelly's lips to slurp up.

"There's a bathroom in the back, if you want to towel off." Becca informed Kelly. Kelly had done public cumwalks in the past, getting off on the shock and disgust of onlookers, but this was too much.

In the bathroom, Kelly was able to see what else had been written on her. The word "WHORE" emblazoned across her chest and "CUM SLUT" written across her forehead. A normal person might be offended by such monikers, but these were terms of endearment from her best mate. Kelly decided to leave "Cum Slut" written on her forehead for the ride home, wearing it as a badge of honour.

Night had arrived during her adventure and it was late as Becca walked Kelly to her door. They hugged and Kelly thanked her friend for an amazing adventure. "This is just what I needed." Kelly whispered, placing a long sensuous kiss on Becca's mouth. "Good night, Becca!"

"Good night, Kelly."