Good Rape Pt. 02

Story Info
The rape cycle continues...
14.9k words
4.44
19.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've decided to move this story to the same universe as my other stories, The Perfect Beginning and To Marjorie's Infinite Satisfaction.

The characters here range between 200 and 210 years old. There will be some crossover between this story and The Perfect Beginning.

The story has been formatted to meet the publishing requirement of our host and I am hopeful the necessary kinks have been worked out.

A more complete preface can be found at the beginning of the first chapter of The Perfect Beginning and if you did not read it, it could be helpful to do so. Here are some of the contextual parameters of the fictional world the story takes place within.

* People are legal adults at 18 years of age.

* People usually live to about 2,000 years of age.

* The cultural norm has almost all legal adults living with their family of origin until they turn 200 years old.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 are treated as and referred to as children when they choose to continue living with their parents.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 often behave much as we would expect teenagers to behave here in our world. They are kept in a state of arrested emotional development.

* Young people between the ages of 18 and 200 years customarily consume "blockers" which prevent them from having sexual feelings or impulses.

* Often young people will begin to "date" around 160 yers of age and while they are expected to continue to take their blockers, some will surreptitiously stop taking them while a few will stop responding to them.

* Age and masculinity are revered in this world. Everybody looks up to their elders and few seriously question the patriarchy.

All characters in the story are over 18 years of age.

*

They sat across from one another, smiling. Each revealed genuine warmth and heart felt joy in seeing the other. It had been a while and the acrimony each felt when they broke up was now gone and if either had been asked what the specific issue was, what sparked the fight, neither would remember.

Claudia and Missy split for good reason, however, and each was clear on what it was.

Each was physically stunning in their own right, and as a couple, they captivated whatever space they happened upon.

Claudia was five feet and ten inches of carefully sculpted, lean muscle. Her face belonged on magazine covers and was framed by a somewhat wild mane of dirty blonde hair. She had smallish breasts, a washboard stomach and an ass that caused traffic accidents. She was unmissable.

*

Claudia lost her breath for an instant as Missy entered their old roost, The Coffee Cup. Anxiety flooded her senses followed by her feelings of desire at laying her eyes upon her one time lover.

That's my woman.

Missy was an odd amalgam of gothic styling that mixed in a vaguely perverted little girl sexy. If not wearing something like a Catholic school girl ensemble, she still managed to convey some element of little girl fashion.

When combined with her size and beauty and obvious appreciation for physical fitness she dizzied the mind. Missy was an obvious athlete.

She often wore her jet black hair with bangs and long braided pig tails.

Her skin was vampire white and her large, expressive eyes were a sky blue and captivated from across a room.

Missy enjoyed the contrast between her ridiculous outfits and her piercing intellect, deep voice and aggressive regard. Strangers did not know how to relax around her.

They sat in silence for a moment. Each felt very pleased to be sitting across from the other. Certainly there was an under-current of desire. With so much time having passed, without the immediacy of frustration of heated distraction, there would always be that.

However, in this moment, it was just pleasure. It was remembered and relived love. For each, it was the captivating beauty of the other's face. It was the joy of memory.

*

"So," began Missy, "what is this thing you wanted to talk about?

Neither woman was particularly coy.

*

Tim's life was in a state of shambles. To begin with, he was a rape victim.

I mean, I was raped! She straight up raped me!

It was the most degrading thing he could ever have imagined. She'd hurt him, intimidated him and raped him.

With a fucking strap-on!

Suddenly a little distracted from his rage:

A big one.

Claudia raped him for hours with her big strap-on cock. And it was degrading, profoundly humiliating and mostly horrible.

It was the shame, however, that rocked him to his core. Everyday, his shame was with him. He'd have moments of freedom, when his shame was out of mind. Walking alone in the grocery store when he passed a smiling face, life felt like it did before.

Then suddenly, there it was again. It was his new roommate: Shame.

Walking the produce isle, he'd flash on a snippet of that horrible night. He'd just enjoyed a shared smile with a pretty woman and then he saw Claudia slapping him across the face and he was overcome with fear. He'd look around to see if she was there.

One time, he was so overcome with fear, he hurried to the restroom and locked himself inside it for 15 minutes. Had he not been visibly shaking with fear, one would think him petrified by his imagining of Claudia stalking the grocery store isle in search of him.

His escape from it all was measured in minutes. He'd manage to put it out of mind and then he'd spy the cucumbers and there he was with her again. He was on his knees crying with her big, hog of a cock stretching his mouth. There she was smiling down at him, happy as could be.

He saw it and it was seared on his memory. She was beyond happy, she was positively tickled by it all. When she was not smoldering with blatant lust, she was a tickled, little girl.

Alone at home, he would spend hours reliving it all as a long-play, motion picture. That night, she raped him for hours and now alone, the shame was all his.

He could of gotten away but didn't. What did that say about him.

But I was scared!

Yeah, but what does that say about me?

He'd never forget what she'd said to him. She told him she'd impregnated him. It was one of the weirdest things he could ever imagine hearing a woman say to a man, let alone to him.

"I've impregnated you, Princess!" She was over the moon with mean-girl joy.

He'd been a virgin and she knew it. His virginity had been a precious thing to him and he'd made the mistake of sharing that with her.

She took that from me.

And he knew he could never get it back.

My unforgettable, forever and ever was a rapist.

Now he carried with him a stain.

She ruined me!

And then he'd cry again. He told himself that time would heal his wounds, but he did not believe it. He knew, deep down inside, that he'd always cary the scar.

It's not a scar, it's her seed.

And he was certain that at times, he could feel it in him. When he was aroused, he was all but sure he could feel his ass getting wet.

He knew he wasn't because he kept checking to be sure. Tim wondered if he was going insane and resigned to the idea it was PTSD.

Yet on several occasions, she'd told him he was inseminated and no matter what, he could not shake the feeling that he was. He was somehow sure that she'd pumped him full of her thick, creamy, girl-cum.

And again, the shame...

She said she was his "unforgettable, forever and ever." This was the term he was all but certain he'd blissfully ascribe to the woman he'd fall in love with, lose his virginity to and live happily every after with.

Aside from being physically stunning, Claudia was the opposite of who he imagined his Unforgettable Forever and Ever would actually be.

It was to be pure and beautiful. Sex for the first time was to be about love and respect.

But she raped me. Oh my god!

*

He remembered what his under-school counselor, Ms. Krista had shared with him once. She explained that guilt was what one felt when they'd done something wrong. Shame was what one felt when they knew something was wrong with themselves.

"It's not what you did that was bad; it's who you are that's bad."

One's flaws became one's shame. One's inner ugliness was one's shame.

And now I'm stained.

He was stained by his rape because it would forever affect how he saw himself. He had to be stained because his shame was profound.

*

"'Bacon Grease,' are you kidding me?" replied Claudia in disbelief. "For real? This is what you came up with?"

Elle busted out laughing.

"I know, I know," replied Felicity, "It's...distasteful."

"More like disgusting," responded Claudia.

"My dear, darling cousin, I would remind you that some might view your designs to rape an unsuspecting man or woman to be...pushing the boundaries of civility."

In no way was Felicity offended by her younger cousin's inclinations. She approved. Felicity believed Sinclairs deserved all the possibility the world had to offer, no matter how deviant, no matter how perverted some might see it.

Felicity was above shame and loved her sense of privilege.

Elle laughed again at the absurdity of their conversation.

*

He hated her. He was sure.

He'd masturbate with shocking remembrances of what she did to him.

Then he'd be crying all over again.

On second thought, it was not her. It was him. He hated himself.

*

"Okay, yes, it is disgusting," she said as she suppressed a smile. "My team has a crude sense of humor."

"Your team of all women scientists?" probed Elle somewhat doubtfully.

"Indeed."

"Women came up with that name?"

"I believe they were putting in long hours, were a bit punch drunk, as they say and thought it humorous in a crass way."

"But within it is something beautiful." chimed Claudia.

"Within it is promise, my darling cousin.

Elle looked on rapturously, all but vibrating from the outrageousness of it all.

"Here's the real party trick..."

*

It's not her. It's not.

It was a somewhat circuitous route and one not without some intellectual washouts, but it did not matter. He was the problem, he was to blame, not Claudia.

*

She spoke to him like he was a child and not a grown man. "You've been a naughty, naughty, little boy. And what do naughty boys get?" she asked with a prim, self satisfied smile.

"A...a...a spanking, Ms. Claudia."

She began to slowly unbutton his fly. "That's right, little one. Naughty, little boys who want naughty things to happen to them, get spankings. When you want to act like a little whore, you get spankings don't you?"

"Yes, Ms. Claudia."

This was his dread: she'd see his penis was hard. She was about to spank him for being a bad boy and he was hard! She will know what a dirty, dirty pervert he was!

As his jeans and underwear came to rest on his thighs, "Goodness, gracious, young man! Why I never...! You are getting a spanking right this instant! Over my knee, little boy."

She spanked. She spanked some more. She spanked on and on. As she did so, she continued to scold and lecture. "Don't you know what a disappointment you are to me?"

He hesitated. Even in his imagining, he was almost too mortified to speak.

"I asked you a question, young man!"

"I...I...yes. Yes, Ms. Claudia, I know. I am sorry!"

She spanked.

In turn, he cried and his crying made her cum. From this, he took satisfaction.

He cried from the humiliation of being a grown man over the knee of a woman while taking her spanking like a boy. He cried from his sense of losing his manhood to her. He cried from losing his sense of his place in the world.

She spanked on as she tore into him with her words.

"What have things come to when a grown boy becomes erect when being punished? What is wrong with you?"

"I don't...I'm sorry.

She continued on scolding, shaming and spanking.

He cried from the pain and the trauma of it all. He blubbered like a naughty little boy being given his just desserts. And he knew it was just, all of it.

She spanked on and on.

He cried like a little boy because he deserved to be spanked, to be punished. Deep inside, he was a naughty, broken, perverted, little boy.

She continued to spank and all throughout the spanking, she spoke to him of his deepest shame.

She came again while spanking him. It was obviously an intensely pleasurable orgasm and with it she spanked harder.

With this, with her complete emotional and physical satisfaction, he came.

*

"Oh, GOD...DAMN! OH, FUCKING CHRIST!

His orgasm was beyond enormous. As he lay on his back, much of it shot over his head. Yet as he looked down, a thick, hot jet caught him right in the face. It was not a projectile, it was a jet of thick, ropey cum that struck his face with force. He just managed to close his eyes, but a considerable stream shot into his gaping mouth. And he kept shooting for the longest time.

He was physically and emotionally exhausted but he had to clean up. The cum was literally running off his prone body and he did not want more of it to soak into his sheets.

He should have laid down on towels but his need to masturbate caught him by surprise.

Even in this he disappointed himself as he was jacking off five or six times a day so it should not have been unexpected.

Getting himself off to the notion of spanking was beginning to make sense.

His mother spanked him all the way up until 200. it was always so humiliating.

This was different because it was with a girl he liked. Certainly it should not have aroused him.

He reasoned that his view of it as an erotic intimacy changed likely because he'd been aroused when he was unexpectedly spanked by Claudia. She'd gotten him worked up before she punished him. Pure association.

She'd punished him and the thing was, he knew he deserved it. He'd provoked her. He'd not consciously presented himself as a tart, but he now saw it from her point of view.

He led her on. He went willingly, eagerly into her space, put himself down on her couch and got her all worked up.

And it wasn't like he did not know what kind of girl she was. She was that kind of girl. She was the kind of girl he knew to stay away from.

Elle didn't have to tell him she was not part of the chastity when she went to over-school.

The spanking made sense in a way.

*

Something about it nagged at him. Certainly it was beyond disturbing that he was getting off to visions of being spanked by Claudia, but at this point, it was making sense. He hated it, but he got it. He hated himself for it, but he understood this as a form of self punishment for what he'd done to her.

She was wrong for what she'd done, but so was he.

The thing that nagged at him was how in his masturbatory vision, Claudia always came. She did not just cum, she came hard. She came from his crying. She came from his fear of her. She came from making him like it all.

It didn't make any sense.

Worse still was how important it was to him. He could not cum until he knew in his heart that she was completely satisfied by what she'd done to him.

His confusion remained.

*

So why did I go out with her?

Physically, she was near to perfect, but that was not why.

Deep down inside him was a desire he had no idea was there. She frightened him from their first date. Claudia was wild, aggressive and dangerous; and that was the hook.

Even still, he was not ready to see this in himself. All he knew was that he should have run. He remembered thinking it as clearly as could be so he could only blame himself.

What he could look at, what he could admit to himself was that he wanted her to think he was attractive. Before each date, she made him do a little spin so she could look him over.

At first he was mortified by this as it was in his mind, grossly inappropriate. It would be wrong for anybody to expect a date to do that.

I mean who does something like that?

He was just socially conscious enough to know that some people likely still engaged in these sorts of sexist, objectifying rituals, but it was always done for the man.

What burned deeply was not that men did this to women or that women endured or maybe even wanted to do this for men. What burned deeply was that she made him do it for her. It was a profound affront to his masculinity

He tried to tell himself that that was it. There was nothing else to it. Once he'd been made to do it, there was nothing wrong with the fact that he enjoyed it. When he did it for her, he experienced a rush of excitement that made it a little hard to breath.

His face burned red and his sense of anticipation of her reaction meant everything to him in that moment. Would she approve? In that moment, he'd have given anything for her approval of his looks, for her to have thought he was cute enough to go on a date with.

And this was why she was right. This was why he deserved the spanking she'd given him.

It was wrong of him to have been so self centered in his efforts to gain her approval. He was only thinking of himself and his ego when he sought her approval, when he sought her validation.

And I did want it. I wanted her to think I was sexy.

Even now... His face turned beat red.

Her smile meant everything. She was pleased. Deep down, he knew she was pleased with herself for having made him do it and like it. Deep down he knew she did not just smile, she smiled down at him.

And then when they were making out, he was more aroused than he'd ever been in his life. The only intrusive thought that penetrated his mindless arousal was when he wondered if he was doing it right, if she thought he was cute enough, if she thought he was sexy.

She was right: I was a tease. I deserved it.

*

"The real beauty in this," continued Felicity, "comes from how you can shape the subjects mind, their beliefs and even their self perception."

Elle looked on in stunned silence while Claudia tried not to wander off in her imagination. She needed to remain focused so as to learn what her cousin was making possible. Later, with understanding, she could let her imagination roam.

"As I said, there will be addiction. As you use the Bacon Grease, the subject will become addicted to what you are doing to them. If it is your intention to rape someone, they will come to desire however it is that you rape them.

"At first, they will become obsessed with what you perpetrated on them. They will fixate on it. Whatever it is that you do to them, they will desire more of it.

"In time it wears off. At this point, the question is if you want all of this to continue or not. You will need to make up your mind on the issue.

"After 30 days or so, the effect begins to ebb. Their sense of sanity will slowly return and they will find relief from their obsession. This is why it is important to take advantage of their addiction and give them another dose within a few weeks.

"The aspect I find most...compelling, however, is how it can be used to shape the subjects thinking."

Felicity was cultivated and enjoyed her airs. Claudia and Elle both knew that by "compelling," Felicity meant her pussy was on fire with arousal.

Felicity was gorgeous and Elle found herself wondering what it might be like to see Felicity's less cultivated side.

"This is why the messaging is so important, Claudia. As you administer the compound on your... subject, be sure to continuously re-enforce whatever language you chose to help them think the way you want them to."

*

Yet what Claudia had done to him was wrong, even if he was a tease.

It wasn't all her fault though.

He bore a great deal of the responsibility.

But she raped me!

Did she? Is is rape if I asked for it?

Yes! Yes, it's rape if she... did that thing to me! It's rape if I say no!

But did I say no? I actually told her I liked it.

Yeah, but I had to!

These conversations went on and on and filled the periods between his marathon masturbation sessions.